Show You How to Commemorate a Sister's 21st Birthday from a Brother

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by jinjin, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jinjin Guest

Your dear sister's 21st birthday is really a milestone one in her everyday life. She can legally consume alcohol and has finally become a grownup, with all the responsibilities she undertakes. No matter if you have been a great big brother or a troublesome little brother, select a gift that symbolizes the particular Brother-Sister relationship and celebrates her special 2-1.

Jewellery
    Symbolize the new adult along with the pretty "Adult" jewellery. Choose true or fake gemstone stud or maybe pearl ear-rings or any kind of charm along with her birthstone. Inscribe a wristwatch, bangle or locket together with the birthday information for your great sister.

Joke gift
    Make her laugh along with a gag gift item. Gift your great sister a brew cap to wear on her 21st birthday get-together, special toilet paper to wipe off the vomit after the get-together or a "decision maker" dart activity or coin to support to direct her to live through those really important grownup situations.

21 years
    Honor your sister's 21st birthday along with a Birth-year gift from an exclusive gift shop. Purchase a DVD of important things from the year that she was given birth to or perhaps a magazine showcasing the fashions and main things of the previous 21 years. Research and compile a lot of the most famous tunes and movies for every of the birthdays she already has experienced thus far.

Drinking wine glasses
    Place her wine into something with fashion. Give a set of personalized shot glasses or sophisticated cordial glass in her favorite color, ornamented along with gems or her initials. Quench her thirst together with an individualized wine or perhaps champagne.

Gift basket
    Put together a "21-themed" basket. Gift twenty-one different little gifts or gift items that are relevant to turning 21 years old. Create a Hangover tool kit together with pain killers, ingredients of Bloody Mary and also snack foods. Give inspiring books on maturing and helping make decisions or alcohol cookbooks and wine tasting books.

Drinking activities
    Set an adult twist on the activities you and also your dear sister played when you're children with playing cards just like Brew-Opoly. Or tell her brand new games together with a book or checklist of the most prevalent drinking activities. There are a lot of 21st birthday ideas at 21st-birthday.com

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Put her name on the Match.com dating site.

Give her a stripper gram with a male singing Happy B-day to her.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Fill out a postcard from an old boyfriend. Casually allude to an positive-score HIV test therein. Sit back and let the hilarity roll.

Pay a transient to visit her at work, claiming to be her father. Make sure he mentions all the times he saw her naked as a kid in the tub. Droolers preferred. Sit back and let the hilarity roll.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Firstly you can drink at 18, secondly how impersonal can you be? Don't you know your sister at all? I bought my little sister a peadatric stethoscope because she was training to be a peadatic physio. My other sister asked for household stuff because unlike the rest of us she was still living at home and was looking to move out eventually with her husband

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

You know it's ironic that you charge 16 year olds and younger as adults but you don't let adults drink till they are 21

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You can't drink til 21 in some states.

10. Bells Staff Member

Tell her she's adopted and no one is going to be celebrating her birthday in the family as, well, she's no longer family.

Or do what I did. Get her to borrow her father's car that he had just spent thousands of dollars and countless of hours restoring, hook a trailer up to it and drive off without him (he was having his morning coffee and I was in a hurry), only to try and reverse with the trailer, now full of hire chairs, only to have said loaded trailer jack-knife and smash into the side of the newly restored pride of father's, denting it severely.. Then take photo of daughter telling her father what had happened and put it on his bedside table. It is the gift that keeps on giving.

I see what you did thar!

Bye now..

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Banned after only two posts.

It is a shame that it is no shame that we shall never know him.

Which to others is shameful. Who now - in what wilderness? - will organize suspiciously overinvolved birthday arrangements for loose-and-just-turned-legal women, or incite the aged to visit India? Qui ostendit in frustra?

12. Bells Staff Member

Just seems to be a 'how pissed can we finally get her' site..

Could always tell her 'we'd always wanted a girl and had her genitals removed as a baby'..

Sorry, that was bad..

Anywho, moving right along..

Nothing to see here..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.