Thread: Is This Even Possible?

Is This Even Possible?

I just have a lot of trouble believing a healthy man can be killed by having his balls squeezed. Lots of pain YES but not death.

Leave it to China to have a first like this.

Woman kills man by squeezing his balls

Road rage is dangerous. Parking rage is apparently deadly. A 42-year-old woman in Haikou City, China, wanted to stow her scooter in front of a store when she went to pick up a child from school. When the shopkeeper refused, an argument ensued, then escalated into a fist fight once the woman called for reinforcements, then spiraled tragically out of control when she grabbed him by the testicles and squeezed until he passed out. The victim, 41, was taken to the hospital for treatment, but later died. Twitter reaction has been teetered from shocked to sophomoric, but as @newsplatter wrote, "Just reading this hurts."

http://now.msn.com/now/0427-woman-sq...kills-man.aspx

I think its possible,shock probably killed him..

Could be heart attack? Nice technique on her part though.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpius View Post
    At the first feel of pain, I would have knocked her across the room. I just can't imagine anyone just doubling over in pain until they died. But then I can't see any woman having the balls to do that with me.

Quote Originally Posted by KilljoyKlown View Post
    At the first feel of pain, I would have knocked her across the room. I just can't imagine anyone just doubling over in pain until they died. But then I can't see any woman having the balls to do that with me.
    I've been involved in kick-boxing (amateur) since my early teens. I've seen men writher in intense pain (and even lose consciousness) due to a crotch kick, but I've never heard of it being fatal. I suspect that the underlying cause of death here involves cardiac failure.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpius View Post
    Talking about the shock, I just found the following article:

Lightning strikes incredibly unlucky man in the scrotum
    22 hrs ago

A guy in Spain is probably hoping pretty fervently right about now that the old adage about lightning not striking twice in the same place is true. The 53-year-old man to whom we refer was walking down a suburban Madrid street when lightning struck his scrotum through his pants, traveled down his leg and exited his body through one of his feet. He fell unconscious, but survived the zap and was zipped off to a local hospital, where testing determined that, shockingly, his heart and brain were unaffected. His testicles, however, were badly burned. Hold your roasted nuts jokes, please.

http://now.msn.com/now/0504-scrotum-lightning.aspx