Best Dream and most confusing I have ever had?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by lambda orionis, Apr 10, 2011.

1. lambda orionis Registered Member

So I work at night so I sleep during the day, I had a dream from about 3pm to around 9pm and this is hard to even put into words what im going to try to explain is all an understatement of what I saw and experienced, I had gone to a parallel reality not a parallel universe there wasnt another me in this other reality but it seemed like once I had got there the technology was far superior and I couldnt figure out how to get back home, but I could send messages back and send mail from a post office like we have in our reality. I also managed to see a few license plates because even though this other reality had far superior electronics they were still driving around in trucks and cars. we have long license plate numbers and letters these plates only had a sum of 3 numbers or letters both of which were used like 3rh or something like that. what I found really interesting is that I could walk through these doors that what allow me to go on to the next day so I could skip that day in time if I didnt wish to experience it in that reality. when I woke up I felt as though I could go right back to sleep and go right back to where I was, so I tried to go back to sleep and I did and it seemed like I started to go back to where I was then I got woke up again. this "place" seemed very real and im convinced it is I have never in my life had a dream like it before, it was almost like I was lucid dreaming because I could or was allowed to go back to this place in my sleep if I had gotten the chance to fall alseep again before I woke up for the second time. if there is an expert out among this forum an explanation would be greatly appreciated.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. murdoch Simply Psychic! Registered Senior Member

This is just your fantasizing about how a world can change into or your wish for it. I don't see you can do time travel by dreaming in the day.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.