dreaming is the nat u ral internet for the human soul!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by teknik, Oct 3, 2002.

1. teknik Registered Senior Member

basically we have great unlimited potential for unlocking the lock that has entrapped us all in the trap of our limited supply of mental energy that has made us rely on techno;logy instead of relying on our selves.....
    we have evolved by letting our natural way of life be natural {nothing like right now} our dreaming has always been our connection to our subconcious except now people have forgotten that they even had a subconcious.
    mabey cause half of them dont even dream no more
    or they dream the same dream every night

our instinct , scences and personalities are all passed down to reality from our own dream world

and our expeiriences are all entered into our subconcious to be dream't on latter and analyzed

one thing to know is that we only but a manifestation of what we manifest

and if we think happy thought we will have a fest for man .
    ciao
    tek

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. grazzhoppa yawwn Valued Senior Member

Are you saying that we are what we think we are? If so, that's very true. We reflect ourselves onto others by the way we act and the way people respond to us, we see ourselves as what we interpret.

Are you saying we are relying too much on technology to do the thinking and analysis for us, so we lose the notion that we have a subconscious and therefore can't connect with ourselves? Interesting....

I'm guessing your first language isn't english.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. teknik Registered Senior Member

to understand your dreams is to understand your origins as a human race evolving

basically ,,humans have fled their natural developmental enviroment and ultamitly s o with it they stripped them selves of all their emotional attachments that they manifested'/created while they developed /evolved so to say out of that state or place.
    the only thing that they have now to bring them back to tune as to say with their own spiritual beginnings is

..their dream world cyche which be,lie,ve it or not communicates every thing that ; A ... has happened ;B.. will happen ; c. did not happen in life or in other lives continuous ...

meaning every detail of the buildup of human kind and the other so called aliens affect on that human kind has and wiill forever be with us for us to unlock in our own human cyche

any way that means and explains why different cultures justify phrophits for example being able to tune into life to salvige our vary oun heritage and give us definition and motivation to live through the burdins of life by telling us the story of creation

did you hear that any one of us if we took the time could connect with their subconcious to justifiable explain our existence

any one could or could have been a phrophit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ different culture's all have different events and moments to prove/justify their existence but all of them tell the same kind of story . and that story is one of creation by/from a divine force of energy,,}

which is true energy/spirit can only create energy/spirit..

ciao for niao

Wik
    yes ii am polish

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. grazzhoppa yawwn Valued Senior Member

hehehe

Ahh I understand it now!

this is a nice theory to proving why religion exists. I wouldn't count on this being proved by scientists, the brain is very complicated.

8. teknik Registered Senior Member

no comment

why ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

are you trying to tell me that carl G young was not in any way a scientist i mean he is the pioneer of cychology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the answers will always be inside you!!!!!!

9. reformedtopunk got punk? Registered Senior Member

hmmm...very interesting theories.

thought i let you in on a really good book if you havn't already read it. it kind of addresses the idea of a common history of the world leading to an organized religion. plus i never miss an opportunity to plug this book, its on my top 3 list.

"ishmael" by danial quinn.

its the coolest, most in depth look at the human creature i've ever read. highly reccomended.

10. airdog prehensile Registered Senior Member

I always thought most dreams were simply subconscious attempts to solve conscious problems.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2002
  11. teknik Registered Senior Member

crazy talkin

dreams are many things indeed

but if ever the question got asked to me!!
    i would have to say that first came the dream then came the world to wakeup to.....................................................

now i know this may sound confusing at first

but i assure you u will create your next world through dreaming and if you do not then you will end up with all the other people who could not make up their mind's

what do you think an enlightened soal is.?
    someone who can create their world around them
    and ultimatly live where they want to live

budists monks believe that their dreamworld is their own manifestation of their own next world to come

so if sonstantly you have wicked thoughts then your manifestaton in the dream world and the after life will be wicked as well......[][[

any way beatifull to talk to night but its getting late..........

so better go to sleep........

ciao for niao

12. teknik Registered Senior Member

please dose anyone agreee????????????

That if human beings evolved to a point of pure contiousness.
    that they would be able to probe their mind for all the answers just like we do with the web?????????????????????????????

please agree, disagree say any motha fucin thing!!!!!!!!!!

please , pretty ppllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Very nice but no.

Among some other things dreaming and sleep are the primary mechanisms that allow the body to replenish the protein content in the synapses of the brain. These are the bio-chemical connections between neurons. Protein tends to be consumed through usual brain activity requiring that you shutdown periodically (sleep and dream) to replenish your protein stock. If you don’t sleep and dream then you tend to become hallucinogenic and you can die.

Dreams only occur because as the synapses undergo changes due to new protein they inevitable stimulate the connected brain cells in a random manner. Your dreams are no more than the brain desperately trying to fill in meaningful details of random neuron stimulations.

You can experience similar symptoms by using brain-altering drugs. Recreational drugs and even nicotine from smoking primarily attack and temporarily alter the functioning of the synapses. This will cause hallucinogenic or dreamlike states, or milder soporific states.

Dreams have no inherent value other than being part of the brain’s normal replenishment cycle.

Attempting to interpret these random temporary brain patterns as having any particular meaning has no value.

14. teknik Registered Senior Member

imagination is more important than knowledge
    Albert Einstein ..

he also said that his most important equations came in trance like visions

so beat that

15. Dark Master87 Registered Member

Then the neurons you're talking about should be looked at more closely. I had a dream about my girlfriend running away from me, and the next day she barely talked to me and gave the impression of dumping me. THIS is why I have a grudge against general science! People look at things through there little microscopes, label everything they see, and fail to look deeper than the outer shell of something, basing the "facts" off of 0.0000009% of what there probably is in one thing; rendering them false more often then not.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And there was absolutely no reason for her behaviour?
    Maybe YOU weren't looking closely enough.

Because you're clueless?

Pure nonsense.

17. Dark Master87 Registered Member

1. reason: some random moron sent her an email saying i made out with another person who i didn't even know existed
    2. to be specific, i hate american scientists who appear on national television
    3. oh and random crap like "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" isn't?