3d landscaping--CMB imaging

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by keith1, Mar 13, 2012.

1. keith1 Guest

I have devised a 3D digital method (flickering), to coax from Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) image, of what appears to be of one of the following unsubstantiated anomalous conclusions:

1) coincidental illusory surface landscape details of little actual import.

2) flickering three-dimensional image of plasmic undersurface layer, related to CMB surface regional photon decoupling event.

3) view of massive early universe relic (dark matter outer-wall?) consisting of an expansional stress-cracked shell structure, of which had long since spread out beyond distant universe horizon surrounds.

4) Other explanation or conclusion yet to be analyzed.

Untouched image used (Courtesy NASA/WMAP Science Team), added to fast animation (3/100 sec.) of the (same untouched image) color depth slice (TH Value = 150).

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

3-dimensional animation (above) created, using the two following images in high speed repetition:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. keith1 Guest

I can see the animation in op above, from my screen, but I would need confirmation of it's quality as a 3D image conveyed over the internet. Don't need 3D glasses, but may give some unsatisfying results--maybe even a little nauseating.
    Let me know your thoughts.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the seizure.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. keith1 Guest

Better equipment and processing technique may get rid of some of that.
    Maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
  8. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

It's the NASA picture, and it flickers. Have a universal doughnut!

9. keith1 Guest

You're right.
    The Planck Satellite images of the CMB will be releasing in the near future. I will share here with you the 3D results, for a comparison.

10. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

That was my first impression.

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

That sounds more interesting.

12. keith1 Guest

This 3D image is compiled from the seven-year WMAP data (Courtesy NASA/WMAP Science Team):

Sample Image Here (Warning for those sensitive to flashing images)

Greater details show the "liquid-plasmic" nature of the foreground materials (yellow-red). The background (green to dark blue) region is slightly cooler, seemingly of the same composition. The 3D effect suggests a distance between the two different temperature material regions. The left side hole is the "doughnut hole", as it was earlier labeled by a poster here. The hole seems to continue some depth.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
  13. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Does anyone see any 3D effect? Unless there's an offset between the two images, all your doing is flipping from one computer enhanced color image to another, of exactly the same thing.

And what do you mean 'liquid plasmic'? The different colors are not different materials, it's all photons at 2.73 K. The color differences show temperature differences of 1 part in 100000.

14. keith1 Guest

I have nothing to add, but what I'm observing here. We'll have to wait for some other replies. The first image is as found at WMAP/ Lambda. Exact color depth information from that image (from two separate TH levels) reinforce that data, which appeared to my observation, to have a 3D effect.

I'm as much interested that you cannot get a 3D effect, then that I can. I'm using a Windows 7 lap-top. I will get the graphics capabilities. I don't think it is anything special.

15. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

You're just flipping back and forth between two temperature plots.

It shows nothing.

16. keith1 Guest

The separation effect occurs not from the two temperature differences, but from the difference in the two additional "light" threshold values placed into the animation.

17. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Well, I really don't know what you think you're producing, other than the occasional Gran Mal seizure.

18. keith1 Guest

Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150

19. keith1 Guest

A. I didn't feel I had the right to hide it from you. I don't plan to look at the posted images again. I'm done with staring at them. For now.

B. I've looked at it more than anybody, with little more than a mild queasiness as a result. I needed to explore it, and I'm not disappointed.

C. The moderator can put a warning in the OP for those who might be sensitive.

D. Future posts will be links to the example image, with observational notes posted only.

E. I'm not insensitive to the issue. You brought up good points. Thanks for the input.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
  20. keith1 Guest

The darkest blue is the trough depressions caused by many converging waves of material (see first animation above) intermingling in a particular region--such as the large trough (blue details displayed in the second animation).

From the data realized, it would seem apparent that the following conjecture(s) could be raised:

--Photon decoupling does not pass through the deepest levels of the trough. There is no photon-illuminated data being released from that depth. All photon release is from upper layers detailed and illuminated.

--Photons cannot escape from the lowest trough area, because of distance travel constraints, photon travel dynamics, or other constraints. However, the abruptness of cut-off of photon emission at a particular depth, ruling out photo process aberrations, would seem to eliminate this possibility.

--The wave trough exposes an area beneath the outer shell material region, a lower depth layer which lacks a photon release component, because of it's difference in composition from the upper regions.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
  21. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I don't see anything. The version I am building is at the quantum scale, and I can't see any of that in the image. Space time is a fractal, and that's why it is symmetrical.

22. keith1 Guest

CMB detail
    (Courtesy: NASA/WMAP Science Team)

Artist's conception of wave structure cross-sections showing proposed wave trough substrate level.

(Courtesy:keith1)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
  23. keith1 Guest

(from OP):

Initial universe gravity era relic structure observed as a progression
    of inflationary period-induced shell dynamics

(by keith1, Sciforums member)

Image 1: Artist's impression of gravity emerging
    from initial "Big Bang" event-(no inflationary dynamics added)

**courtesy: keith1

Image 2:Artist's impression of gravity emerging
    from initial "Big Bang" event-(inflationary dynamics added)
    Primary and secondary inflationary-separated components
    are to be visualized as similar in composition, before inflation era.

**(These simple concept images are for a visualization aid only--no conveying of details, of timing, and temperature is expressed, or intended)
    courtesy: keith1

More details of this concept are to be compiled and, when time allows, will be posted at this location--k

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012