Davinci Code Has Been Cracked!!! Amazing Information: Will Blow Your Mind

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by nrh0904, Jun 20, 2012.

1. nrh0904 Registered Member

I have truly in my opinion cracked a code that is far from completely solved but I am definitely on the right track and I believe that what I have discovered is proof to clearly state that there is in fact a God. I am challenging anyone in the World to attempt to prove or disprove the information that I have available. I have tons of information that I can readily bring to the table but am only willing to give it to you through email. I will give you an example on this forum but if you want the full story you would have to email me for additional free information, fair enough?

Good, I hope that makes sense. So here is the code that I have discovered its quite simple yet can become incredibly complex. A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, each letter has a corresponding value through Z = 26.

I then take the value that the number sequences that I am working on and correlate them to a date starting with day 1 in time. So for example we will START to decode the word DNA.

D N A
    4 14 1 = 4 + 14 + 1 = 19 = Adam which makes sense, DNA is the building blocks of life, hence Adams DNA would be in all human beings.

19 = 1/19/1 = January Nineteenth One = 238 = 8/26/1 So based on the number 19 I came out with 2 dates totalling 8 numbers in the entire sequence, actually 11 if you include the 238, 13 if you include the 19. Now for what this means you would have to email me at nrh0904@gmail.com. Next lets take the 4141 in the DNA sequence. 4,141. By the way 141 = Reincarnation = Thanksgiving, 2 highly important Religion based terms, wouldn't you agree?

4141 days starting from day 1/1/1 = 8 years, 1219 days = 11 years, 124 days = 5/3/12, which is May Third Twelve. 39 59 87 = 185 = 7/4/1 July Fourth One = 190 Again as to what this means please feel free to email for the full explanation.

Four Thousand One Hundred Forty One = 388 = 1, 23 = 1/23/2 = 314 = 11/10/1

Now I know this probably makes no sense to you at this point but I can explain it to you if you are interested. Genesis 1:1 = 411 is pretty interesting don't you think?

Four Hundred Eleven = 197 = 7/16/1 = 226
    411 = 1, 46 => 146 = Mystery of = The Universe
    1, 46 = 2/5/2 = 199

February Fifth = Thanksgiving = Reincarnation

Okay, if your curious to what this all means, send me an email.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kx000 Valued Senior Member

You didn't even mention Da Vinci once other than in the title.

Do you think the Last Supper might have clues?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Just another case of delusion bringing a degree of happiness to an individual. :shrug:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How do you go from the number 19 to Adam? And how do you deal with the fact that the calender has been rearranged a number of times since year "1"?

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

And that's not even to mention the fact that the books have been translated and re-translated many times. And that some of the translated words are nothing more than best guesses!

9. Epictetus here & now Registered Senior Member

So what? So what if there is a god? Then what? Shall we all bow down and worship it? Oh, but you haven't proved if it is the Mohammedan, Christian, Hindu or Hebrew god... or is it the African god Mambo Jambo?
    Oh Lord! Do not please unleash your terrible wrath because we worship you amiss!

And why does it even make you feel better if you can prove there is a god?

I can prove there is love, and ethics and morality and kindness in the world. Good enough for you? Good enough for me.

10. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

Why does the code correspond to a language Da Vinci didn't know when he was alive? In fact modern English didn't exist then, but Latin was still used. The Bible was translated from Latin in the reign of King James, but I doubt Da Vinci was interested. He was long dead by then.

That's what's known as a continuity problem

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Not only that, but the Latin Bible was translated from the original Hebrew and Greek. And those translators could NOT determine the exact meaning of every single original word and simply guessed at many of them based on context.

A good example of that is found in Genesis - which the OP is so fond of - and it's the word "rib". More modern translators readily admit that rather than rib, the better word that SHOULD have been used is simply "part."

These "codes" are nothing more than worthless garbage - they are based on nothing and produce nothing.

12. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Im a descendent of Leonardo Da Vinci.

13. Epictetus here & now Registered Senior Member

Then why haven't I seen you at any of the family reunions?

14. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Nrh0904
    Wonder what 0904 means?

15. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Why didn't I get an invitation? Anyways, I didn't do the genealogy personally.

16. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

February Fifth = Mac's Birthday = Hangover

17. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

18. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Also my birthday... does this mean I was a pilgrim in a previous life?

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

eh so what's the missing symbol? any one? [chuckles]

20. Ellis Registered Senior Member

Wow! It's also my birthday. February Fifth = Coincindental Birthday of Sciforums members = Loads of gibberish to read February 6th

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

You've clearly proved that there is no God. If there was a God, He'd strike you down for wasting your time on such nonsense.