Questions about the Garden of Eden / Kharsag site in Rashaya El-Wadi

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by paygan, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paygan Registered Member

I am not spamming because I am still here to answer your questions...you bastards. (quote from steve mcqueen not me)

Firstly, ok - there is no such thing as a cubic gallon. Well corrected, but this is no reason to close a thread and move it to the cesspool.

Secondly, "The Genius of The Few" will be peer reviewed oneday. Period.

It'll probably have many corrections to make, but the location of The Garden of Eden in Rashaya will stand.

Thirdly, Kharsag can also mean mountain because it is right next to Mount Hermon - the WORLD MOUNTAIN. Also, Enlil's E-KUR - Mountain House can also mean Mountain.

The E-Kur is shown on Google Maps, and the photo of me standing in it.

Forthly, I am not spamming as I am here to answer serious questions as posed by Mircea and appeal for my thread to be moved out of the cesspool for further peer review and intelligent, non-denialist discussion here.

I warn you that you will be harming the progression of humanity by not doing so.

Any other questions not answered about the Kharsag / Eden Archaeological site, please ask them here, if the fearful moderators allow.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If there is any truth to the metaphor of the garden of eden, it was in Africa, the birthplace of the human species.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paygan Registered Member

Sure, I totally agree, modern humans have been around for 80,000 years and they emerged from Africa prior to the Younger Dryas at 10,800 B.C. to 9,500 B.C.

The era of record is after 9,500 B.C., possibly up until about 8,200 B.C.. But you're totally correct, humans do have the most evidence of evolving "out of Africa" - just fit my info into the end of your timescale world view. Or debate it, I am NOT trying to be dogmatic, merely informative.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's more like 200,000 years, emerging from Africa about 70,000 years ago.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderators are fearfully deciding to close this thread.

Next time, try a more constructive approach and you may get better results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.