Alternative Creation Theory or Lack Of...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by AltTabTheorist, Apr 16, 2012.

?

Is this a sensible idea?

1. Yes, it's brilliant

50.0%
  2. Yes, though it's slightly flawed

50.0%
  3. Yes and No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, it's nonsense

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AltTabTheorist Registered Member

I'm relatively new to forums so please forgive me if it is illegible and/or at points grammatically incorrect. What follows is a conceptual theory of a constant creation rather than one solid point of creation and the concept of a "beginning". I will speak about what brought me to my conclusions and also various points of interest along the journey to the final prognosis...

Language is not only the main premise of intelligence and the communication of intelligence, but is also that which stunts our evolution further. Language in itself is not stunting our growth per sε, though the way we are taught it is! Humans, the same as all animal life learn by mimicry. So when we begin our schooling, we are told a story has a beginning; a middle and an end. Now, our subconscious automatically adapts this into the human psyche and perturbs everything to have similar boundaries. However, this is incorrect. There never was "nothing", something can not come from nothing quite simply because "nothing" does not exist. It is a mere conceptualisation of an idiotic ideology, one that states; if I cannot see anything or otherwise sense anything then there is "nothing" there......Now, we as humans see ourselves as "highly evolved". I do not believe that to be so, for their are birds that can see electro-magnetic fields, insects that see light as we see colours.Think for a second of a black hole in space being like a recycle bin on your computer. Now, science states that the known universe is expanding in a spiral-esque motion...as do all galactic bodies. Back to the recycle bin, a program used to re-allocate memory. A blackhole, natures equivalent. To create a universe you need gravity, immense heat, immense mass, gases, liquids, solids. All squeezed together, all present in a black hole. All that's missing is the science, maybe on the other side of the black hole is another universe being created. We simply cannot see it due to only being able to see a limited visual spectrum...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hertz Hz Registered Senior Member

'Uni-' means 'one': uni-cycle (one wheel) and therefore uni-verse; there can only be one UNI-verse. If such a thing did not exist then we would not have a word for it, but because it does exist we have a word for it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.