Telepathy - it works or maybe not?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by VicHed, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VicHed Registered Senior Member

I am Neurology student , today I get email from one person that can use telepathy.
    Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer?
    I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
    but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
    Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
    Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
    James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
    At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
    Many "Schizophrenic" believe that they have main contact with other people.
    Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

I think it would be very important confirm existence of telepathy if it works with some living person
    on the Earth.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Experiments have been done. And are continuing to be done (by crank organisations).
    There is NO EVIDENCE for telepathy.

No, you got an email from someone who claims they can use telepathy. Not the same as actually doing so.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh, PS: Cesspool please.

8. VicHed Registered Senior Member

OK, that is from Vinko , I found Vinko's blog: telepathy-vinko-rajic.blogspot.com

9. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Vinko, you should know better than trying to push your blog with posts by a sockpuppet.

Let me express something to you, one of the many things that people with diagnosed Schizophrenia can suffer is "Delusions of Grandeur". Currently you think your the only guy in the entire world currently going through what you going through, the only special one. The reality is simple, you aren't the only one.

You aren't the only one with a condition or going through something that *is* externally created.

Here's a point for you Vinko, the guys using that system on you are running to their specification's, not your's (not even the Nuremberg Code's) I mean you can try and box it up, label it, advertise it but at the end of the day to them your just a nameless guineapig being misused for to there ends. If you died tomorrow they would have dozens of other people to replace you (in fact you might well be a replacement for someone else)

In essence if you went on a Randi challenge you'd walk away with nothing other than being seen as a poor broken man, lost to his own dementia. After all they see you the puppet dancing to their fiddle, not the other way around.

I haven't said this to be nasty to you Vinko, I've said it because you need to re-look at what you see, hear and think in regards to what you've been put through. Currently allowing it to develop into a psychiatric condition is not going to help you in the long run.

As I have expressed before if you want to talk about it with me you can, I'm not here to call you names or be little you, but I do indeed know what you are going through and I do know from the root of what you have suggested, like me, you want to get to the bottom of why such misuse has been allowed and ignored.

10. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Dywyddyr covered it all quite nicely.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Obvious sock is obvious.

12. VicHed Registered Senior Member

Eh, I am going to win against Randi

13. VicHed Registered Senior Member

Please send this letter to your friends , maybe someone can help telepath Vinko Rajic.

This is letter from Vinko Rajic:

Please send an email to polismyndigheten.stockholm(at)polisen.se or to kth_vinko(at)hotmail.com
    if you have any information on people
    that collect money or transfer money to people that follow and torture Vinko Rajic.
    Please send information on people that are helping shit perverts to find Vinko Rajic.
    If police get information on those people they can arrest them and Vinko Rajic can live life again.

Please support this.

Vinko Rajic

14. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Vinko, this is called delusions of persecution.
    Life is a lot better with medications and therapy.
    I know because I take medications and go to therapy.
    Really. Try it. If it doesn't feel better you can stop.

15. Twelve Registered Senior Member

Why did he send you an email? Had you met him before?

16. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

No, he is the person. He's an individual with schizophrenia. He hears voices, has paranoid delusions, and rather than be honest about his issue and deal with it, he creates this whole psychic fantasy.

17. Twelve Registered Senior Member

Thanks for clarifying this point. As he first wrote "I am Neurology student" and later wrote "I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller ..." I thought they weren't the same individual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.