Clairvoyant vision of atoms/"mysterious matter"?...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Alexander1304, May 30, 2012.

1. Alexander1304 Registered Senior Member

Hello all,
    Lately I've read about the fact,that 2 theosophists,C.Leadbeater and A.Besant claimed to have direct observation of atoms and even some "mysterious matter" in human body(even "etheric double").Seems fantastic,but some people,as Stephen Phillips discussed before,actually believe that.As I told,I'm easily impressed,but,it seems that their claims were not proven by science,and since then nobody else claimed to observe directly atoms/"mysterious matter".
    What do you think?Do we have good reason to regard it as nonsense?I especially have problem with vision of "mysterious matter" -our super sensitive devices couldn't detect it so far,and suddenly someone with clairvoyant vision sees it?..
    Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

The fact that you mentioned "clairvoyant" in the title, should tell you all you need to know about the subject.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Theosophy........

The theosophoi are “those who know divine matters.” During the Renaissance, use of the term diverged to refer to gnostic knowledge that offers the individual enlightenment and salvation through a knowledge of the bonds that are believed to unite her or him to the world of divine or intermediary spirits.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._rHuCw&usg=AFQjCNGf99l4v00Zd5ymPlQvLI-kBK3qAg

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darryl Banned Banned

I used to have the book by Phillips, the technique they were using was based on yoga but as you say nobody has been able to replicate it the way they did. I take it you have read the main website on occult chemistry it weighs the evidence both for and against the claims of Besant and Leadbeater. I think it might be a bit more than ordinary clairvoyance, if you read how they apparently do it they actually psychically shrink to the size of an atom and actually enter it?!

Also check out Occult Chemistry Re-evaluated by Ernest Lester Smith he discusses it all in detail, he was a Theosophist though.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  8. darryl Banned Banned

9. Alexander1304 Registered Senior Member

Excellent article,thanks Darryl.Actually there was some individuals with whom Phillips worked,one of them is buddhist clairvoyant,who claimed to see electrons(and describe it),and "etheric chakras" indside the human body,and even the smallest unit of "etheric matter"