Book of revelation 1:9 backwards, book of Jude backwards.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by kx000, Oct 11, 2011.

1. kx000 Valued Senior Member

The first 9 verses of Revelation, and all 25 of Jude backwards verse, by verse.
    This is a secret letter by John and Jude. A warning, and tell tail signs of the second comming. It also says who the bad guys are. A warning to who ever heeds.

http://bible.cc/jude/1-1.htm

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kx000 Valued Senior Member

If preaching delete, but I dont see it as so.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Cesspool.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kx000 Valued Senior Member

no. Very relivent

8. Arioch Valued Senior Member

This is low grade, biblical numerology woo. Nothing more.

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

How is it backwards?

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

What are you trying to say . Spit it out . They already know Mikey the Saler Man , I yams What I yams lives . What More do you want ? The Prophesies is done . We live in the new world already . Dude wake up we are the children of liberty. It happened while you were sleeping . Go join the Occupiers . That is the new thing . Occupy until Jesus comes . You should google that . Some one started a rumor Jesus is here . Check it out ! It is your kind man wake up . Your like minded . Go be with them . Tell em Jesus is here . It will make you feel better to be part of the greatness your peers are about to do . They are writing history Dude. Wake up . The time is now . You got the present and it is in hypersonic. You are the generation to be Great . You here a lot about the Greatest Generation . W.W.2 peoples . They miss spoke . It is your generation to find freedom for the individual to live there life with out worrying were there going to sleep tonight. I know a lot of your peers . They have slept on streets . They feel the crushing pain of fast life with out heart . Do you know what it means to have heart . That is first step in understanding things of the heart . Mercy be on Me

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

The way is being paved for the second comming as we speak...

12. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Is that anything like playng a country and western song backwards? Except you get Israel back, Judea back, God's blessings back...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

They were looking for me!

13. RedRabbit Registered Senior Member

Cock of pile a what.

14. kx000 Valued Senior Member

So because you are mentioned in the letter it must be false, right?

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Load of old tosh.
    Lock and Cesspool please.
    Preaching.

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted--twice dead. Woe to them!

You have to admire the poetry of it.
    The mastery of it. Wonderful.

As for the backward reading of it.
    Try to understand it forwards first.

17. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

See that is the thing . Great poets . Great Poets . Yes . People don't understand the imagery of the old poets . You get glimpses of it occasionally . Like the whole cloud thing . You don't realize what they meant by a cloud when they talk about human activity . I think it was Paul who coined the Phrase " I have never seen such a cloud of people as is before Me . So from this are we to assume the cloud is groups of humans ? Imagery in writing is still used in this manner I believe . Why would the early writers of the word be any different in trying to convey deep thought . Painting an image is paramount if you ask me . Hell they had to content with the most popular of sculpture arts of the day making deities out of the all powerful metallurgist. ( Unchecked word , A person who works with metals ? ) Hope I used it right . Sue Me if I didn't. Those metal guys they made useful stuff like swords and plows. The word , I don't think it came into its full power until later . Now a crushing force on humanity . If you don't think so try not filing your taxes. What a fucking night mare that one be. Has anyone read and understood U.S. Tax code in its full implications . God Give Me a Brake already . Fuck to . I don't believe you . I said not just reading it but understanding it and all its implications . Fuck to . You think so . You are dreaming . I know some of you have gotten close and blamo new code comes out . Fuck to you are fibbing . No fucking way . That is a bold fat lie . Cause a new one just came out. No fucking way . You forgot about the ones with triggers that are sleeping . No fucking way you are in a dream world

18. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

You do realize that it's not even in the original language anymore? Translated through multiple languages into English in fact so any backwords meanings are simply random luck.

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

The God as spoken of in the old Testament is a God deeply connected with natural forces. He often encounters the world in weather. Rain, flood, sunshine, storm. Even if you don't believe in the same type of God, you can appreciate the words, and see the truth behind them. Most of the Jews were farmers, and a farmer is always aware of the weather. They experienced God through what they understood.

Reading it backwards. (long sigh)
    Sometimes people make me despair.
    I give up.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  20. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

close this thread and cesspool it..

21. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

If you oppose it, why not post some arguments against it?

23. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Even the Theist is saying this thread is crap. Woohoo!!! lol