Organic magnetic mixture

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by pingguo002, Feb 13, 2012.

1. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

I found an organic magnetic mixture. It also reflected temperature difference, heat rejection, cold attractive features.
    I use a cell phone video is not very clear, I am going to pass up the video.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

huh?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. arauca Banned Banned

Is it pure organic ? what color is the material ? I know there are fine particle of iron suspended in an organic media, they call it magnetic fluid .
    or there are some paramagnetic compound

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

Pure organic black
    I later upload the video, the current shooting conditions not are not clear. Are looking for ways

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

What does this mean?

:shrug:

9. arauca Banned Banned

I don't know of you are familiar with magnetic fluid . I think some is used in some break fluid . But that material have a sub micron particles of iron emulsified, or some are dispersed in organic fluid.

10. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

Not contain metal
    have Magnetic
    have Thermal sensing

11. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

I can not express the video link
    Be able to find links to watch video Search google 'Organic magnetic mixture'

12. HectorDecimal Registered Senior Member

porphyrins, as in mammalian or even reptilean blood cell precursors, have Fe as the central group. Porphyrins in plants have Mg as the central group. All living beings have a magnetic field. This is easy to prove by holding your finger close to a plasma globe or tube.

So... by organic do you mean an organic compound or a lifeform? I would think if we put a can of worms in a blender, the resulting goo would have some magnetic properties that would also be temperature reactive.

13. Secret Registered Senior Member

Guys here's the link to clear the confusion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mCXmhGCrDI&feature=youtu.be

According to what I observe in the video, it is some sort of black cloudy stuff in some colorless fluid. It is repelled by magnet (obvious near the end of the video)
    I've no idea what that is, but it is definitely not ferrofluid (cause ferrofluid form spiky structures when placed near a magnet)

You can find a related video posted by him
    Though I cannot judge whether the claim of that video is pseudoscience. Based on the instructions, I think you guys can work out what that cloudy mixture might be
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHjMbSHW_Qw&feature=related

The same google search also return me this, posted here for reference
    http://www.thescienceforum.com/chemistry/27124-organic-magnetic-mixture.html

IMO, one we work out the identity of that cloudy mixture, we can determine whether this is pseudoscience (IMO it smells like one...)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  14. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

Thank you
    I'm not sure whether it is diamagnetic. Which magnetic.
    Later I made ​​a few videos.

15. HectorDecimal Registered Senior Member

16. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

Absolutely no metal

17. arauca Banned Banned

Over 35 years ago we made a mixture in the lab some chlorinated solvent mixed with surfactant and some water , It had similar appearance and it was temperature sensitive , it had similar motion , if you put your finger to the wall of the container , the particle moved away .
    I assume the magnet was not having an action but the warm piece of metal inside the movement.

18. HectorDecimal Registered Senior Member

my drivers to my sound chip are hopelessly unavailable for this machine. At least it isn't blind too...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Alright no hydrogen...

Arsenic Triselenide. Are we given the solvent?

19. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

No chlorine
    have hydrogen

20. HectorDecimal Registered Senior Member

Okay... so we aren't from the school classifying H as a metal. May I ask why we are allowing H?

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

pingguo002, does this magnetic fluid have anything to do with the battery you invented that recharges itself when you short it out or your cure for cancer?

22. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

Hydrogen unexpected metal.I made ​​a mistake

Nothing to do with the treatment instrument, the treatment instrument I discovered a new principle.
    I have studied the battery needs to be new materials, the development of this. But this is more like toys, yet can not be applied battery
    Battery model of the previous studies, have failed. Can not achieve a permanent cycle.

23. pingguo002 Registered Senior Member

This mixture is: C + alcohol
    have principle is C (carbon Powder) are magnetic. With the solvent
    For example: water (the effect is not good, not easy compatibility) glycerol (the best in suspension, the observed changes have magnetic field lines) alcohol, petroleum ether (viscosity, the effect have not the same)