Religion: Hypothetical manipulation of Time

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Stryder, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I know for a fact that people from time to time like to hypothesis on time travel, and even discussion on time manipulation has occurred in recent weeks on this board.

The following hypothesis is based upon an understanding that a manipulation of time can occur through the use of EPR and parallel stepping. (Specific engineering data is unavailable because otherwise we would be in a bit of a mess). The Hypothesis also includes “For it to be, it has to occur” in he understanding that for people to discuss about the Bible now, it had to have been created in the past.

The point now arises though through the amount of discussion on theoretical physics. What if something changed in the past, and the bible wasn’t written or wasn’t written the same.
    What impact would that have on our lives?

Well this made certain facts come to light, for instance the writing of religious texts always has some form of “Don’t insert or change anything written”. This pretty much means that the first text was engineered with this to say “Don’t change it or you could change the future”.

Looking at it from this perspective puts forwards thoughts of what would have occurred if the books had never been compiled together as a bible. Such religions as Catholics and Protestants wouldn’t have been formed, The crusades would have never occurred, Banks wouldn’t have been created by the church, Certain countries wouldn’t have been populated if it wasn’t for the hardline pilgrims and other countries wouldn’t have opened their doors as wide as they have now if it wasn’t for missionaries teaching their religion.

This concludes also that the Bible must have been manipulated from an EXACT print of the original, and that people that have had any religious heirarchy have been watched closely by a future that is possibly still yet to be.

If this is the ase, it would also point out that suppose codes that exist within such religious text could quite possibly have been placed by those that made sure the texts were written that way from the future, and any future prophetical information to stay true would need the timeline to stay a singularity. (namely the path we have once walk, and walk continually isn’t one we change.)

In my explaination it means that my formulation of “heaven” is a future that we perceive could exist, with all the best intensions built from our dreams, and our hell… well I wouldn’t call it a hell, basing it on the Greek Mythological understanding of Hades I would put it in the past.

The river sticks is the mergence of timelines that can’t be crossed without paying the price of technology Since across that river is the past, and in the past exists people that the present might find now dead. It gives rise to it being the land of the dead.

(this means in my opinion that a torturous hell, is just a scare tactic to stop people manipulating the timeline like an accursed taboo placed above a tomb of a great pharaoh.)

That would then lead onto the point that our lives are granted a new life after death, in the cases of the civilisations that one were they are now museum exhibits.

There is also another formation of life after death but it involves physics and the creation of parallel timelines. The notorious Schrodingers at put’s forwards that something could die and live at the same time, making two different universes. If it’s possible to cross matter from one universe to another then it’s possible to bring someone bak fomr the dead (by stealing them from a parallel)

For one last fact, What if the god you all hear about is “ALL SEEING” purely because “he read about it his whole life during some history lesson!”

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

or maybe it's just human inability to explain things yet unexplainable with their current level of technology

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.