A lesson about Islam For Christians and Jews.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Feb 16, 2011.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I have noticed in day to day life that many Christians and Jews are not even aware of any of the fundamental teachings in the Quran. Here are some Basic Tips for you guys when reading the `Last Testament- "The Holy Quran".

As jews you will follow the Torah and you are bound by covenant of Jubilees and Oath, this is fair and you will not be asked to stop your Torah conduct. As Ishmalites the Original Islamic Arabs of yemen origin conclude they are half jews basicaly. So the rest of the world should consider themselves half jewish. Not many pure Gentiles exist now due to inter-racial relationships. So they practice a "half Sabath" You as jewish people after understanding and accepting the later prophets. Some of you still don't accept "Jesus" known to some of you as "Yashu" or "Yashua/Yahushua". (pbuh)You already live Kosher and dont eat the Life blood as commanded by the most high.

As Christians You guys need to stop being paranoid with your Anti-Christ devil stuff, yes Shaytan exists he is a Jinn a being not made of Earth but of smokeless fire like the rest of his race they were created before us. He is not an angel who some call Lucifer the morning star, Or Damien. The prophet mohhamad (pbuh) was the final prophet to bring a message out of all 120 thousand that have ever lived. The cross you guys wear is very offensive to the prophet and You should all remove it from your necks immediatly, it is a worthless chain and symbol of the fake crusifixion of "jesus" (pbuh) Jesus did not die at the cross, Judas made the ultimate sacrifice in order for Jesus (pbuh) to escape and gave himself in as an imposter jesus to the romans. Eating non kosher/Halal meat is a Sin and you guys should seriously stop eating dirty meats, this includes no eating pork, it is not good for you look at all the sickness evrywhere, Over-Stand. Also Allah is not gods actual name its just a word for God or creator of the universe. or Most high king of kings host of hosts in formal terms. It actualy Comes From The Aramaic word for God that jesus himself used and spoke personally which is "Alaha" when said fast sounds just like Allah.

The Quran corrects the Biblical errors in fraudulent scriptures as this is the direct word of the most high to the scribes. The quran also clears up the mistake and fraud of the earth being created 6000 years ago, and in 7 days.

It is said The heavens and the earth were created in 6 stages and the 7th stage was completion/perfection and we did not rest because fatigue touched us not. there is no mention of Time in the quran or days.

Now here is an important `List of name corrections to help you read less diluted translations of the quran. Islam is not some new Religion it is part of judaism and christianity this is the real earthly trinity, and the trinity is not in rivalry with god there is only one creator god has no equal all other dietys are false except the one creator god who is not a mere physical being.

In the Torah/Old Testament the name of God YHWH (Jahovah) has been removed it is mentioned thousands of times through out the real Bible scripts. This name Means "The great I am" But it also has a deeper meaning which is "I Am The self sustaining and self sufficient" In the Quran Out of his 99 Most glorious names one of the very most Blessed is "The Self sustaining and Sufficient". Allah The god of Islam Is YHWH and he Gave The Quran to All Mankind not just jews or arabs or christians, it was sent down as a final warning and guide-line to stop you all fighting over Religion.

"The righteous will be lead to the true path"

Adam - Adaman
    Eve - Hawa
    Noah - Nuuh
    Moses - Musa
    Jesus - Isa
    Mohhamad -
    Enoch - Iblis

(pbut)

Salam

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superstring01 Moderator

Unless it includes the words [or something resembling]: "Our three flawed and completely fabricated faiths have spawned a sickeningly large proportion of hate, discrimination, strife, instability and bloodshed throughout history and should be dispensed with as expediently as possible. . . "

Then I really won't even bother reading what you wrote.

~String

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Your personal perception has been du`ly noted, this as text suggests is directed towards jews and christians, which are you christian or jew?

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Boy, Chi, these 'tips' are so great that I wrote them down on my hand, even though I am atheist.

'smokeless fire'

Is this where the smokeless electric cigarette came from?

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Chi, why would anyone of sense be interested in this supremacist garbage?

Go preach to yourself.

Peace.

9. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Just another hateful blind faith. Note, I understand in the US it has become a sensitive subject to speak against Muslims (as even I punched a kid in the mouth for calling someone a towl head.) but lets face it, all religions are spiteful and cause a blind acceptence of whatever their preachers or holy books tell them. I think what happened in Egypt, in which the Christians and Muslims protected and supported eachother was incredible and a step in the right direction. We will never (unfourtantly) see to the end of religions in out lifetimes, but its good to see that we are taking a step in coexsiting.

10. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

A least he demonstrated the ridiculous existence of conflicting irrational notions, which shows how arbitrary they are.

11. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Agreed.

12. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Brahma + removing the 'a' at the end and moving it to the front more or less equals Abraham.

13. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Thats what I find most comical about the Christian and Islamic faiths. Both take older religions and just shift some dates and names around. The Islamic faith seems to just be a ripoff of Christianity! Which is a rip off of many much older religions.

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Smokeless fire is what the stars are made of.

Wisdom

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

You think it's honourable to punch somebody in the face for verbal abuse?. Like some bad muslims you attack first which is a Sin.

"Allah does not like aggressors"

Wisdom

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Brahma is the most high the creator there are no lesser gods, they are angels not gods. and The Demi-gods of greece and the Titans are based on The Nephilim half breeds, not half god but half angel. The titans and Giants are The Rephaim offspring.

Side note

Abraham = Ibrahim in the Quran.

Salam

17. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

No I do not think it was honourable at all. I then shook the guys hand and now were pretty good friends. He has now denounced all forms of biggotory and is a proud anarchist and human rights activist like myself.

And I did not attack first. I asked him several times to stop being racist about a dear friend, he called him that and I reacted in an inncorect manner.

18. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Stars are made of protons, but they are indeed 'on fire', and as I look upon the night sky, they beckon, these fires of home.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

The smokeless fire of the sun is to bright for you to stare at, the light of the brightest star is but a `Dim candle compared to the Majesty of the most high.

Salam

20. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Oh Chi's a muslim. Now I understand why he refers to women who enjoy sex as 'whores', the misogyny makes sense now.

But to get back to the OP, its a little arrogant to suggest tips to groups who are obviously not interested in knowing the fundamental teachings of another religion without a request, its called proselytizing which is very rude. Its arrogant to tell christians to stop wearing the cross because it offends you of another religion, or to advise them to stop being paranoid about devils when your religion is equally filled with nonsense. After all you would complain day and night of how European countries are banning your precious black sack and veil you hide your women under.

It states to Jews "this is fair and you will not be asked to stop your Torah conduct", how benevolent for a muslim TO ALLOW Jews to adhere to their own religion, a religion that predates his own by the way, 'they will not be asked to stop' indeed! Its this kind of talk that makes others feel justified in thinking that muslims want to force their quacky religion on the rest of the world and what spurs them to call for a curb on muslims influencing their society (UK noted). This is why I had no problem with the Swiss ban on minarets or the call to ban the burka; one good intention deserves another.

I mean just look at this statement "and You should all remove it from your necks immediatly, it is a worthless chain and symbol of the fake crusifixion of "jesus". Who the hell do you think you are anyway? Their crucifixion is no more fake than your illiterate prophet being possessed with revelation, or rather I should say no less fake. Secular society should ban all of your religious symbols but respectful co-existence prohibits such a move (at least for now).

Then there is the shoddy reasoning:

"As Ishmalites the Original Islamic Arabs of yemen origin conclude they are half jews basicaly. So the rest of the world should consider themselves half jewish."

The rest of the world? A small tribe that considers themselves half jews makes the rest of the world half jewish. Someone should send the Chinese a memo.

Hilaire Belloc is rolling in his grave saying 'this is exactly what I was warning you lot about'. Truly Chi if you don't want non-muslims to mistrust muslims then you should at least attempt to hide your wish to dominate other religions. You know, conceal and pretend

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  21. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Good one, Mrs. Lucy; so I have nothing more to say to Chi.

Good and evil were wrought from wrong and right, when, from naught, twin genii split day and night. Some think that black’s might can vanquish white, but night can’t even quench the smallest light!

22. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

This isn't a school this is a political, scientific, and philosophical forum chi, you should remember that.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But it's actually not fire, it's a nuclear reaction. And it's not quite smokeless either, there is a solar wind which has significant effects on Earth and it's made of tiny particles.