Has anyone ever seen aircraft spewing chemtrails like this before, and if so, what...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Reiku, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

If you watch very closely and pause the video, you can possibly make out what you could interpret as possibly ''wings'' on the vehicles, but they are so distant it is hard to make out.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Yazata Valued Senior Member

I've seen aircraft creating contrails, trails of high altitude condensation across the sky, on many occasions.

In my opinion chemtrails are an item of contemporary folklore.

I notice that you posted this in the 'ufos' subforum and not in 'conspiracies'. Most chemtrails talk that I've heard seemed to imagine that it was an evil government spraying plot to poison the country for some incomprehensible reason.

Do you think that it's aliens doing it?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

No, not at all. They don't fit in the usual classification of ''alien related UFOlogy.''

I was quite aware within myself they were of earthly origin. Just curious as to the type of aircraft that was being used.

8. Reiku Banned Banned

And I certainly don't believe anything is sinister behind chemstrails

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

By studying them I haven't seen anything really too much damaging in the chemistry behind them.

9. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

You mean "There is nothing sinister about contrails."

10. Reiku Banned Banned

Nope, I meant exactly what I said. Contrails don't last long. Chemtrails do.

Seriously, if you are going to contradict someone, know the difference between your arguement and someone elses.

11. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

The existence of chemtrails has yet to be established.

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

There's NO such thing as "chemtrails" except in the sense that they contain some very ordinary chemicals - stuff like water vapor, CO2 and an assortment of unoxidized hydrocarbons. :shrug:

And anybody with even the most basic knowledge of atmospherics are well aware that the duration of contrails vary widely and depend on conditions at the altitude where the jet is flying. Once again: :shrug:

13. Reiku Banned Banned

http://www.examiner.com/strange-mys...nal/contrail-or-chemtrail?fb_comment=32939016

14. Reiku Banned Banned

In fact, you know what, I really don't care

I have absolutely zero interest in chemtrails or contrails, or breadcrumb trails for that matter.

15. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

The Examiner? Really?

by Barbara Hamilton, Strange & Mysterious Facts Examiner :roflmao:

16. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

17. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

And so you started this thread to show your disinterest? :shrug:

18. Reiku Banned Banned

I am interested in the Aircraft, not the Contrails per se for goodness sake. I have been studying the UFO phenomenon for years, so I am well aware of many different types of vehicles. Because I know what a Contrail is to the eye, these types of Contrails in the video was suggesting to me a type of aircraft I had never seen before. I was making it my duty to find out what types of aircraft they were.

I have quite a large interest in biology as well. I suppose the trail of an odd type of slime and attributed it to a new type of snail I had never seen before. Would you automatically assume I am interested in the slime or the snail?

19. Reiku Banned Banned

Yes well, as I said, considering I have absolutely zero interest in them, I really don't care. Perhaps you have wasted loads of your time on the Contrail/Chemtrail debates. I haven't. And I wouldn't. It's pointless and boring.

20. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

These are military aircraft flying a controlled test. The objects they are releasing are spinning. They are producing a vapor but it probably is related to the spinning.

They may have been testing chaff dispensers, which are rotating canisters that dispense aluminum foil in sizes that will short out a radar signal.

By using a controlled test like this, photography of the little clouds (maybe CO2, or even nitrogen), they can get a picture of how evenly the canisters are ejecting and, as you see, it is not perfectly even.

The test they are doing may have nothing to do with chaff canisters. But this will help show that some of the military testing may appear so strange to casual observers that these things are often interpreted as something do to with UFOs.

21. Reiku Banned Banned

Fascinating. Where did you get this information from?

I also like to be traditional in my use of the term 'UFO'. It is often abused in the UFOlogist Culture. I like it to mean simply 'Unidentified Flying Object,' than to attach it to concepts like extraterrestrials to them. It isn't fair to the facts until we know all the facts.

However I am not short in admitting I do believe the idea of it possibly being ET's would answer for a lot of things. Anyway... Yes, I do understand that if someone saw those objects in the video link that they might interpret it as UFO's, and indeed the traditional meaning of UFO could not be more correct. I think in your case, you are meaning the non-traditional meaning, the one UFOlogists (usually amateurs) have adopted to mean UFO=ET.

Just looking at the video content, whilst I said I'd agree many would class it with the non-traditional meaning of UFO's and ET's, it is probably likely worth me mentioning that it still surprises me. I took one look at the video and immediately thought along the lines of a possible military-relation. Definately from our home planet anyway.

The only type of cranks who would immediately look at that and declare we are being visited seem to be not very able to discern very well what is required of a solid UFO arguement, nor aware of the usual conventional UFO catagories. Of course, some of us should know what catagories of UFO's that have been seen, how they act and what to look out for. But if someone see's contrails and don't question this, then they are hardly worth really listening too.

And it's sad, because it's these type of people (and people also who make such a big hype of reptilian aliens, Niburu, Planet frikken X and 2012 that really are bringing the scientific side and the credible people who are worth listening to on the subject down. It probably frustrates me as much as it does a skeptic.)

22. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Work. Chaff has been around since WWII. You can read about it here.

23. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

If you have no interest in the debate, just don't use the word chemtrail.
    The words contrail and chemtrail are not interchangeable.
    A contrail is the trail the jet leaves as you fly off on your holiday, a chemtrail is the trail left by illuminati lizard agents as they poison the earth.

Also, normal aeroplanes emit their contrails, whereas spewing of chemtrails is only done by the aforesaid Saurians.

Very interesting video though.
    Some new kind of engine perhaps?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011