And who attracts the "Higgs Boson" by Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by victorespinoza, Jul 27, 2012.

1. As I read, the Higgs Boson created the planets, but who attracts?

Who attracts the Higgs bosons or planets?

Very affectionately,
    Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That would be the color fuchsia.

That of course would be the great attractor. Thie great attractor is the huge Nine Banded Armadillo that is located just to the upper left corner of the universe.

Love and kisses,
    Origin

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Something does not fit in the Higgs Boson after the created a particle. who attracts the other particle?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wlminex Banned Banned

Victor . . .change 'who' to 'what' . . . then Origin might be a little more polite . . . .

8. The Higgs Boson, converted to particles in magnets? If that is so, then is not called Higgs Boson but positive and negative energy.

9. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

I can't tell if your English is poor or you're just naturally incoherent. Probably both.

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Really? That would make me more polite? I seriously doubt it, wlminex. Victor's inane ramblings make your ideas seem positively mainstream (holy crap!)!

11. wlminex Banned Banned

Origin: I agree with you . . it very unlikely that you have the capacity to be polite. BTW: Are we not getting a little 'off-topic' by passing insults about the OP?

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I do not believe it is possible to get off topic with a victor thread. His threads are simply incoherent ramblings of disjointed and unrealted bits of fantasy.

13. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Victor is incapable of discussion, either because of poor English or just being fundamentally incoherent. The opening post shows he hasn't even bothered to find out what the Higgs boson involves. If someone can't be bothered to at least find out something in order to form a coherent question do they deserve an answer? Heck, we can only guess as to what he's asking about, given the lack of a coherent question. He's got several other threads in Alternative Theories, all similarly incoherent.

14. The planets are created, or not, by the Higgs Boson?

Who or what attracts the Higgs Boson, or, planets and moons?