The Imploding Universe?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by wlminex, Aug 5, 2012.

1. wlminex Banned Banned

In this thread I will be speculating on apparent 'expansion' of the universe as a continuing "implosion" phenomenon of a pre-existing universe matrix in which processes produce the material universe. This speculation is built on inferred mechanisms of the EEMU Hypothesis, which is another thread in the Alternative Theories forum. Moderators, please note that this thread is a tangential extension of the related thread and is not intended to be a form of advertisement of the same; if you so desire, I will drop this new thread and post in the related EEMU thread. Thanks for your participation!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

So speculation built on speculation? Have you formalised any of this, so you can show your second lot of speculations follow or are consistent with your first lot of speculation? Have you managed to show any of your previous speculation has anything to do with the real world?

If you haven't established the viability/consistency/descriptive capabilities of previous assertions do you think it makes sense to pile more on?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wlminex Banned Banned

Excuse me, AN . . . . . . isn't THIS thread within the Fringe/Alternative Theories Forum? Would you rather I move it to Pseudoscience. Listen, I am simply attempting to invoke serious participation of Sciforum members in EVALUATING the viability of what am proposing . . . . if my ideas and hypotheses have no merit, the members will reveal that in their responses.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.