Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can instantly know a woman's sex history from her stride

When I was 14, I spent a day exercising my dad's quarter horse and practicing for a barrel riding competition coming up the following weekend. I must have rode for 7 hours straight. The next day guys were hootin at me thinking I had lost my virginity. Hardly. So there are more things than sex that can have a woman walking funny. Maybe she has a raunchy infection.... ever think of that? or maybe she gotta penis... and aint a man at all.

EDIT: I meant to say... ain't a WOMAN at all lol. But I think most readers would have known what I meant.
    Last edited by seagypsy; 06-02-12 at 12:23 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by seagypsy View Post
    When I was 14, I spent a day exercising my dad's quarter horse and practicing for a barrel riding competition coming up the following weekend. I must have rode for 7 hours straight. The next day guys were hootin at me thinking I had lost my virginity. Hardly. So there are more things than sex that can have a woman walking funny. Maybe she has a raunchy infection.... ever think of that? or maybe she gotta penis... and aint a man at all.
    If you were doing the bowlegged shuffle I might suspect you did the football team. But I am glad you clarified the situation. I have been horse riding before and can relate.

Quote Originally Posted by KilljoyKlown View Post
    If you were doing the bowlegged shuffle I might suspect you did the football team. But I am glad you clarified the situation. I have been horse riding before and can relate.
    Basketball, actually...

Valued Senior Member
    History and physical capability have been thoroughly confused here.

They might even have their cause and effect backwards. Not a well designed study - they couldn't find any virgins?

It could be so, but then walking styles are individual. It depends on physiology, mood and to a large extent personality.

lol my husband has a consistent strut, that I find very cute for what its worth, that could easily leave anyone thinking he just got some or that he is confident that he is about to.

Quote Originally Posted by mammador View Post
    It could be so, but then walking styles are individual. It depends on physiology, mood and to a large extent personality.
    First welcome to the forum. I could be wrong here but your ID sounds kind of female to me. Could you please verify one way or the other? Personally I think this article is full of crap. Just the kind of article this forum likes to draw blood from.

I'm male

Quote Originally Posted by seagypsy View Post
    lol my husband has a consistent strut, that I find very cute for what its worth, that could easily leave anyone thinking he just got some or that he is confident that he is about to.
    Poor boy?

I'm male
    Okay, for this particular topic it seemed a good thing to know. I hope you were not offended by my asking?

And thanks for the welcome.

And thanks for the welcome.
    Do you plan to be avatarless or are you thinking about adding one when you find it? If you pick a picture that's larger than permitted the software will shrink it down. However the aspect ratio of the picture is important if you want it to completely fill the avatar space available for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12