Phenomenon "Energy Espinoza"

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by victorespinoza, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe that the energy allows us to see colors that we cannot see. And making the following experiment, we can see invisible colors:

1.- Notes bulb lit for 15 seconds. For that will load of energy you brain.
    2.- Turn off the light and close your eyes, close to a wall. For that you download the energy of your brain.
    3.- Move you and get closer to the wall, with your eyes closed, seeing the image created by the energy.
    4.- You will notice that it is an image that shines.
    5.- I think that energy coming out of our eyes, makes shine the dimensional walls.
    6.- End.

I believe that these colors are another dimension.

My eyes can not leave colors or waves, which clash the walls with your eyes closed. And to bring me to the wall with my eyes closed, strange thing is colors decreases its size.

The only explanation I give to all this, is that energy coming out of my eyes (proven with my eyes closed), I think it opens a dimensional window. Because energy does not create colors, or waves, but that energy allows you to see colors that are inviibles.

Energy opens dimensional holes, that is my explanation.

Concepts wanted in the dictionary:

Fascinate: Dazzle much approaching the eyes the lamp or candle, or presenting coup before an excessive amount of light.

Remaining image or afterimage: Figure, representation, likeness and appearance of something.

The image created by the energy of the light, if it is a image of remnant or afterimage.

********** But on this occasion the energy of light opens a dimensional door. **********

This new phenomenon so I will call "Energy Espinoza".

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You know, it's too bad there's no such thing as an automatic nonsense filter that could be installed in the forum software...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

At least he posted it in the looney forums

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I'll at least give him that much.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But doesn't it seem as though, if he's smart enough to figure that out, he'd be able to recognize how looney ALL his ideas are??

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I think he's fishing for someone uneducated enough to think his ideas might be more than pure shit. That would make him feel good.

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I only was able to make it through the first line of crap, but there was a gem in there:

The guy really is a hoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.