UFO picks up Laconia, NH car with teens and drops 180 feet away

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by jeremiah, Oct 23, 2010.

1. jeremiah Registered Member

Two New Hampshire teenagers sitting in a parked car were approached by a black-colored UFO in Laconia on March 20, 2010, lifted into the air and then dropped back onto pavement 180 feet away, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

MUFON New England State Director Steve Firmani confirmed his investigation of the case today by telephone and said witness interviews had been completed.

The 18-year-old girl and 16-year-old boy both offer testimony about their encounter.

The two used the girl's mother's car and went to a Laconia destination that has not been released.

"We were just sitting there and I looked up at the moon," the female witness stated. "I saw this weird black-shaped object. And then, I said to my boyfriend, 'What was that?'”

Both accounts describe the same events. They saw an object coming toward them from the sky and began to panic. When they attempted to drive away, the car they were operating was lifted up off the ground. Both describe an odd smell during the incident

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

"And so we couldn't have been making out," the girl protested, standing in front of her suspicious parents. "See? We were being abducted."

The odd smell remains unexplained.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Commonsense seeker believes that it wasn't a UFO...but a giant 4 winged dino bird.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. raremon Registered Member

well really I think this is not true because aliens always do things with a purpose (ei abductions and cow killings to study humans and cows) and they dont want attention so obviously they were lying

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Ha-ha! That's hardly the *only* thing in this post that isn't true...

9. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

You are all saying it wasn't true without any evidence. I agree it sounds weird but why is it untrue? Maybe there were no tire marks to account for the car being in that location. There is very little information to work on.

10. Mazulu Banned Banned

If I had a spaceship, I would come to earth, pick up someone's car and drop it, ... just for fun.

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Just how much information do you expect from a fictitious event?

12. Mazulu Banned Banned

You want information? OK. They used a tractor beam.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

No thanks, I'm not interested in fairy tales.

14. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Well, imagine if you, yourself, and a friend were in a car and it gets thrown 180 feet from A to B, no damage but you're really scared, so you report it. Why would you even mention it if it wasn't something you were trying to understand? The ridicule etc isn't worth it.
    But as you say it happened, for you experienced it.
    Now what you all are saying is you don't think there are phenomena that could do this. Well I'm not so sure.
    My girl friend and I experienced a UFO in 1975 (long time ago) so I reported it, OK, but the sort of reception I got from my first port of call, I didn't keep on reporting it after that. It just wasn't worth it.

15. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

the usual teenager *****t made up story to make fame. Well I am glad they were original in their ideas.

16. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

As I've said here before, it's sort of amazing just how little it takes to get the attention of small, uneducated minds. <shrug>

18. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

19. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Now you are being disrespectful. Who has the "small, uneducated minds."? Are you talking about your own attention to my post?

20. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

You have to forgive Read-Only...70 years have made an impression and created a conservative shell of cynicism to anything that does not fit into the "natural"...

21. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah - says the little jerk who never got a decent education. And my point is straightforward: simple minds are easily entertained.

22. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

When kids cry their noses stream as well. That's all I can say. I my case the UFO never came that close nor did it do any threatening action. We were meeting up with about 50 other students that evening, but they were on the wrong side of the building to have seen it.

23. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Read the testimony it wasn't what I'd call entertaining. Those kids were scared out of their wits.