Have your premonitions ever come true?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by UKJoy, Mar 15, 2011.

1. UKJoy Registered Member

Hi...

I used to have premonitions as a teenager and sometimes still do about huge happenings. I don't know why they occur; my theory is the timeless shared collective consciousness and that some people can tap into it and see the knowledge of these things.

I certainly predicted every major thing that's happened so far and put a lot of them on prophesy-type forums to warn people.

I've seen California and Australia on major fire (which has happened) followed by the top part of Japan getting covered by a giant tsunami (which has happened). Next the planet is going to virtually collapse in terms of human society due to fierce civil conflict breaking out in every nation. Then I forsee a seriously gigantic volcanic eruption like humans have never seen before - of which I have the indication it will happen in the north of the planet, because a huge wave will also occur that will totally swamp the north west Scottish coast. Next I see the sky become red - I don't know why that happens, and perhaps we don't know why ourselves when it does happen - this will soon be followed by the sky becoming a patchwork of beautiful vivid rainbow colours. Shortly after that every human, even deaf people, will hear a sound resonating in their ears, and then we will all have to stay indoors because being outside hurts our skin (I don't know why that is) but also I see all the plants/crops withering and people are despairing and sobbing...

I don't want to tell you what happens after that, because it's a bit too 'out there' and strange...

Have any of your premonitions come true? And have you had any about the future you feel like we should know about? Thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I had a premonition that my Ex was cheating on me, and I found out later on that she was!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. drumbeat Registered Senior Member

Dreams and coincidence.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

almost daily, but the most astounding was a reoccurring dream I would have from about 5 on and it came true down to the last detail . In the dream some one would say " Don't eat the strings and I would say I already ate the strings . That was the main theme of the dream . The dream came true when me and my friends formed the first band I ever played in . It was our first practice. The strings turned out to be strings on a pot roast , or was it a metaphor for the strings on a guitar ? Anyway my friends Mom cook us a dinner and left the strings on the pot roast and as we sat down at the table I instantly got that feeling that I had been here before , then I started to eat and as I was chewing and swallowing she said " Don't eat the strings and of course I said I already ate the strings. Same room same people and all in the dream , down to the last detail

8. murdoch Simply Psychic! Registered Senior Member

It happens with me as well. Sometimes I take it as Deja Vu sort of thing but mostly it looks to me as if I am thinking too much only to make me like that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!