Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: The "Next" American Civil-War US Militias

  1. #1

    The "Next" American Civil-War US Militias

    The American Civi Militias are arming up so it seems according to many YouTube Videos that seem to be contained from the World-wide media. They Claim that the United States of America was founded as a "Republic" and not a "Democracy" They also claim that the Government have actualy gone against the Constitution that the nation was founded on.

    These Militias are springing up all over the place like Wild-fire, each state seems to have it's own public armed forces getting ready to wage Civil war against the Democratic government who are breaching the constitution laws.

    Why so hush hush about this then? seems to be a pretty big deal by the way these guys are going about it. Look like your not far from having all out Civil war (Again).

    But I don't live in America so maybe some americans would like to comment further on this and shed some light, we don't have anything like this going on over here in London. We hold protests and demo's we are also not an armed populace like you guys.

    These groups also claim that the government is trying to remove the "Right to bear arms" is this true? I can't see Americans giving up their guns, that's like asking the japanese to give up Sushi.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdkX5Zsqjmk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1toWf_rK0Tk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOcc...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvAIx...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRyMI...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyiRhIS7Clo


    I could Link you to about 100 more but I think you get the point and can see all the related ones int he sidebar anyway.

    So yeah what the F is going on over there, none of this is on UK news, but luckily I dont watch UK news I watch Aljazeera and foreign news networks, thanks tot he interwebs.




    peace?

  2. #2
    C'mon, get happy! chimpkin's Avatar
    Posts
    4,416
    Um, honestly? where I live (Texas), there's a pretty sizable minority calling for secession.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_188145.html

    It's worrisome.

    This is why I want a Kalashnikov with a drum magazine...in case we have to fight our way to the border...
    That and there's an active KKK group 15 or so miles from here.

    Piece.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by chimpkin View Post
    Um, honestly? where I live (Texas), there's a pretty sizable minority calling for secession.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_188145.html

    It's worrisome.

    This is why I want a Kalashnikov with a drum magazine...in case we have to fight our way to the border...
    That and there's an active KKK group 15 or so miles from here.

    Piece.
    I don't get how the police are seperate from the general public though that's the part that baffles me, all of the authority's are at the end of the shift when they go home civi's once off duty.

    So If all of these Militias are forming and openly saying "It's war and we are lock and loaded" where is the line drawn here?. Lik you will have for example 1 family, 2 uncles might be officers, and a grandfather is say for example a member of the national guard, then you have a few sons and fathers of the family members of the Militia right?. So who are the enemy of these guys?

    The Government officials are not going to be the ones fighting them obviously it will be infantry grunts and lowly peons who have family members in the civi populace, I come from a Military Family I have high ranking SAS guys in my family and If it came down to it they would never open fire on me and the rest of my family. You would have to be brainwashed to fire upon your home town people.

    So either A the troops are brainwashed, or they won't be the ones doing any fighting, So that leaves what as the other option? The US will have to employ mercs to fight against the uprising Militias?. what other option is there. No american troops are going to open fire on there own family members unless they are sick in the head or brainwashed.

    It leaves only one option for the US government as I see it when combating this problem. employ dirty mercs to come over and gun down the american Civi's.

    They might want to give one of my uncles a call he would probably do it for a 50k pay check heh scumbag.


    peace.

  4. #4
    C'mon, get happy! chimpkin's Avatar
    Posts
    4,416
    Hmm, I don't know what will happen...by that point the US may not have the $$$ to stop any well-run secession movement by force.
    I'd expect the old south and the inland west to try to go independent, so a triple splinter.
    The military itself would fracture.
    Civil order would break down and millions of people would starve to death or die of easily-preventable causes...
    If there were actual warfare and not a peaceful breakup, somebody would bomb Houston's refineries to prevent The Other Side from having them...And the Gulf would probably be poisoned for decades from the resultant mess...
    People would leave the cities looking for food.
    Maybe the UN would arrive to feed the IDP's, maybe not.
    I hope somebody manages to keep the southern millenalists from walking away with nuclear weapons...

    But I don't know how likely this all is...I give it a slim chance of happening.
    Last edited by chimpkin; 04-27-11 at 06:14 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chimpkin View Post
    Hmm, I don't know what will happen...by that point the US may not have the $$$ to stop any well-run secession movement by force.
    I'd expect the old south and the inland west to try to go independent, so a triple splinter.
    The military itself would fracture.
    Civil order would break down and millions of people would starve to death or die of easily-preventable causes...
    If there were actual warfare and not a peaceful breakup, somebody would bomb Houston's refineries to prevent The Other Side from having them...And the Gulf would probably be poisoned for decades from the resultant mess...
    People would leave the cities looking for food.
    Maybe the UN would arrive to feed the IDP's, maybe not.
    I hope somebody manages to keep the southern millenalists from walking away with nuclear weapons...

    LOL The Confederates will rise again? weren't they the grey coat guys? or green?. I have Erik cartmans voice in my head now oh lord.

    Muaha i found the clip I was looking for.

    http://origin.www.southpark.nl/clips/sp_vid_151637/


    ^_^ peace.

  6. #6
    Trump/Norris - 2012 YoYoPapaya's Avatar
    Posts
    1,039

  7. #7
    C'mon, get happy! chimpkin's Avatar
    Posts
    4,416
    Things are getting weird here...but I don't know that they are getting THAT weird...not yet.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoPapaya View Post
    I just noticed something strange in that pic (Not the obvious) but rather look at the crest he is sporting. That is a Sun rising fromt he West. Remmeber I told your earlier about Jooj and majooj? guess what the other prophecy is relating to that, The last day's are upon us when the "Sun rises from the west"

    Interesting Logo, he has studied Islamic prophecy aswell he studied that in indonesia I believe.

    peace.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chimpkin View Post
    Things are getting weird here...but I don't know that they are getting THAT weird...not yet.
    Lol have you seen some of those youtube clips I posted? I think things are more wierd than cartman being erm General Lee? I am not good with american history I havent studied it, So general lee probably means nothing but im pretty sure that's the character cartman was playing.

    Peace.

  10. #10
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyForceOfChi View Post
    The American Civi Militias are arming up so it seems according to many YouTube Videos that seem to be contained from the World-wide media. They Claim that the United States of America was founded as a "Republic" and not a "Democracy" They also claim that the Government have actualy gone against the Constitution that the nation was founded on.
    Well in point of fact, the United States of America IS a Republic and not a democracy, technically it's a Democratic Republic. So on that issue they are right.

    There are laws on the books at this time, that are actually unconstitutional, but no one bitches about it. So once again, at least technically they are correct.

    However these laws came about as a result of the people wanting them in place, and this means it is the people, not the government that went against the Constitution. As the government simply followed the will of the people.



    Why so hush hush about this then? seems to be a pretty big deal by the way these guys are going about it. Look like your not far from having all out Civil war (Again).

    These groups also claim that the government is trying to remove the "Right to bear arms" is this true? I can't see Americans giving up their guns, that's like asking the japanese to give up Sushi.
    Not sure this is news, Militias as such, are at the very least protected by the 2nd, even if you didn't want to say it protects individual right to bear. As far as 'the gobement is commin to take me guns away' groups, they always have existed. And while I don't think they are correct right now, there is some validity to the point of view. The left, which controls mainstream media, has tried to turn public opinion against fire arms. (evidence you ask? Watch any video where some house is raided and they find guns.... The media always turns it into more than it is, AND if the guns are owned legally they never mention it as such, they simply say something like 'over 20 high-power weapons were found'.)

    True Americans won't ever give up their guns, they know that our country was founded by civilians that took up arms against an oppressive regime. They realize that the Checks and Balances system in the constitution is finalized by civilians owning arms, making it impossible for the government to ever take absolute control, and ignore the voice of the people.

    Quote Originally Posted by chimpkin View Post
    Um, honestly? where I live (Texas), there's a pretty sizable minority calling for secession.

    It's worrisome.

    This is why I want a Kalashnikov with a drum magazine...in case we have to fight our way to the border...
    That and there's an active KKK group 15 or so miles from here.

    Piece.
    That has been the case since the civil war, secession is not likely to happen unless someone really screws up royally, and then if you really want to own a gun like that, you probably won't want to leave texas.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyForceOfChi View Post

    So If all of these Militias are forming and openly saying "It's war and we are lock and loaded" where is the line drawn here?. Lik you will have for example 1 family, 2 uncles might be officers, and a grandfather is say for example a member of the national guard, then you have a few sons and fathers of the family members of the Militia right?. So who are the enemy of these guys?
    That is the ugly truth about civil wars, in the last one we had that happen, and if there is ever another one (which I hope doesn't happen because I REALLY don't want either of the sides that would actually win in charge) it will be the same thing.

    FTR: I see two possible winners : Right wing zealot xtians, or communists, and both options really, really suck imho.

    So either A the troops are brainwashed, or they won't be the ones doing any fighting, So that leaves what as the other option? The US will have to employ mercs to fight against the uprising Militias?. what other option is there. No american troops are going to open fire on there own family members unless they are sick in the head or brainwashed.
    It's likely that a good portion of the military will turn against the government. Those that feel they would benefit from after the war if the government won would be the only ones who would stay. Look at the previous American civil war for further examples.

    Quote Originally Posted by chimpkin View Post
    I hope somebody manages to keep the southern millenalists from walking away with nuclear weapons...

    But I don't know how likely this all is...I give it a slim chance of happening.
    I hope your right, on both cases.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyForceOfChi View Post
    I just noticed something strange in that pic (Not the obvious) but rather look at the crest he is sporting. That is a Sun rising fromt he West. Remmeber I told your earlier about Jooj and majooj? guess what the other prophecy is relating to that, The last day's are upon us when the "Sun rises from the west"

    Interesting Logo, he has studied Islamic prophecy aswell he studied that in indonesia I believe.

    peace.
    There are enough Americans trying to call him the anti-christ, now we have non-americans doing it too? Obama is a bad president, but he isn't that bad.

  11. #11
    Caput gerat lupinum GeoffP's Avatar
    Posts
    21,051
    This is a good pack of crazy. EFC's hopeful monster has sprung. Will the thread devour us all, or more likely itself?

  12. #12
    Why do you guys reply to me as if these are my word? im just repeating what Im hearing from Americans, I don't know what's going on, I don't study american politics in-depth, I don't know american history, I don't know what all this is about. Im asking and repeating what I have heard and I have linked the people who are saying these thigns,

    You act like imt he one saying all of these things, No im repeating what The actual americans in the actual Militias are saying. Remember Im not an american I dont live in america So you guys have to fill me in if you know what's happening.

    I was asking question I wasn't giving answers.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by siphra View Post
    Well in point of fact, the United States of America IS a Republic and not a democracy, technically it's a Democratic Republic. So on that issue they are right.

    There are laws on the books at this time, that are actually unconstitutional, but no one bitches about it. So once again, at least technically they are correct.

    However these laws came about as a result of the people wanting them in place, and this means it is the people, not the government that went against the Constitution. As the government simply followed the will of the people.



    Not sure this is news, Militias as such, are at the very least protected by the 2nd, even if you didn't want to say it protects individual right to bear. As far as 'the gobement is commin to take me guns away' groups, they always have existed. And while I don't think they are correct right now, there is some validity to the point of view. The left, which controls mainstream media, has tried to turn public opinion against fire arms. (evidence you ask? Watch any video where some house is raided and they find guns.... The media always turns it into more than it is, AND if the guns are owned legally they never mention it as such, they simply say something like 'over 20 high-power weapons were found'.)

    True Americans won't ever give up their guns, they know that our country was founded by civilians that took up arms against an oppressive regime. They realize that the Checks and Balances system in the constitution is finalized by civilians owning arms, making it impossible for the government to ever take absolute control, and ignore the voice of the people.



    That has been the case since the civil war, secession is not likely to happen unless someone really screws up royally, and then if you really want to own a gun like that, you probably won't want to leave texas.



    That is the ugly truth about civil wars, in the last one we had that happen, and if there is ever another one (which I hope doesn't happen because I REALLY don't want either of the sides that would actually win in charge) it will be the same thing.

    FTR: I see two possible winners : Right wing zealot xtians, or communists, and both options really, really suck imho.



    It's likely that a good portion of the military will turn against the government. Those that feel they would benefit from after the war if the government won would be the only ones who would stay. Look at the previous American civil war for further examples.



    I hope your right, on both cases.



    There are enough Americans trying to call him the anti-christ, now we have non-americans doing it too? Obama is a bad president, but he isn't that bad.

    Well these guys are saying america was founded As a rebublic not a democracy, they are saying the consitution was taken away fromt hem and they did not vote for it to be removed or changed.

    I don't see how this "Isn't news" It looks like america don't want this to be worldwide news because from a military persepctive to your enemy this makes you look weak on the world stage, when you have your own civi's arming up and ready to wage war against you thats not a good look. I think this is very big news personaly and I think many other people think it's big news too.

    American media seems to focus alot on rebels and riots of the middle east, they focus more on the Libyans arming up against Gaddafi than they are about there own countrymen arming up against themselves.


    Doen't smell right too me, look like you have civil war on your hands chaps.

  14. #14
    Registered Senior Member Buffalo Roam's Avatar
    Posts
    16,931
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyForceOfChi View Post
    The American Civi Militias are arming up so it seems according to many YouTube Videos that seem to be contained from the World-wide media. They Claim that the United States of America was founded as a "Republic" and not a "Democracy" They also claim that the Government have actualy gone against the Constitution that the nation was founded on.

    peace?

    Mr. Chi. America as founded is a Republic, not a democracy.

  15. #15
    There is certainly a lot of misplaced anger out there. It's the end of the age of cheap energy, and the only question is how we are going to manage the contraction. This contraction will be portrayed as our fall, which it will be in some sense, but it will not affect us alone. It remains to be seen whether our form of central control can survive. If the government is unable to manage civil unrest, militias could very well come into play. It's not a rational thing, as our problems would be better dealt with through sober planning and investment in the things we need to live, such as food and shelter.

  16. #16
    chi, the thing is that those people that are whining for militias, they scream really, really, really loud.

    To the point in which you forget that there are only a few of them.

  17. #17
    My Aim Is True Cowboy's Avatar
    Posts
    3,677
    The left has been whining about militias for at least two decades (since Clinton was president), and possibly longer than that. Are there militias out there? Yep. Are some of them fantasizing about overthrowing the government? Yep. Are there enough of them to pose a serious problem? Nope.

    This is really just the left's version of McCarthyism and the Red Scare.

  18. #18
    The only reason they are not a problem is the FBI.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyForceOfChi View Post
    Why do you guys reply to me as if these are my word? im just repeating what Im hearing from Americans, I don't know what's going on, I don't study american politics in-depth, I don't know american history, I don't know what all this is about. Im asking and repeating what I have heard and I have linked the people who are saying these thigns,

    You act like imt he one saying all of these things, No im repeating what The actual americans in the actual Militias are saying. Remember Im not an american I dont live in america So you guys have to fill me in if you know what's happening.

    I was asking question I wasn't giving answers.
    Me local Militia is Famous Chi . Ever hear of the Freeman . Yeah right hear in good old Montana . I know lots of American History . You see this is Why I am Satan . My great grand father owned Slaves . My grandfather grew up with slaves as a child Shit Man you should see what the internet Says about my Uncle Danial killing Indians . What was done to Jacob Greathouse was horrendous . They say it was because of what Danial did but family history explains the events more favorable to the Family. I am the f--ck scourge of the world if you haven't heard . Snaggle toothed is what the Tribe calls The Greathouse's and the sound of our screechy scratchy irritating voices is enough to drive you to violence. Be back gots to go.

  20. #20
    Caput gerat lupinum GeoffP's Avatar
    Posts
    21,051
    Don't hurry back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. By hypewaders in forum Politics
    Last Post: 11-24-09, 06:27 AM
    Replies: 485
  2. By Thoreau in forum Politics
    Last Post: 07-24-09, 12:41 PM
    Replies: 123
  3. By Tiassa in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 10-01-07, 11:26 AM
    Replies: 22
  4. By Nutter in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 08-02-07, 01:02 AM
    Replies: 25
  5. By iam in forum Politics
    Last Post: 04-08-07, 02:46 PM
    Replies: 0

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •