Father of 30, by 11 women, wants child support help from the state

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by KilljoyKlown, May 19, 2012.

1. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Is there anybody that thinks this guy shouldn't be castrated?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

I think castration is a bit bold. (but not out of the question) But, a condom might prove handy.:shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

I'd also think that the women were just as responsible and could have used birth control pills or had abortions. The man is only half the problem, as is the case in most instances where babies are conceived.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

He hasn't chose to wear a condom yet, and he's had many chances to make the right choice. Those kids are going to get taxpayer support as they shouldn't be made to suffer for something that wasn't their fault. But somebody needs to take that choice away from him. I will concede he could be sterilized without castration, but I wasn't feeling very generous with this guy.

8. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Makes me wonder if those women knew about all the other women and kids?

9. arauca Banned Banned

I would not be be surprised if the 11 woman are not on welfare. This guy was just a stud by helping the woman to get on wefare, .
    Beside an unwed woman should get an implant so she would not get pregnant.

10. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

All of them should be looked at. Anybody that causes kids to be born that cannot be supported by parents should be sterilized. They don't deserve the right to procreate.

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

This is what I think. And I know a LOT of people just like this guy. Maybe not that many kids, but the same thing. Get woman pregnant. She gets on welfare. He makes some payments. AND actually they're really together.

12. Cardith Registered Member

thank whoever you believe in he made so many children.

1st. I bet some of the people complaining about this dude also complain about migration. he did his part to stop that.
    2nd. In Europe we have social welfare states where parents/ or single educators get quite some money from the state, so that the children get at least the bit of a chance to a normal life/education/childhood
    3rd. Those children will pay your rents!

In general I think there is no reason to judge this guy but personally i cant understand why you would want so many children with so many different wifes... so much work and arguing

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Everyone deserves the opportunity to procreate. If they want to have 20 kids, that's up to them. You can choose to help them out or choose not to; your choice.

14. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Excuse me for wanting all children born to have a chance at a quality childhood. Just because somebody is able to have umpteen children doesn't make it right. While I agree that everybody should have an opportunity to procreate, I believe procreation should be regulated and not allowed unless minimum qualifications are met. If people aren't willing to meet the qualifications they shouldn't be allowed to have children. You might ask how will that be enforced and I would respond that a vaccine should be developed that would prevent pregnancy until the the qualifications are met and then they can receive an antidote.

Hey they make you qualify for a drivers license, don't you think all children deserve a good start in life. If people are to stupid or lazy to bother qualifying, why should you defend them? They don't really want children bad enough to be good parents anyway.

15. Promo Registered Senior Member

100% in agreement with you.