Transfer from Samsung galaxy to Iphone 4s

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Asguard, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

We are about to get new Iphone 4s's and im wonder is there a quick way to transfer all the infomation and files i have on the Galaxy over to the Iphone 4s I know im going to lose my messages but im hoping i can keep everything else, my photos, my music (which is only on the phone) my contacts ect without having to hand write them all again

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Chipz Banned Banned

First you could learn proper capitalization and grammar. Then you could use Google to search out this information.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jhon83 Registered Member

Apple Vs Samsung

This question remind me the fight between the Apple vs Samsung, Apple have taken some legal actions on Samsung for copy his techniques and style, last year in Australia on christmas government ban some of the handsets of Samsung.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

actually no, Apple lost that, the galaxy tab is perfectly legal for sale in Australia. However the whole thing was stupid, what makes apples "media player" or there tablet any more "protected" than Nokia's origional phone was, or the PC or the PDA.

Anyway this thread is now irrelivent because I did it, then the stupid things deleted all the contacts out of the Iphone and computer and i had to manually put them all back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.