The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Greatest I am, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

The Illuminati is a natural consequence and phenomenon of our monetary system. It cannot help but exist, whether we want it to or not. That is why it is unstoppable.

Who controls the Illuminati?
    Collectively, we do. Directly and through our governments. They are in plain sight at the top of our socio economic demographic pyramid.

The Illuminati is a known group of people or corporations whom we allow to operate. It has been manipulating and controlling society for many years with Government and societal approval and collusion. Let me be clear. The Illuminati exist because we all allow them to. We allow ourselves to be led and manipulated to their ends. All of us including you support them every time you take a job or buy a product. We contribute to their coffers and agenda daily while at the same time, they cannot help but contribute to our welfare. This is of course a minimal contribution on their part. This being the only drawback to the present system.

Should the Illuminati be stopped?
    No. If they ever did disappear, we would invent a new Illuminati.

Why not stop them?
    Because society would go to chaos and our socio economic demographic pyramid would collapse. This collapse would only be for a short time. It would soon resume its natural and uncontrolled shape.

Should the Illuminati be given more power?
    Yes. They could stabilize our common and bring a higher long term profit and wealth for all.

Will we give them more power?
    No. People fear what is already there and fear their own power to rule and control the economy. We are cowards and fear that we lack the wisdom and thus allow chaos to run our economy.

If you are wise, you will know that you can know who the Illuminati are and you will also know that you are helping them exist.

Are you aware of this?

Their secret identities are in plain sight to the wise. If you do not know them yet or how you are helping them exist, let’s chat.

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We know "people and corporations" manipulate the political system, with money. You still have to show that there is anything more than that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

Or maybe their just not real...

To the conspiracy section with this one mods!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Who needs anything else when they have wealth and the political power in their pocket?

Regards
    DL

8. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

They are real but are in a chaotic system.

Regards
    DL

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I need evidence of a worldwide organized conspiracy that goes by the name of the Illuminati. Should we just take your word for it? Or perhaps the self-created myth of the Illuminati is the true controlling force?

10. Carcano Valued Senior Member

How could "we" invent something we cant see?

Arent the illuminati supposed to be invisible?

I always refer back to Robert Anton Wilson on these threads:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZjfYKV8C6g

11. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

The Illuminati must be real. They were selling their book of secrets in the back of DC comics when I was a kid, so that's proof.:m:

12. Cavalier Knight of the Opinion Registered Senior Member

What you don't know is that, much like the Foundation needed the Second Foundation, the Illuminati also have a pyramidal structure and are themselves controlled by a force too powerful for them to fight, and whose destruction would be too terrible to contemplate even if they could be defeated. At the top of this "Second Illuminati" (they have no real name, as they are such a singular organization that they need none) is a mysterious figure known only as "Bobby Joe" who controls the destiny of humanity for a term of 5 years, always ending on his 18th birthday. As the 18th birthday of the current Bobby Joe approaches, a new "Bobby Joe" is selected by the Second Illuminati and, on his birthday proper, the then current Bobby Joe is lobotomized.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! Learn the truth!

The only reason we know anything about the Illuminati is that their masters *let* us know!

13. Bells Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The Illuminati is Batman?

Like credit cards..

They also know if we've 'been bad or good so be good for goodness sake..'

Right..

They also know what you wear at night to go to sleep. They're watching you now...

What's wrong with the old one?

That's alright. I am great at bartering!

Yes yes. But who would the right tax then?

But you said we needed it?

Way to destroy the mystery of it all. It's like finding out there is no Santa.:bawl:

No, but now I feel enlightened.

Get it?

And the wise wear tin foil hats and special glasses to be able to see them?

Yes?

Is it the butler in the study with the candlestick?

*Squints eyes suspiciously*

Tsk tsk. I thought it was Bubba John, not Bobby Joe..

Either way, you have said too much and given too much away. Now they will know. You are sooooo not getting the special cookies at the next meeting!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

There is no evidence of a worldwide organized conspiracy.
    There is no conspiracy. What we see is a natural progression and consequence of our monetary system.

Illuminati is a myth to try to explain what is real. Unassociated people doing their individual things that only appear to be planned.

Regards
    DL

15. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

A bright guy.

Regards
    DL

16. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

There are no Illuminati masters and we know this because the economy is a chaotic system. There are big players though who can manipulate Governments and thus effect the economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

Regards
    DL

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So there is no Illuminati, only a fairly typical oligarchy. Thank you very much.

18. Cavalier Knight of the Opinion Registered Senior Member

You only think you know it, because that is what the masters of the Illuminati want you to think.

19. Cavalier Knight of the Opinion Registered Senior Member

I wasn't going to give away his real name, that would be crazy.

20. Bells Staff Member

True. He is always watching..

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Ok, I'll come clean. I'm actually the Illuminati. Yes, that's right, it's all me. I'm actually controlling the world.

And remember: the Devil's greatest trick was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

Good luck, minions.

22. Bells Staff Member

And here I thought you were just this guy...

23. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Yes. Just like the U.S.
    You are spot on.

Regards
    DL