For the Benefit of Christians...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Tyler, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Can we get muscleman removed and God_Is_Real watched? I say this because I know there were times these two would have lowered my opinion of Christianity.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. muscleman Banned Banned

Dont playa hate, playa participate. Face the fact, Every complex and detailed form is an effect of intelligent cause (as observed and studied), from biological to technological. Don’t say, "Well if the waves of water formed/shaped the sands differently, it doesn’t mean the waves of water have intelligence", stupid, Waves of water can move sands, but it cannot move sands to form into detailed sandcastles, maybe in trillions and trillions of years, but this is not proven, it is proven however that intelligence can make such act possible. Intelligence can find cure for diseases, cause brain and heart surgery, observation and study of events, molding artworks, create cars, rocket space ships, tv, etc. Intelligence is capable of creating and forming spare cartilages to replace missing ears or nose construction. Intelligence is also capable of creating living creatures off existing cells, from humans to insects (cloning). Intelligence are even beginning to discover growing a human heart like a plant. Can you provide one example of any detailed and complex form from biological to technological that are caused by a non intelligent matter; such as a cell phone forming a 2 story house through 8 years of lightning and hurricane or a Reebok running shoe cloning a pit bull through 6 years of rain and hurricane, are those claims true? No!

FACE IT, ITS PROVEN GOD EXIST, LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN AND YOU ATHEIST PEOPLE HUMBLE YOURSELF, SUCK YOUR PRIDE IN AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GET YOUR EDUCATION, THEN PRAY TO GOD AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OK?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

Uhh... Muscleman, that's sort of like saying "They (other countries) hate us because we're successful"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

You've just admitted that Evolution might be right.

Oh, and not all Atheists are evolutionists, fuckwit.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. God Is Real Registered Senior Member

Your atheist shit and your going to hell so ha ha ha.

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Cool! Think about discussing relativity with Einstien, the Absurd with Camus, life in general with Nietzsche, politics with Niccolo Machiavelli, economics with Adam Smith and Karl Marx........

10. God Is Real Registered Senior Member

You wont be able to because each person cannot talk to others in hell. After all it is miserable so you cannot have fun their.

athiest shit

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

How do you know? Ever been to hell?

12. God Is Real Registered Senior Member

Sorry Xev. I was bad, so I asked God for His forgiveness...

Oh and no I haven't but God told me so. And he shode me in a dream what it looks like. Very horrible with people screaming. I think you will not like it so please convert Xev... I hope you don't go to hell

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Your God is kinda pissy. I liked you when I could abuse you without regrets. Now I feel kinda....bad.

Hmmm, sucks that I'm damned, then.

14. God Is Real Registered Senior Member

Thank you Xev. For showing me that Theism. Is illogical I now think that. Because of what you and Adam and Tyler and GB-GIL Trans-global and Cris and Raithere said. In your posts.

But as I said before. What if I was right before. And I do go to hell?

15. God Is Real Registered Senior Member

By the way. Is a missing apostrophe. Really considered a sic? I am very curious. Because I don't think. An apostrophe is a letter. Or a case. Of a letter.

16. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I can't have fun in hell? Man, that ruins my plans for this weekend...

17. DeSeRt RaT UK Registered Senior Member

Now this is why I don't like religion. I would rather burn in hell then have your mentaility.

How childish are you? Go back and get an education? Believing in 'God' has nothing to do with how clever you are. Look at you for example. Thick as shit yet still believe in 'God'.

Tell me where your proof is that 'God' exists? If the evidence was so strong why am I still an atheist?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2002
  18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Nah, don't worry 'bout it

Why bother? Now GB-GIL has some friends to play with.
    I agree in theory, but the sad fact is that my opinion of Christianity is already at an all-time low. I shan't be so foolish to say that it can't get lower, but I'm guessing it would take a concerted effort on the part of Christianity worldwide to make me think any less of it than I already do.

And what's sad is that I think more of Christianity than do many Christians I've met.

Strange, that.

But seriously, now GB-GIL has some friends who will argue at his level. Maybe love will blossom.

thanx,
    Tiassa

19. DeSeRt RaT UK Registered Senior Member

I respect your views. It's your choice to believe and if it makes you happy I'm all for it. But people like muscleman make me dislike religion more. Yesterday I was even contemplating reading the bible, but his idiotic and childish attitude has made me think otherwise.

20. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

Originally posted by DeSeRt RaT UK
    Now this is why I don't like religion. I would rather burn in hell then have your mentaility.

Even worse. Imagine that there is a heaven and muscleman will be in it.

Eternity with muscleman. *shudder* Now that would be hell.

I'll take lakes of fire and brimstone any day.

~Raithere

21. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

Tiassa,

Frankly I find that insulting.

These two seem almost retarded, and you say they argue on my level? I'm certain that at least I'm a little better than them.

22. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

Yeah... Hey, maybe hell is the way some people think, where it's your own personal hell? Then you and I'd be spending eternity with Muscleman... AHHHHHHHHHH!

23. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I with Xev will be in paradise, because it would be a hell for us to spend all eternity with christians