The Star Larvae Hypothesis

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by darryl, Jun 3, 2012.

1. darryl Banned Banned

The Star Larvae Hypothesis

The hypothesis proposes a teleological model of nature, in which stellar nebulae manufacture bacteria and viruses in their interiors as they cool. Biology evolves within an ontogenetic program that in its entirety.

The hypothesis presents a teleological model of nature, in which

Stellar nebulae manufacture bacteria and viruses in their interiors as they cool.

Biology evolves within an ontogenetic program that in its entirety, on- and off-planet, constitutes a generational life cycle of the stellar organism.

Technology plays a necessary role in evolution. It enables biological life to emigrate from planets to weightless space.

Postplanetary life manufactures the protons needed to create, then metamorphoses into, new stars.

A prescient complex of celestial religious motifs expresses humankind’s stellar calling. The star is the human imago.

Nature's metabolism encompasses the organic and the inorganic in a continuum of anabolic and catabolic processes

Here is the website:

http://www.starlarvae.org/index.html

I would like to know what you think about some of these ideas.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neverfly Banned Banned

So what's the Chrysalis?

In the meantime, I've seen this claim before.

Trust me, you don't want to know what I think about some of these ideas.
    Sitchin and Velikovsky, on the other hand, would love you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That is probably one of the damn goofiest ideas I have ever heard of. I especially like this part "Postplanetary life manufactures the protons". However, I guess I shouldn't single out just one part - the whole sad mess is well within the "eh duh" regime.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mazulu Banned Banned

Well carbonaceous meteorites contain amino acids which are necessary for life.

I found this link, http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/A/aminospace.html
    The first detection of an amino acid in space was made in 1994 when glycine was found in a star-forming region about one light-year across within the molecular cloud known as Sagittarius B2. This discovery adds weight to the idea that some important prebiotic chemicals, including amino acids, form on grains of cosmic dust and are later deposited on the surface of young planets during impacts with comets and asteroids (see cosmic collisions, biological effects ). ​

So amino acids are created in a star forming region, not on the star itself.

8. Gustav Banned Banned

...as was indicated in the op

9. Mazulu Banned Banned

Stellar nebulae manufacture amino acids, not bacteria and viruses.

10. sigurdV Registered Senior Member

They have one good point: Life arises in stellar clouds, not on planets.

When first I heard there was organics in Stellar Clouds I immediately realised
    how to explain that cellular life existed on earth so soon after it was formed
    and why it took several billion years for it to evolve complexity.

11. Gustav Banned Banned

Mazulu
    you said...

i pointed out the theory agrees with you thus no cause for dispute

now that is another story

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

oh
    more rigor required with regards to the ascription of quotes please

i am so not worthy of that gem

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012