NASA UFO hacker exposes UFO documentation

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Reiku, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

Do not pass this guy off because it is on a youtube video. The Pentagon realized the severity of the work he had hacked into and demanded an extradition (I remember when the pentagon caused up a big fuss), they said he had caused serious damage to their files and wanted him to be trialled under a Federal Court of Law.

So what did this man find out... well... his answers will bring hairs up on anyone's neck. I remember while the extradition case was going on, he actually attended a weekly morning show with (Richard and Judy) - us Brits know who they are. He explained his story to them and they almost couldn't believe what they were hearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3WPhPlvSLw

I believe him. Something about his tone, posture, his facial expressions... he doesn't show any of your usual woo woo hack signs... even though he's a hacker :bugeye:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Grumpy Curmudgeon of Lucidity Valued Senior Member

Some people will believe anything.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Balerion Banned Banned

Surprise, surprise.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Well, call it a hunch.

8. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Except he has nothing.

9. Balerion Banned Banned

Call it wish-thinking, more like.

You want him to be telling the truth. That's all this is.

10. Reiku Banned Banned

Yea, he won't. It wasn't his archives and I am no computer hacker expert but I am sure there are safety guards in operation which would alert when some files are being downloaded, never mind being watched over.

11. Reiku Banned Banned

Yea, I like the idea he is telling the truth. I mean, concerning the fact he could have been extradited, I'd say he was in the perfect position to sharing such truths. I mean, if the truth was out there, it would be in the Pentagon.

:shrug:

12. Balerion Banned Banned

He still could be extradited. Hacking is a serious offense, and when you do it to a federal system, you're asking for major trouble. But that doesn't mean he's telling the truth about aliens and anti-gravity technology.

13. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Nah, if you can open a picture and view it on your screen it's already been transmitted to you, all you have to do is save it.

So what would save him from extradition is simply proving that the govt has been hiding aliens and anti-gravity machines from us.

But he says he didn't save anything.

14. Reiku Banned Banned

Would you have? Never mind the extradition, his life could have been in serious danger if he had. He did and in a way it already was.

I bet he was hoping he could never have been traced. He was snooping quietly, as it were.

15. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

No he had taken remote control of the computer.
    He could download anything he wanted.

He claims he saw extraordinary things about Aliens and Anti-Gravity devices.

And from an audit standpoint, the fact that he opened something is all you can tell.
    They would presume he DID download them.

Yet he claims he saved nothing to prove these extraordinary things.

Which is simply not believable.

16. Reiku Banned Banned

But they knew he was there...

Do we have any hacker residents here? Just for info on the subject.

17. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

I think they found out later.

But it doesn't matter, if you are reading or viewing something from that other computer on your computer you can save or print it out.

18. Reiku Banned Banned

If it was me, I don't think I would have downloaded anything either. I would have been afraid for my life.

Indeed, I would have been afraid of my life period. That was a very dangerous thing to do.

19. Reiku Banned Banned

Even for the search for the truth.

20. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

You don't seem to get it.

He already downloaded them, he just didn't save them.

As proof.

21. Reiku Banned Banned

Oh.

Well that was a half job then. I wonder why he didn't save it. There must have been a reason. :shrug:

22. Balerion Banned Banned

Yeah, the reason is that the documents never existed. He's making it up. Surely you know what that's like?

23. Reiku Banned Banned

**** off.

Hate being proven wrong don't you? You have went completely off the rails since Adoucette provided that paper reference.