Matter - Antimatter - Splatter

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Robittybob1, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

The secret is keeping them apart. The Antimatter and the matter are in the stuff we call matter (I used to call the stuff we see Splatter) but cunningly held apart. Rearrange the bits and you get so called Antimatter
    but it is more like anti-splatter.

Where does science say the Antimatter disappeared to at the beginning of the Big Bang. I don't hear much about it any more.
    Where is the Antimatter? Or is this old theory?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

This is the current science taking place...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15734668

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

This is how it should work pending my computer models...
    Anti-matter is the equivalent of moving the holes in the middle of the igloos so that they produce a result other than zero. Anti-matter in my theory travels in the opposite direction to gravity like a counter-weight. So for example Neutrinos flow out of the sun, because they counterbalance a flow into the sun. Anti-matter in my theory is not harmful unless it creates a hole where you don't want a hole, or pushes out a positron where you don't want an out-flow. It exists in glass, and water to make photons pass through them. Anti-matter therefore can be determined by transparency in some cases. Most of the harmful effects of anti-matter are really that some negative results damage some positive materials.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  8. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Could you ever get to think that all matter is antimatter and matter mixed at the right proportion. So it stays visible.
    I started thinking like this when they could fire 2 photons at each other and produce a electron and a positron. So I was thinking that the stuff that formed the antimatter was in the rays which originated from matter beforehand.
    This was stuff I did years ago, so not raving about it. But it seemed to make sense to use the negative stuff as well. Like your igloo analogy in which the hole is also part of the final structure.

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Yeah that's how it works. You see the final result of a mixture. That's why I said in the other thread that scientists have missing ingredients.

10. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Well I wonder if I can ever find my notes on this stuff from 1999.