Raging flight attendant

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ScaryMonster, Aug 10, 2010.

1. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel...es-his-own-emergency-exit-20100810-11ul9.html

A friend of mine just started working as a flight attendant, and from what I've heard it's actually quite an easy job if you don't mind dealing with the public.
    And I guess that's the key! "Dealing with the public" 90 percent of customers are going to be reasonable but there are always going to be a few idiots and assholes.
    And these sort of people will really piss anyone off, so I guess you've got to have the right sort of temperament to work in a service industry.
    Or you can go postal like this flight attendant and fuck yourself in the process.

Scary.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Awesome. This guy deserves a movie, because people are assholes.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. InTheFlesh77 Set the controls... Registered Senior Member

Those damn over-head luggage compartments have a lot to answer for!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That's it! Fuck this thread!

* inflates escape slide, bails out and drinks beer in parking lot *

8. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

It's not a total loss! At least he got a ride on the slippery dip and a beer out of it.

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I saw that on the news today. Every darn picture of that guy he has this creepy grin.

10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

A true USi Hero. He provided an important safety demonstration for all: Don't give up your dignity for a thankless job. We are becoming a more rude nation with each year, and especially as we endure the farce that is airline security. I hope he gets excellent legal help now, and lands a much better-compensated and properly-respected job soon.

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Well, I heard he may get up to 7 years. But, in my plan for America, he can trade in that prison sentence for a chance to work for minimum wage/2 in one of our prison camps work programs.

The dollar + customer always right doctrine = BAD flight attendant!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Flight attendants, as anyone working around airports, develop a certain attitude distinct of the general public's. It's called 'aviation'. It's not unusual nowadays for flights to be interrupted or diverted to boot an 'unruly pax' from the plane who will most likely be handcuffed to the seat until the plane lands at an unscheduled stop, whereupon the local authorities will be waiting to fetch them unceremoniously away. Flight attendants act like God's gift to customer service. They tend to have that special air about them.

13. Kernl Sandrs Registered Senior Member

Well then I guess that makes him *takes off sunglasses* A flight risk attendant.

YEEAAAAHHHH!