Theory of photon black

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by victorespinoza, Oct 8, 2011.

1. THEORY OF PHOTON BLACK

INTRODUCTION

My name is Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez, I am from Valencia, Venezuela, Technical University Superior in computing. I graduated in Isaac Newton ago 20 years and am a student of the universe from 10 years ago, also studied physical on my own.

The item to be treated is the composition of the universe, what we call empty or dark energy, scientists do not explain what particle is made the empty or dark energy, also called ether. I have found by a series of analyses, the particle that composes these empty spaces and I hope will be accepted. Let's start with the brightness and then I will tell you the name of this new particle:

CHAPTER I

WHAT IS THE BRIGHTNESS

We all know that the photon is a bright, but we do not know why shines, shines because it is energy, but why the energy shines, is the question that I did. I got the reply after 8 months of analysis and studies on the difference of color and brightness.

We also know that iron and glass red-hot shine, but we do not know what shines: If the atom or the energy. With my analysis found what the brightness is "energy but hot, of the atoms" again, the hot energy shines, cold energy not shines. Because heated iron or glass, are also warming the energy of its atoms, which will glow red. Then to cool down the energy, the red color surrounding the atom disappears.

The same goes for the photon, the photon is a glow of warm energy, and when cooled gradually decreases its luminosity to reach zero light and become cold energy.

The energy shines because it is hot. If the fire is a shine is because it is also hot energy.

CHAPTER II

WHAT PARTICLE IS MADE DARK ENERGY OF THE UNIVERSE

This question we do all the people who live and lived on this planet, there are many answers, one of them is an ether which is another of it is that the universe is a empty, but what is done, I wonder. And another answer to the composition of the universe is dark energy, but what is made the dark energy, I wonder I also.

My theory is as follows: I have come to the conclusion that the universe is composed of *** Photons Black *** Black photons are normal but cold photons that already ceased to shine. Black photons are a particle of cold energy of black and transparent who can see but not touch, i.e., the black photon behaves like the universe, the black photon is cold and we all know that the universe is cold in its natural state. And the black photon comes from the cooling of the normal photon or light as we normally call.

We all know that the photon to cool down color changes and becomes a black color as the universe particle. We also know that the photon is difficult to touch just like the universe. If the universe is cold it is because it is made from a cold particle such as the black photon. The universe can change color just like the normal photon. The brightness of the photon is transmitted to the black photon to shine also, so lighting a bulb, a candle, and the Sun is perfect without leaving a space or black photon without shine. The light is transparent like the universe.

As I said in the first chapter there is warm energy and energy cold: the normal photon is hot energy black photon is cold energy, the normal photon is brightness and black photon does not shine, just as the universe.

CHAPTER III

THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE

What does grow to the universe? And the answer is the black photons: the Suns, stars and all that glitters in the entire universe being created that becomes black photon and light is a new particle to grow the universe. The growth of the universe is a phenomenon that scientists have detected and is happening at the moment, but is ignored where comes the particle that is doubled. My theory is that the particle that doubles is the photon and cools when it becomes a black photon. This black photon accumulates with other black photons that already exist in a vacuum, and as they may not join pushes other black photons and make grow the space of the universe. The creation of light is expanding the universe in the following way: becoming black photons light.

These black photons occupy more than 70% of the universe and are responsible for the expansion of the universe. The creation of black photons is very simple since it comes from the light that cools, i.e. that creates light and then cools to become black photons. A normal photon is obtained in many ways and allowing the universe grow its size, increasing the black photons that make up the entire universe. I repeat, the creation of black photons is expanding the universe.

CHAPTER IV

WHY I SAY THAT THE UNIVERSE IS PHOTON BLACK

1.- The universe behaves like a photon black: it is transparent and cold, it has the same color and temperature. Energy keeps separate galaxies, and the black photon is a cold energy. We can not feel light and we can not feel the universe. The universe is black and white light.

2.- Black photon you can see under a tree on the day. The shadow are black photons of cool temperature and lower light because it shines by touch the brightness of the normal photon surrounding the tree. It is what we call light behave as a wave. Light no bounces on the floor to light under the tree, because it is not the same brightness temperature.

3.- The normal photon behaves like a wave, because the universe is a sea of black photons. The black photons being touched by normal photons also shine, making a line of photons and a wave of photons.

The black photons explains the experiment of quantum theory of the electron that behaves like a wave. An electron to be released collides with a Lake of black photons and these black photons behave like water and create a graph of water waves, but in reality it is not water in the experiment but a liquid of black photons.

4.- Which illuminates at night are the black photons. On a moonless night we see photons black and cold way illuminating the darkness. To a moonless night, happens it the same as the tree with shade, the brightness of the light on the other side of the planet communicates with the black photons of the night on the other side of the planet.

5.- The black photon unified the 4 fundamental forces of nature in the following way:

UNIFYING THEORY OF THE 4 FUNDAMENTAL FORCES OF NATURE USING PHOTONS BLACK

To begin with I should explain what is the Photon Black. The Photon Black is a particle that moves the waves of mobile phones, television, radio and other. The Photon Black is everywhere, so composed the universe because it is a particle that moves the waves of a Galaxy to another.

The Photon Black is located between the magnet and iron, between the Sun and planets, and from one atom to another atom. Move that leaves the magnet iron, planets, Sun and atoms.

The reason that moves what is inside of the matter it is because the Photon Black magnetized energy which is inside the magnet, Sun, atom and planets up to a limit of stretching, because energy is stretched by the Photon Black and then the Photon Black let.

The Photon Black is a force stretched the energy the atom, planets, Sun and magnets.

The formula that unifies the 4 fundamental forces is as follows:

There are 2 forces: one attracts iron, and the other it attracts the energy it has the magnet.

Attraction force = mass size * Photon Black force

FA4 = TM * PBF

And when there are electricity:

Force of attraction = electricity * Photon Black force

FA4 = (EL * PBF) ^ 3

The value of the Photon Black force is 2 Newton (a constant). The formula does not make sense in their equivalences, but this is a new formula that scientists previously thought. There are 2 forces that create the complex understanding of magnetism and to accept the equivalence must accept its result giving a new symbol of equivalence that will be called "Photons Black", so the force of the Photon Black is "2 Photons Black".

AS IT ATTRACTS THE PHOTON BLACK THE ENERGY THE IMAM, SUN, PLANETS AND ATOM

It is easy, the Photon Black is between the iron and magnet, so it touches the iron and magnet, when the Photon Black touch the Imam begins the stretching of the energy which is inside the magnet, because then the second Photon Black will attract the energy of the first Photon Black, then the third Photon Black will attract the energy of the second Photon Black and so on until you reach the iron.

When it reaches the iron, the Photon Black loose energy stretched as a League or rubber and produces the movement of iron touched by the energy to return to the magnet.

The Photon Black not only moves the waves but also moves the energy and creates a magnetic field.

Energy is a League or rubber that can be stretched to a certain distance forming a field around the matter.

To understand how the Photon Black it extends the energy atom we know that the Photon Black is around the atom moving waves of mobile phones.

To be around the atom, the photon black touch to the atom and the energy of the atom is placed into the black photon that is touch to the atom. This happen, the second black photon which is about the first black photon also will be filled with energy, all this will happen until the black photon can not already more stretch the electrical charge of the atom and will release the rubber energy separated from the atom.

When loose the rubber of energy inside the atom, it move the atom that is touching the rubber of atom, producing a rapprochement of the atom that surrounds it.

This is the process of magnetism, it is not magic Magnet attracts iron, just as happens with the atom, the Sun and the planets.

Exercise:

The new equivalencies would be:

Attraction force = mass size * Photon Black force

NEWTON = CENTIMETERS * PHOTONS BLACK

FA4 = TM * PBF
    FA4 = 200 cm^2 * 2 Photons Black
    FA4 = 400 Photons Black/cm ^ 2

For electricity would be:
    Force of attraction = electricity * Photon Black force

FA4 = (EL * PBF) ^ 3
    FA4 = (12 volts * 2 Photons Black) ^ 3
    FA4 = (24 Photons Black/volts) ^ 3
    FA4 = 13824 Photons Black /voltios

If the size of the mass is 0, the result of the force of attraction will be 0.

If the electricity is 0 the result of the force of attraction will be 0.

CONCLUSION

A black photon is already a new particle because it does something different from the normal photon we know. A black photon know it exists because we see when cools at the time decreasing its luminosity. The black photon is made up of colors because we see it in a Prism. The black photon or cold energy with their cold colours converted into black colors expand the universe, as they have been doing for millions of years.

It is difficult for me to verify the existence of the black photon with an experiment but I made the attempt with logical tests and I hope that with your help and intelligence of a scientist, we get to check me the black photon theory.

If we can manipulate the black Photon, can build something that is made of energy and would be eternal because a computer or spacecraft that is made of energy will not need a source of energy, but she herself.

Thanks for reading my words and I hope a nice answer and questions to clarify doubts about what phenomena could explain the black photon.

Thank you for your attention...

Very affectionate
    Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
    October 01, 2011

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wlminex Banned Banned

Victor:

I appreciate your challenge to view the qualiity and characteristics of photons differently than classical physics. However, yours is a hypothesis and needs confirmation via experimentation before its credibility can be considered mainstream, or correct. I suspect that if your black photons possess the thermal and magnetic qualities you describe, these qualities should be detectible and measureable. I'm not saying your ideas are incorrect, only that further explanation and experimentation is needed to verify your hypothesis. Thanks for your creativity of thought . . . that's how we get to the truth (verdad). Regards y felicidades!

wlminex

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I think that opposites in the Universe are almost certain. But opposites are sometimes sneaky. They aren't always what you expect them to be. Does a black hole have a white hole opposite?...... or does a black hole have a sun as its opposite?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Where did you find his corpse?

8. Emil Valued Senior Member

rude :spank:

9. A lunar eclipse explains that black photons of the dark side of the Moon, acquire brightness.

See the image from the following link:

http://es.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_lunar

http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse

I think this explains the existence of the black photons...

10. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

In these cases though, you are not studying the photons. You are studying the waves. The waves aren't photons. Our eyes, and sensory equipment are there to translate the effect, and not the cause. Like.. I could blow on a feather, and your eyes would pick up that it moved, but the actual wind is hidden... the cause is hidden from the effect. You don't get a shiny, white photon, and you don't get a black photon either. You get a mini explosion, and a mini implosion.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Once again we see how a complicated process can be broken down to simple lunacy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Once again, only I know the facts. I tell you the science of the future, and it is found under pseudo-science... of course. Pincho Paxton who's words can be read now, and the again a few years later under science news.

14. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Is this simple lunacy, or complex lunacy?

15. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I don't know.. you post such short sentences it is hard to make out your psychological makeup. I would say that you just have delusions of grandeur, but don't worry about it, you are perfect to follow science in the years that I am proved correct. So I am your medicine in the end.

16. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Complex lunacy.

17. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

Please. There are mathematicians present. Complicated lunacy!

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Photons don't shine. Photons are little particles.

Nonsense. We understand very well how excited atoms emit photons and thereby glow.

The concept of temperature makes no sense when applied to energy. Energy has no temperature.

Energy does not shine. Energy can't be hot or cold. A fire shines because it emits photons of light.

Photons cannot be hot or cold. Temperature makes no sense for a photon.

There's really no need to read any futher, given the many fundamental errors in the first few paragraphs.

19. wlminex Banned Banned

Does not CMBR emit thermal characteristics (~ 2.7 deg K)?

20. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Yes, but the concept of temperature is a statistical measure, and doesn't apply to a single photon. (or a single proton or electron or neutron).

21. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

James, doesn't this thread belong in pseudoscience? Alternative Theories gives it too much credence and respect.

22. wlminex Banned Banned

. . . AH, YES! . . . . let's try to 'quash' all those creative ideas that don't fit with mainstream physics theories (i.e., pseudoscience)!! . . . is that REALLY the purpose of Sciforums?? (read sarcasm here) . . perhaps tis' only a 'good-old-boys' network dedicated to preserving the status quo!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  23. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Fit in to mainstream? This isn't even within shouting distance of physics, much less mainstream thought.