Chew on this...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Joe Green, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Joe Green Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

too funny . In a dream . 1979 I took control . I don't know why every one calls me alien in my own country . I be stretching Me legs lately . Me powers growing every day . Soon many will see it if they haven't already . Good luck suckers, many have tried . You should be glade I have a fucking heart . Chew on this. Me powers strong enough you all could be dead by now . I love humans . All humans . You make good friends in the end . Kissy Kissy Silos can go both ways you know . Delusion ? Maybe ? Whose up for another spiral , Anybody ?
    O.K. O.k lets work together to restore confidence K .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

While indeed hidden within the depths of what the guy's trying to write, there is potential for certain truths, there is still the problem that there are a lot of "buzz" words (emphasized to prove a point), where a lot of circumstantial evidence observed by the author is itself questionable as a source for facts.

I guess you can say that the author sees lines between dots, however the dot's don't necessarily connect, in fact for the most part they won't connect. However is that because they aren't suppose to connect, or because from a readers observation they don't.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.