JFK - The day the Freedom died.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by nietzschefan, Oct 20, 2011.

1. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

interesting . Can't tell if she is lying ? She could be using the trick to cover up . She kind of looked around a lot like nervous . Yet it looked a little artificial .
    I would have to talk to her in person and put the death stance forward . She if she spooks .

Me step father used a base ball bat . I don't think I would have to go there to determine for sure

Edit: Second look , I think she is lying . She doing it for book sales . Sell out

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

JFK was murdered by lyndon johnson the vice president at the time.

8. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Why would Lyndon Johnson put himself at risk by being in the car directly behind following JFK? It is obvious from Eisenhower's farewell military industrial complex warning speech and JFK's attempts to end the Cold war that the assassination served as a warning to all American politicians about taking an independent course that would derail the lucrative gravy train.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

he certainly had the means.
    if JFK was indeed a conspiracy ol' lyndon would have been the one most able to pull it off.

now, for the motive.
    JFK stole lyndons "moon walk" idea he was going to use as his running platform.
    in at least one video where JFK talks about the "moon walk" you can see lyndon glaring at him.

sheer speculation on my part but a valid premise.

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Do you know Nixon was in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Seems to me a gathering of future leaders were brought down to Dallas to witness the event unfold as a warning as to what will happen to them if they interfere with an independent course.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

maybe that is what "mr. X' (prouty) was alluding to when he said there was something "deeper, uglier" in the movie "JFK".

do you think it was a conspiracy to murder JFK brian?
    personally i find it hard to believe that just any ol' common man could pull off something like that in todays world.

12. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

The Top sniper in the USMC said he couldn't make the Oswald shots.

Hathcock Held the longest range Sniper kill, until Canadians beat it in Afghanistan in 2002.

13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Precisely, the role of Prouty was actually based on two men, one was Prouty himself, that Garrison interviewed in his book, the character was condensed. The key is what he said to Garrison, "That's the real question, isn't it? Why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, the Mafia...keeps them guessing, like a game. Prevents them from asking the most important question: why?" Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited? '

Thats the key

Yeah, of course, as there was in the elimination of Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, both of whom combined to create a policy of a war on poverty. The wealthy elite feared a threat to their position and this was done. It is not far fetched, go back as far as Ceasar on the ides of March, why was he assasinated? Anything to do with the policy of coining his own money, thereby pissing off the money lenders. The plot to kill Jesus was hatched after he overturned the money tables in the temples.
    It plain and simple, there is a parallel government which operates behind the scenes for the benefit of the Wealthy.

14. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Cool. What's the cut off point between rich and Wealthy? When are you Wealthy enough to be let in on the secret? Do they teach you a special handshake?

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

about robert:
    he published a book in 1960 entitled "the enemy within" that described various operations of the mob and its interaction with big business.

an excerpt from the forward by arthur krock:
    "an objective and thrilling account of a national criminal activity which bob kennedy has already played a major part in disclosing."

a review of the book by fort wayne news sentinel:
    "payoffs, beatings, blackmail, kept women, padded expense accounts . . .
    these are only a few of the subjects discussed by robert kennedy in this book covering the mcclellan committee and its investigations."

16. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

E. Howard Hunt - Testament
    Live audio recording in his own words & voice to his eldest son, Saint John Hunt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Howard_Hunt

17. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

It's very interesting to see the viewpoints of those who think conspiracy - especially if you happen to know the truth...

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

19. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Freedom died when we gave the power to governments to do what they think is right for everyone but only try to help themselves in the long run.