Neal Adams prime matter theory, objections ?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by rogerharris, Nov 26, 2011.

1. rogerharris Registered Senior Member

Lets keep the noise ratio down please. Just facts...or am i just encouraging a self fulfilling prophecy by asking for there to be no noise ?.. and therefore the thread will atrract noise as a result. Like positrons attract prime matter :bugeye:mmm think I need to re-read chapter 3 of "the secret"...

I would refer to refined models of neals carried out by others such as this where the structure from prime matter is more spherical.

http://michaelnetzer.com/gu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=66&Itemid=39

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A bit more in keeping with the geometrical results when we get higher grade mathematicians trying to tie all the subatomic forces and particles together...

such as garrets E8 here in 3d dimensional form.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Although i could not get any of the lie algebra dimensions to fit in any way with the prime matter numbers given by netzer.

i am asking because the basic hydrogen model of the atoms is somewhat too asymmetrical too make intuitive sense. Its got both lopsided mass and equivalent charge to the electron.

but then it depends how you look at matters entire context. The uni physics tend to center it around iron as the fundamental unit from where asymmetries of fission and fusion can occur .

So from that view.. I dont see a need for a prime matter model and its perhaps just a case of making hydrogen balance out when it does not have to.

Instead we can base our asymmetry around iron and in that include, Mass, energy reactions and magnetic fields.