A change in Gravity killed the dinosaurs!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

My theory predicts that Gravity is a pressure from the Universe, not an attractive force. And for a few years now I have been deciding if that pressure has changed over time.

Since I was a child I have often wondered how T-Rex managed to get up off the floor if it fell over. It has those reduced arms, and a heavy back end. It looks like it would be hard work to get up. And since my gravity theory is channeled through bubbles like bubble-wrap which protects us from a huge pressure from the Universe I had been thinking that pressure on the dinosaurs may have been less. This would account for their huge size, and predict their downfall. But apart from their size I had little to go on. But this...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110809104301.htm

... picture reminded me that they had three toes. Now my theory also predicts that pressure creates off-springs that are forced out of the Aether. Snowflakes for example are the 6 sided shapes produced by Aether pressure in cold conditions, and Aether pressure is Gravity, which is counter acted by magnetism (which is also Dark Flow). Another theory this week...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110810085501.htm

... shows how alternating pressure from holes produces such crystals. And from all of my information put together, and the three toes of the dinosaurs which would fit inside our hand print. I can conclude that our extra two digits are a force pressure from extra gravity.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Hydrogen bonds are also the same release of pressure, and so are electrons in their creation of orbits.

Aether is much like a liquid, and is like a sea pressure, but much lower, but it is infinite, so creates infinite pressure. The pressure created the Galaxies, because the infinite pressure folds into Black Holes. The black holes cannot contain the material that falls into them, so the material is reduced in scale, and then escapes as magnetism (Dark Flow). The escaping pressure creates the bubble around the Galaxy. The pressure on the bubble then creates pounding waves. The pounding waves then create more pressure inside the bubble. The black hole spins the material out as a disc spiral. The spinning material creates more holes in the aether. The holes then allow more material inside, and creates suns, and planets. All of the atoms etc. The escaping materials create more bubbles. The bubbles now counteract more pressure. This ends up as a bubble wrap to protect us from the huge pressures of infinite Aether. The bubbles however are slightly unstable. A meteor, or comet for example can break through them. If something big happened to a bubble it would alter Gravity. The dinosaurs must have experience a break in the bubble chain, and the pressure must have suddenly dropped on them, and killed them.

The bone density must have been filled over time by high pressure which gives them the appearance of normal density as they have become filled by new material internally, and externally. Take a look at the creatures around us.. birds (light) have three toes. Camels (Heavy) have two pressurized toes. Elephants (very heavy) have compressed toes. Fish (Under pressure of the sea) have toes that have squeezed out as fins. Humans (in the middle) have the toes of Dinosaurs, but with the extra digits squeezed out.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

For a genius, you sure have some unbelievably absurd ideas that are devoid of anything which remotely makes rational sense. But by all means continue, because you seem to really impress yourself...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I not only impress myself, but when people argue with me it makes me even more impressed that they don't see it. It doubly qualifies me.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yes, it certainly does....

9. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

Generally speaking this is not a new idea. A kinetic gravity model also referred to as the LeSage model of gravity or push gravity has been around since the time of Newton. I believe it was last given serious scientific consideration by Feynman, with the neutrino as the force carrier.

While generally speaking a "push" gravity model does show potential to resolve some problems we face in merging GR and QM, so far those models that have been proposed have all included fatal flaws. Most commonly a heat build up that results in the vaporization of the atoms of which our world depends.

10. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

Addendum, as for gravity killing the dinosaurs, I'll give you one, as without gravity there would have been no dinosaurs, so ultimately gravity is responsible for their demise.

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I've never heard of this heat build up. I don't even see how its possible even with today's gravity models.Anyway whatever that is supposed to be it isn't going to happen in my version. The push is to the centre of atoms, through holes in the Aether, so not really much contact apart from the resulting electrons.

This is my logic structure...

+1 mass
    -1 negative mass

Mass can bump mass.

Negative mass can bump negative mass.

Mass moves into negative mass.

Negative mass can move through positive mass.

Negative mass can create a hole through positive mass allowing positive mass to enter positive mass through that hole.

Positive mass bumps out an electron, and positive mass shrinks by that electron mass.

Negative mass bumps out a positron, and negative mass expands by the mass of that positron.

Negative mass is a hole that positive mass can move into, it is an atom.

This is a Turing machine, and...

+1

....is the Trinary code that creates everything.

+1 mass

-1 Negative mass

0 = zero space.

Zero space is a location that is empty.

All mass can move into zero space.

Zero space is a Black Hole. It is the area of least resistance for mass, and negative mass.

Mass has to fold into negative mass if it shrinks to negative.

Negative mass can expand into mass if it becomes positive.

That's the logic commands. It's a solid computer program. I am programming it at the moment.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Your idea was the basis for an excellent novel, End of an Era by Robert Sawyer. He has a different explanation for the sudden change in gravity, of course. But I would hate to ruin the book for you.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If this absurd idea was precipitated by dinosaurs, you are barking up the wrong evolutionary tree. It's no more difficult for a t-rex to stand up than it is for a chicken or ostrich. They were massively strong. Also, oxygen levels were higher.

14. River Ape Valued Senior Member

What have oxygen levels to do about the ability to stand up?
    Have you never noticed that an ostrich does not stand up in the same way as a chicken. Because an ostrich is heavier, it must stand very erect on thick straight legs. Land animals heavier than an ostrich have four legs. When those animals weight more than four tons they have massively thick legs (African elephants, or in the past mammoths) and their heads perched almost atop their front legs (no necks).

Have you never noticed that the world today does not possess any six ton chickens? They would not be able to stand up under present earth gravity.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oxygen is important because it supports larger creatures. The heart doesn't have to work as hard to supply the muscles.

The recent past did feature very, very large two legged birds. The Moa of New Zealand weighed more than 500 lbs! And the elephant bird of Madagascar weighed more like 880 lbs!

16. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

My idea was based on my own theory which is going back to 2004, and it's about a push gravity using the Aether. I often apply this gravity model to add new perspectives into some events in the Universe, or on Earth. I predict things...

I waited a long time to examine dinosaurs, because all I had was a question about T-Rex standing up. But when I saw the feet I then had a conclusion. The feet do not show evolved compression. Evolution works naturally with the environment. OK an ostrich can lose a toe to run faster, but basically it looks natural. But a T-Rex, and Brontosaurus have feet that match our smaller animals.

You can apply Evolution to feet quite simply. Pressure forces out toes, but walking folds them back. Pressure in mud works feet downwards, and diagonally.. goat, deer, pig. Hard surfaces evolve to flatter feet.

If you just use humans as a single example. Fat people, flat, wide feet, ankles that are short. So this takes away land changes.

Mammoths to Elephant.. looks marginally reversed. Mammoth moving towards longer feet than elephants.

T-Rex.. massively reversed. Long toes, no flatness, longer claws. Same weight as elephant.

Brontosaurus.. Flat feet, but huge.

Triceratops. Normal lizard feet, should be elephant feet.

Moa.. unbird-like feet for the scale.

Elephant bird = Emu feet, but emu smaller.

All reversed from today.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You are discounting the proportions. A T-rex foot isn't that different from an elephant, with the addition of claws.

The people with the widest feet are the Japanese, and they are generally quite small people.

18. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

So now we are talking about feet? I guess if a dinosaur's feet did not keep up with gravity they might fall down break a leg and starve to death!

I am sorry I don't usually make light of someone's ideas. But this gets more and more humorous as we go.

While there is some interesting aspects to the idea of a relativistic ether as a component in a larger kinetic model for gravity, adding feet and dinosaurs to the discussion.........?

19. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

What? They are completely different, and the T-Rex is on two legs that's twice the weight. Surely you can see that? Imagine an elephant walking around on two feet all day long, and that would give it tree trunk legs with a huge fold at the bottom like a suction cup. I don't think it would enjoy the tip-toe version. And yeah you can add a long tail for balance, but look at a kangaroo feet, very long, and what weight is that?

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The general shape is the same, only the t-rex has large claws as well:

21. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Time to sit back now, and wait to see if I get anything new that adds to the idea.

22. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Time to sit back now and laugh at you.

23. Lilalena Registered Senior Member

spidergoat, just curious, what software did you use to make that beady outline? it's nice.