Me Me Me...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by NietzscheHimself, Apr 28, 2012.

1. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

Well most of us think I personally believe this world is about me. So I'm giving you the chance to voice your harshest criticism statistically. (note: the funnier the better)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

The title should probably say
    I, I, I ...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

"Every man wants a woman he can look down on."

"There's nothing wrong with narcissists that reasoning with them won't aggravate."

"I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me."

"Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental."

"How does a narcissist sleep? First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other."

"How can you tell when a narcissist is lying? His lips are moving."

"What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a narcissist? An offer you can't understand."

"What is the difference between a catfish and a narcissist? One's a bottom-crawling scum sucker, and the other's just a fish."

"What do you call an honest narcissist? An impossibility."

"Hear about the terrorist that hijacked a 747 full of narcissists? He threatened to release one every hour if his demands weren't met."

"What do a narcissist and a sperm have in common? Both have about a one in 3 million chance of becoming a human being."

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Touche'

8. keith1 Guest

Hey, I resemble that remark!

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

My comment on this discussion:

Meh, meh, meh!

10. Twelve Registered Senior Member

I am a bit of a oddball, but I have NEVER thought that this world is about me.

I don't want to voice my harsh criticism because that sort of people who believe that the world is about them, they are never deeply affected by anything. Well, they are only worried about themselves.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  11. Tero Registered Member

You are too late. The world was about Elvis. Then he died. Then it was about Michael Jackson, then he died. I don't know that anyone was a bigger myth after that, so we are all still living in the Michael Jackson era. Possibly next year we will approve Lady Gaga, just testing if she is a long term trend or not.

If you are Christian, the world is apparently about Tim Tebow.

12. kx000 Valued Senior Member

A lot of people are blinded by their own self created short comings. Oh, and I SHOULD be granted the right to reorganize, and rule the world.

13. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

I think life is about something beyond myself. Is it really narcissism if this is the sole reason for my egocentric behavior?

14. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Nah, there's got to be a deeper psychopathy involved.

15. keith1 Guest

Wouldn't those symptoms describe someone that thinks life is about something inside themselves?

16. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

It's the way I feel about the outside world that drives my specific "as some other put" "psycopathy". I hardly find any who think along the same terms as myself.

17. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

I find it strange that I come off as egotistical, when all words of others do injustice not only to the speaker but to the original owner of the thought. If all thoughts are true there is a mischievous sort of laughter in the barracks of all thought. Especially around those who don't know what to think. They catch on so much more quickly than those who have dedicated their lives to believing in certain things. Those are the only two types of people. This attends mainly because there are two types of knowledge, truth and belief. The truth entails never knowing what to think, and the belief is always false if not falsifyable. The easiest part of believing everything is knowing the only way that would make everything possible. Before that there is just confusion and immediately after entails a whole lot more.

I am not the first to say or think most of these ideas. Although the words are mine no thought here could ever bear my name alone. While the rest of you filthy pilfered trash who constantly pull, play, and prank, at your own misunderstandings amongst yourselves in order to gain a slight degree of the same emotion I feel all the time.

Or the "Oh look your so funny and cute I think I'll help you out" feeling. Then you are supposed to yell at them and walk away laughing.