Action Notes v.1.PS

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Tiassa, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

This thread contains action notes pertaining to the Pseudoscience subforum. Included are post edits and deletions, thread deletions and transfers, and other major actions undertaken by the moderators. Warnings and suspensions will be noted, though not necessarily by name.

Spam thread deletions will not be included in this record.

The thread serves as a record for the membership to observe. It is closed to comment; any inquiries or criticism should be directed to the acting authority via Private Message. The administration may, on occasion, override the moderator, but the reverse simply does not happen. If an action is taken by a higher authority, the lower authority cannot directly override that decision.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Post deletion

• "Only Cranks and Wierdo's See UFO's" — Five posts deleted; one as insult, the others as a matter of cleaning up that particular mess.

Note: Look, I know that some people find certain outlooks contemptible. But there really has to be some more substantive and useful way of expressing that contempt than a one-sentence post attacking another member. I would encourage members to find those useful means of expressing their disdain.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Closure and Redirect

• Something about "Atheist Bourgeois Piglets" went to the Cesspool on the grounds that it was too incoherent even for Pseudoscience.

Note: Okay, okay, I shouldn't be so hard on this subforum. Indeed, I owe my gratitude and some measure of admiration to you who so freely and boldly identify with the second daddy-cousin once removed of conspiracy theories, and, indeed, hold no hostility toward the Fortean in general. But man, this was just stupid stupid.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.