Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

Thread: The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

  1. #21
    Well then let's deal with that and not some mythical creation. You lose people's interest when you start talking about secret untouchable societies in control of the world.

  2. #22
    How is this topic still in this section? Are the mods asleep at the wheel?

  3. #23
    Valued Senior Member Greatest I am's Avatar
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    Well then let's deal with that and not some mythical creation. You lose people's interest when you start talking about secret untouchable societies in control of the world.
    I was trying to take the mythology out of the Illuminati. Not put it in.

    If we can think of them as just another dimension of our demographic pyramid then they become more real and can be dealt with under those terms.

    We cannot bring myths to heel but we can if we think of them as real people.

    Regards
    DL

  4. #24
    Valued Senior Member Greatest I am's Avatar
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe View Post
    How is this topic still in this section? Are the mods asleep at the wheel?
    Hint.

    NWO is all political.

    Regards
    DL

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Hint.

    NWO is all political.

    Regards
    DL
    No, it's a conspiracy theory so it belongs there.

  6. #26
    Valued Senior Member Greatest I am's Avatar
    Posts
    2,553
    Whatever.

    Regards
    DL

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Whatever.

    Regards
    DL
    Unfortunately pushing fake world conspiricys makes people complacent when it comes to real conspiricys, like news corp.

  8. #28
    flat Earth skeptic Aqueous Id's Avatar
    Posts
    5,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe View Post
    Unfortunately pushing fake world conspiricys makes people complacent when it comes to real conspiricys, like news corp.
    Now there's a conspiracy that's not well illuminated.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Id View Post
    Now there's a conspiracy that's not well illuminated.
    The conspiricy is to dupe the american people into fucking themselves over in favor of corporations if you were wondering.

  10. #30
    Getting the message to Garcia The Esotericist's Avatar
    Posts
    2,118
    This is an interesting document, I wish it had a table of contents, and index, appendix and better notation. But at 425 pages, it is quite a work of extensive research with a solid evidence and pretty good facts along with some solid conjecture. If you want to hold onto your preconceptions, don't read it. If you are truly interested in the subject, give it a read.


    The Atlantean Conspiracy


    “Beneath the broad tide of human history there flow the stealthy undercurrents of the secret societies, which frequently determine in the depths the changes that take place upon the surface” -A. E. Waite (Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn)

    The largest mechanism used by the bloodlines to implement the New World agenda is the global secret society network. Politicians, bankers, businessmen, and media personalities - the biggest names in history and world affairs form a huge secret society matrix. This hierarchical pyramid-structured network is constantly recruiting and placing members in key influential positions. In order to orchestrate global events and policy decisions from behind the scenes, many niche secret societies groom and position politicians, media personalities, and other “yes-men” so they may best aid the Great Work.

    "You see, if you amount to anything in Washington these days, it is because you have been plucked or handpicked from an Ivy League school - Harvard, Yale, Kennedy School of Government - you've shown an aptitude to be a good Ivy League type, and so you're plucked so-to-speak, and you are assigned success.You are assigned a certain role in government somewhere,and then your success is monitored and tracked, and you go where the pluckers and the hand pickers can put you." -Radio Talk show Host Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 7th, 1995

    World leaders are made offers they cannot refuse, bribed, even blackmailed, or otherwise recruited and sworn into these secret societies. Then, often under blood-oaths to which they must remain loyal, these Brotherhood initiates follow orders throughout their terms in office. In this way,the electorate constantly changes giving the illusion of discontinuity of leadership when in fact each successive leader “coincidentally” belongs to the same secret societies. A few of the more influential ones include the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, CFR, RIIA, Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission.

    “A disturbing majority of the House and Senate representatives hold membership to elite organizations publicly sworn to destroying America in favor of a Globalist one world order system. This trend ranges from the now public U.S. centered Council on Foreign Relations through the Trilateral Commission to the quasi-secret internationalist Bilderberg Group. At the end of the spectrum we even see occult influences like Skull and Bones along with the Freemasons. The justification for a zealously ordered One World Government is chaos. Terrorism is the premier method for fomenting this chaos.” - Paul Joseph Watson, Order Out of Chaos (125)

    “The conspiracy to create a centralized global fascist state is orchestrated in the five-sense 'world' by a secret network known collectively as the Illuminati or 'Illuminated ones'. They manipulate through secret societies and groupings like the Freemasons, Knights of Malta, Knights Templar and the Jesuits. These and others feed carefully chosen recruits into the Illuminati and they are installed in positions of power throughout the world, infesting all colors, races, creeds and countries. It is not that everyone in the secret societies is aware of the plot; the overwhelming majority are not. The Illuminati operate like a cancer to infiltrate and covertly control other organizations. Most Freemasons never progress higher than the bottom three levels of degree, the so-called Blue Degrees and they don't realize what their organization is being used for.” -David Icke, “Tales from the Time Loop”

    Just look at the recent US Presidents: George W. Bush (Mason and Skull and Bones), Bill Clinton (Mason, CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral), George H.W. Bush (Mason, Committee of 300, Skull and Bones, CFR, Trilateral), Ronald Reagan, (Mason, Knights of Malta), Jimmy Carter (Mason, CFR, Trilateral), Gerald Ford (Mason, CFR) and on it goes, most every American president has belonged to one or many secret societies. Almost all America’s founding fathers were Freemasons, the senate has maintained a Masonic majority since its inception, and its influence has only become more pervasive since.

    To deny the influence secret societies have in world affairs is naive, but the mainstream media seem complicit in their exclusion of any coverage involving them. As shown in the chapter on “Media Manipulation,” this main stream media black-out is also maintained through secret society membership.The 5 largest multimedia providers controlling 90% of America’s media are bloodline/secret society controlled. For example, the following are just a few of the hundreds of CFR, Trilateral, or Bilderberg owned/managed companies: ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, AP, Reuters, New York Times, New York Post, Washington Post, Washington Times, L.A. Times, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Business Week, National Review, Time, Life, Look, Fortune, Reader’s Digest, U.S. News & World Report, Atlantic Monthly, McCall’s, World Review, and Scientific American.

    Not only are the media CEOs and boards of directors usually secret society members, so are the show hosts and news anchors! Here’s a sampling of some mainstream anchors and media personalities found on secret society rosters: Peter Jennings, Dan Rather,Tom Brokaw, Ted Koppel, Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, William F. Buckley Jr., Joseph Harsch, Bill Moyers, C.C. Collin wood, David Brinkley, John Chancellor, Marvin Kalb, Daniel Schorr, Joseph Kraft, James Reston, Max Frankel, David Halberstram, Harrison Salisbury, Sol Linowitz, George Will, Robert McNeil, David Gergen, and Mortimer Zuckerman.


    “There can be no argument regarding the reality of secret societies today. The existence of groups like the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderbergers is well documented. The only question is the extent of their control and manipulation of major world events. Likewise, there is no question that members of these societies exert inordinate control over many of the largest corporations and banks in the world. These corporations, in turn, control essential minerals, energy, transportation, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, telecommunications, and entertainment—in other words, the basics of modern life. They also provide an inner core of ranking government officials on a revolving door basis. These officials often implement the very policies conceived and desired by the societies. These societies hold considerable sway over national elections and policy, yet seem strangely immune to any investigation, whether by government or the mass media. Since its inception in 1913, there has never been an outside, objective audit of the Federal Reserve System despite periodic calls for such.” -Jim Marrs, “Rule by Secrecy”(109-10)

    After Bush was elected he immediately placed 5 Skull and Bones brothers in his administration. Clinton and Nixon had over 100 CFR members in their administrations. Ronald Regan’s 59 man transition team alone had 28 CFR members, 10 Bilderbergers, and10 Trilaterals. Secret society members are prevalent at all levels of government, and not just in America, but world-wide. For instance, Saddam Hussein, Yasser Arafat, Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and Tony Blair are all 33rd degree Freemasons. Marx, Engel, Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky, and Mao-Tse Tung were all, high-level Grand Orient Lodge Freemasons. Winston Churchill was Committee of 300 and a Mason. Cecil Rhodes founded the Round Table, was Committee of 300 and a Mason. Henry Kissinger is a Mason, Knight of Malta, Committee of 300 and a Bilderberger. Dick Cheney is CFR and Trilateral Commission. David Rockefeller founded Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission, and is also CFR, Committee of 300 and a Mason. These are the biggest, most powerful names in politics, all meeting in secret with no minutes, and no media coverage. Our public servants making private policy decisions behind closed doors. This has been the rule, not the exception, for longer than most people realize.

    During the 19thcentury, British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli was quite outspoken regarding the influence of secret societies in politics: "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." -Benjamin Disraeli, 1844


    “There is in Italy a power which we seldom mention in this House … I mean the secret societies … It is useless to deny, because it is impossible to conceal, that a great part of Europe – the whole of Italy and France and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries – is covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of the earth is now being covered with railroads.”-Benjamin Disraeli, at British House of Commons, July 14, 1856

    “The government of this country has not only to deal with governments, kings and ministers, but also with secret societies, elements which must be taken into account, which at the last moment can bring our plans to naught, which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, who incite assassinations and can if necessary lead a massacre.” -Benjamin Disraeli, at Aylesbury, Sept. 10, 1876

    The Federal Reserve private banking syndicate was set up under Woodrow Wilson’s presidency. The following quotes show his suspicions and regrets regarding this secret society of banking elites: "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." -Woodrow Wilson, 1913

    "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, 1916

    British Prime Minister Winston Churchill was a Committee of 300 member and 33rd degree Mason. In 1920, he spoke from personal knowledge regarding the global conspiracy when he said: "From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played a definitely recognizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the nineteenth century, and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads, and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."


    "The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses. This little coterie runs our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen, seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” -N.Y. Mayor, John Hylan, 1922

    "The real truth of the matter is that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson" -US President Franklin D.Roosevelt, 1933

    "The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes." -Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

    "Today the path to total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people… outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government, a bureaucratic elite which believes our Constitution is outmoded and is sure that it is the winning side. All the strange developments in the foreign policy agreements may be traced to this group who are going to make us over to suit their pleasure. This political action group has its own local political support organizations, its own pressure groups, its own vested interests, its foothold within our government, and its own propaganda apparatus." -Senator William Jenner, 1954

    Bloodline president John F. Kennedy was well aware of America’s secret society control. His many rebellious decisions against the global elite, his non-participation in the Great Work, would ultimately lead to his assassination. He did, however, try to warn the average American of our plight. On April 27th, 1961 in an address to newspaper publishers, JFK said: "The very word ‘secrecy’ is repugnant in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, secret oaths, and secret proceedings … For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence. It depends on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published, its mistakes are buried, not headlined, its dissenters are silenced, not praised, no expenditure is questioned, no secret is revealed ... I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people.”

    So who really rules the world?

  11. #31
    Getting the message to Garcia The Esotericist's Avatar
    Posts
    2,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe View Post
    No, it's a conspiracy theory so it belongs there.
    It isn't. Well educated men that have been a part of it, are on the inside, and have lectured on it, have told society about it, like, forever. Go read a book.

    Try Brave New World And Brave New World Revisited by Aldous Huxley (Forward by Christopher Hitchens) (2005, Paperback, Reprint)

    http://www.boomtron.com/wp-content/u...-revisited.jpg

    Aldous Huxley Lectures about the scientific dictatorship at UC Berkeley
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g1k5...eature=related

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by The Esotericist View Post
    It isn't. Well educated men that have been a part of it, are on the inside, and have lectured on it, have told society about it, like, forever. Go read a book.

    Try Brave New World And Brave New World Revisited by Aldous Huxley (Forward by Christopher Hitchens) (2005, Paperback, Reprint)

    http://www.boomtron.com/wp-content/u...-revisited.jpg

    Aldous Huxley Lectures about the scientific dictatorship at UC Berkeley
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g1k5...eature=related
    ? The Brave new world book is a work of science fiction (which I actually have read thank you very much) and Aldus Huxley is a scifi writer so I'm not really sure where you are going with this.

  13. #33
    Valued Senior Member Jan Ardena's Avatar
    Posts
    7,307
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    I need evidence of a worldwide organized conspiracy that goes by the name of the Illuminati. Should we just take your word for it? Or perhaps the self-created myth of the Illuminati is the true controlling force?

    You should put an ad in your local paper.

    jan.

  14. #34
    Getting the message to Garcia The Esotericist's Avatar
    Posts
    2,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe View Post
    ? The Brave new world book is a work of science fiction (which I actually have read thank you very much) and Aldus Huxley is a scifi writer so I'm not really sure where you are going with this.
    Fair enough. If you don't wish to believe or listen to the lecture of a member of the English elites, did you read any of the quotes from the elites in the previous post from the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Benjamin Disraeli, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D.Roosevelt, Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, Senator William Jenner, and JFK?

    "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
    - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

    “Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

    "It is the system of nationalist individualism that has to go....We are living in the end of the sovereign states....In the great struggle to evoke a Westernized World Socialism, contemporary governments may vanish....Countless people...will hate the new world order....and will die protesting against it." - H.G. Wells, in his book, “The New World Order”, 1940

    (This quote was prior to 9/11)
    "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

    "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    - David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

    “I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.” –Abraham Lincoln - In a letter written to William Elkin

    “The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland; a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.”
    - Prof. Carroll Quigley in Tragedy and Hope

    “The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is eager to enter into close relationship with the Bank for International Settlements....The conclusion is impossible to escape that the State and Treasury Departments are willing to pool the banking system of Europe and America, setting up a world financial power independent of and above the Government of the United States....The United States under present conditions will be transformed from the most active of manufacturing nations into a consuming and importing nation with a balance of trade against it.”
    - Rep. Louis McFadden - Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency quoted in the New York Times (June 1930)

    “[The] abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit.... In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holdings illegal, as was done in the case of gold.... The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.... [This] is the shabby secret of the welfare statist's tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the 'hidden' confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights.”
    - Alan Greenspan in an article he wrote in 1966.

    “History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.” –James Madison

    "I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within." - General Douglas MacArthur

    "The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained in one block and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world. The voice of the Rothschilds prevailed… Therefore they sent their emissaries into the field to exploit the question of slavery and to open an abyss between the two sections of the Union."
    - German chancellor Otto von Bismarck

    “The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots and the bankers went anew to grab the riches. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it to systematically corrupt modern civilization. They will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos in order that the earth should become their inheritance."
    - Otto von Bismarck

    "There cannot be stable money within an environment dominated by ideologies hostile to the preservation of economic freedom."
    - Ludwig von Mises

    It is not conspiracy theory, it is a recognized fact in the history of the world among educated people that there is a real conspiracy for the benefit of the financial elite and powerful seeking to control the population of the planet.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Ardena View Post
    You should put an ad in your local paper.

    jan.
    That would actually be kind of awesome for all the funny shit people would send you trying to mess with you.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by The Esotericist View Post
    Fair enough. If you don't wish to believe or listen to the lecture of a member of the English elites, did you read any of the quotes from the elites in the previous post from the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Benjamin Disraeli, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D.Roosevelt, Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, Senator William Jenner, and JFK?

    "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
    - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

    “Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

    "It is the system of nationalist individualism that has to go....We are living in the end of the sovereign states....In the great struggle to evoke a Westernized World Socialism, contemporary governments may vanish....Countless people...will hate the new world order....and will die protesting against it." - H.G. Wells, in his book, “The New World Order”, 1940

    (This quote was prior to 9/11)
    "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

    "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    - David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

    “I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.” –Abraham Lincoln - In a letter written to William Elkin

    “The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland; a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.”
    - Prof. Carroll Quigley in Tragedy and Hope

    “The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is eager to enter into close relationship with the Bank for International Settlements....The conclusion is impossible to escape that the State and Treasury Departments are willing to pool the banking system of Europe and America, setting up a world financial power independent of and above the Government of the United States....The United States under present conditions will be transformed from the most active of manufacturing nations into a consuming and importing nation with a balance of trade against it.”
    - Rep. Louis McFadden - Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency quoted in the New York Times (June 1930)

    “[The] abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit.... In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holdings illegal, as was done in the case of gold.... The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.... [This] is the shabby secret of the welfare statist's tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the 'hidden' confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights.”
    - Alan Greenspan in an article he wrote in 1966.

    “History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.” –James Madison

    "I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within." - General Douglas MacArthur

    "The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained in one block and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world. The voice of the Rothschilds prevailed… Therefore they sent their emissaries into the field to exploit the question of slavery and to open an abyss between the two sections of the Union."
    - German chancellor Otto von Bismarck

    “The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots and the bankers went anew to grab the riches. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it to systematically corrupt modern civilization. They will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos in order that the earth should become their inheritance."
    - Otto von Bismarck

    "There cannot be stable money within an environment dominated by ideologies hostile to the preservation of economic freedom."
    - Ludwig von Mises

    It is not conspiracy theory, it is a recognized fact in the history of the world among educated people that there is a real conspiracy for the benefit of the financial elite and powerful seeking to control the population of the planet.
    Again, we don't need made up unfalsifiable conspiricys, there are real ones right in front of our eyes that people don't do anything about so....

  17. #37
    Getting the message to Garcia The Esotericist's Avatar
    Posts
    2,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe View Post
    Again, we don't need made up unfalsifiable conspiricys, there are real ones right in front of our eyes that people don't do anything about so....
    http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/000fs937.gif



    I don't know what to do about you, or the mods on this site. I suppose I could just go to a more intelligent moderator, or the administration. I have proved beyond a reasonable doubt, this is NOT a conspiracy theory, and does not belong in Conspiracies.

    OF COURSE it is not a "made up unfalsifiable" conspiracy. ARE YOU IGNORANT? ARE YOU STUPID? THEY HAVE ADMITTED IT!!!!


    Have you read this book? I have.
    http://www.radioliberty.com/bdr.jpg

    “Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405
    Last edited by The Esotericist; 04-28-12 at 06:54 PM.

  18. #38
    And what further proof do you have that this gone any further then the passage in your book that you hold dear.... Also, name calling is uncalled for, attack the ideas, not the man.

    Rich people trying too keep their money hardely counts. However, these same rich people owning and operating a large portion of the media that is available to your average american and giving said media a decidely and addmittily pro-business slant to trick the people into subverting themselves IS. I'm talking about something we CAN DEFINITIVELY PROVE, EVEN WITH A CURSORY GLANCE!!!!!, not a snipe hunt as the things you speak of.

    All you need to do is look at news corp and clear channel communications. For news corp (Faux news in the U.S.) old man murdock even said it was put out with a pro-business spin. Clear channel syndicates the Rush Limbaugh Show, Glenn Beck, the Sean Hannity Show, and many others. They own so much of the airwaves that in many places (such as were I live) the only opposing media is NPR and they are not even really opposing, just neutral.
    Last edited by Believe; 04-28-12 at 08:29 PM.

  19. #39
    Valued Senior Member Carcano's Avatar
    Posts
    6,805
    Quote Originally Posted by The Esotericist View Post
    “Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405
    What does Rockefeller mean by the word...INTEGRATED???

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcano View Post
    What does Rockefeller mean by the word...INTEGRATED???
    Exactly what it is now I'm sure. The only way the economies of the worlds could continue to get larger was for each country's market to be the whole world.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •