Woke up from a re-occuring dream

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by bobu, Aug 7, 2011.

1. bobu Registered Member

Alrighty, this is going to look messy and a bit all over the place because I just literally woke up from another re-occurring dream. I often have dreams in a single night that I wake up from and they constantly repeat themselves, but in different ways. Sometimes in my dream I wake up from the very bed I'm sleeping in, and an event happens, I realize I'm sleeping and I wake myself up in the bed the exact same way only to be dreaming again with different events happening.

I've also experienced sleep paralysis where this happens and I keep forcing myself to wake up, only to still be dreaming. Usually this happens during a mild nightmare.

Anyhow, here's my ramble of my dream experience from last night. It seemed extremely vivid and real, although I was aware it was just a re-occurring dream as I woke myself a few times throughout the night. I was able to enjoy it this time.

I call this one, Psionic Dream.

I had a dream, which is familiar to fictions like X-men, or Day/Night watchers, Please save my Earth, X1999, even dark city. There were humans who had developed psionic abilities, and focused them to a favorable and natural level for them. Some people focused on using kinetics to jump higher than normal, and land on the ground safely from very high altitude.

One particular psionic can change a recent event in reality by repeating it, so long as its indoors. It only affects the minds of the people in the same building. I'm not sure if it's possible to reset all the objects in the building, such as damaged rooms, consumed products, or new minds that enter the environment.

What I'm sure it does do is reset the memories of current occupants of the environment to that of the psionics entry into the event. Allowing the psionist to simulate traveling back in time, to the point of his entering into the building and everyone who remains inside will have their memory reset to that point.

Other people just developed the ability to touch and lift objects simply with their minds, some could even hold objects as heavy as someone in shape could lift a weight without straining a single body muscle. And the most extremely focused people could lift these objects without even touching them from short distances away.

Others could manipulate elements around them, shaping things as fire, water, and the strong ones could even shape and move electricity so long as the element was physically available for them. The most dangerous people may be those who developed this ability to manipulate the blood flow in a body, speeding it up or slowing it to a halt or moving the blood to only circulate in one area, paralyzing a limb by cutting the flow of blood from it.

In my dream there were factions, just like the movies. some who wanted to be left alone in peace to develop their abilities and learn from each other. And the others who wanted to purge certain groups of psionists and non psionists who they saw as a threat. In my dream there was a truce between people who joined a faction. And everyone else psi or non psi, was fair game.

Unfortunately for me I was new to a faction of peacefuls, who had taken me in to protect me from the factions that would seek to convert me or see me dead. My power was the one I described, being able to turn back a recent event of reality to the people in an enclosed environment.

In my dream I entered a mall and meet several people, some horrible events happened that I can't recall, maybe being attacked, or aggressively enticed to join another faction by threats of violence and death. I ran to the exit of the mall and opened the door only to find myself in the entrance where I started, and no one I spoke to recognized me from before. I had meet them in different locations in the mall than I first had, but they literally had no memory of meeting me or anyone else they encountered since I entered the building.

I remember this happening several times, sometimes the encounters with the hostiles became to extreme that bystanders got injured by burns, accelerated aging and other unnatural things that must have been caused by hostiles. What was most disturbing is that when I would reset the event, only the peoples memories reverted, some were in agonizing pain or delirious and had no memory of what happened to them.

Sometimes I have extremely vivid, reoccurring dreams, , in a single night where I wake up, and go back to the start of the dream. I can wake myself up from these usually at will, or during fear of death. I think this is a big part of the reason for my power in this dream. But the fact that I had dreamed of myself and others using psionics to explain all the events in the dream, and that they directly mentioned having psionic abilities and that I was a newly awakened psionic with a dangerous ability was very interesting to me, and something I want to record and compare in the future to other reoccurring dreams.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Latvian credits (Text with directors name, stars etc) at the end of a dream gave me the conclusion that perhaps what we dream isn't of our own origin. Especially since I don't speak Latvian or read their font.

This isn't the only thing that has steered me towards a conclusion that dreams are not our own, but a myriad of other inputs to. I guess you are perhaps being tested by an input, as a labrat you are expected to do something, I couldn't define what is expected or what you should do, that is for you to figure out.

My path is of course knowing that dreams are bogus and knowing that any attempt to impress/imprint them on me is met with fierce resistance. Especially since some time back I never dreamt, instead I just had a deep, dark comatose state from which I would wake up refreshed.

Obviously most sheep travel the path of least resistance, so they will quite happily state that dreams are natural (after all they are apart of the human condition) and will likely see my post as irregular, Obviously I see them from the flipside.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.