Amazing discovery...!!!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by maham115, Jun 20, 2010.

1. maham115 Registered Member

Here's the story of France with Pharaoh Ramesses. When Francisco Mitra became the president of France in 1981. France requested from the Egyptian government to host the mummy of Pharaoh. For the purpose of running laboratory and archeological examinations on the
    mummy of the most notorious dictator ever lived on earth. Upon arrival, a very royal attendants were there including the French president himself and all ministers who bowed in honor for the mummy.

When the ceremony ended, the mummy was carried to a specially-designed
    section at the Archeology Centre of France where it started to be tested by the greatest French archeological and anatomical scientists in order to discover more about such a great mummy. The scientists were headed by Professor Maurice Bucaille. Scientists were trying to restore the mummy while Professor Maurice was mainly concerned with how did this mummy die!

The final report of the scientists was released late at night which states that the remaining salt in the mummy is an overt evidence that it was drawn in the sea, and the body was rescued very shortly where it was immediately embalmed to be saved.

An amazing thing was still confusing Professor Maurice is that how could
    this body possibly be safer than any other mummy despite being taken out of
    the sea up until this time . Professor Maurice was writing his final report on what he thought would be a new discovery about saving Pharaoh's body immediately after his death and
    embalming it. And there, someone whispered to him that Muslims claim to know something
    about the drowning of this mummy.

Yet the Professor firmly denied such thing saying that it's impossible to discover this without the development of science and without using his high-tech and complicated laboratories and computers. To his surprise, he was told that Muslims believe in a book called
    'Quran' and this Quran narrates the story of Pharaoh's drowning and ensures the safety of his body after his death as to be a Sign to mankind. The Professor couldn't believe his own ears and started to wonder:
    How can a book existed 1400 years ago speak about the mummy that was only found 200 years ago, in 1898??!!
    How can that be possible while the ancient Egyptian heritage was discovered only a few decades ago and no one knew about it before??!!

The Professor sat down pondering on what he was told about the book of Muslims while his Holy Book narrates only the drowning of Pharaoh without saying anything about his body.
    Is it possible that this mummy in front of me is the one who was chasing
    Moses??!! Is it possible that Muhammad knew this 1400 years ago??!!

The Professor couldn't sleep that night till they brought him the Old Testament where he read: 'the sea drowned Pharaoh and his army, no one else was left alive' He was surprised that the Holy Book didn't mention about the destiny of the body and that it will be saved *

When the scientists were done with the mummy, France retuned it to Egypt, but Professor Maurice couldn't rest for a moment since he was told that Muslims know about the safety of the body. So, he decided to travel and meet anatomy Muslim scientists and there he spoke about his discovery of the safety of the mummy after its death in the sea and so on. *

One of the Muslim scientists stood up and simply opened the Quran and
    pointed to the Professor at one verse:

'This day shall We save you in your body, that you may be a Sign to those who come after you! But verily, many among mankind are neglectful of Our Signs'
    (Quran 10:92)*

The Professor was struck when he read that and immediately stood in front of the crowd and said loudly: 'I believe in Islam, I believe in Quran'. Then he went back to France with a different face he traveled with. In France, he dedicated 10 years investigating the scientific discoveries and comparing them with the Quran and trying to come up with one scientific contradiction with the Quran. Finally he quoted one verse from the Quran to be his conclusion:

'No falsehood can approach it (this book) from before or behind it: it is
    sent down by One Full of Wisdom, Worthy of all praise'
    (Quran 41:42)

As a result of all years of his research, Professor Maurice wrote a book
    that shook all Europe, especially the scientists there.
    'Quran, Torah, Bible and Science: A Study of the Holy Books in the Light of Modern Science'

All copies were sold out at a very short time. I personally visited the Cairo Museum where the mummy is preserved and there you get astonished at the scenery of thousands of people from all over the world visiting the place everyday , unfortunately, many of the tourists there would think: 'Woow, look at that! Amazing!! So nice to see people of all times!! Without realizing the intended lesson that Allah has kept this body a Sign to all mankind of anyone who denies Allah and His messengers.

In another chapter in the Quran:

'When Moses came to them with Our clear Signs, they said: This is nothing
    but sorcery faked up: never did we hear the like among our fathers of old!
    Moses said: 'My Lord knows best who it is that comes with guidance from
    Him and whose end will be best in the Hereafter: certain it is that the
    wrong-doers will not prosper.
    'Pharaoh said: 'O Chiefs! No god do I know for you but myself: therefore, O
    Haman! Light me a (kiln to bake bricks) out of clay, and build me a lofty palace, that I may mount up to the god of Moses: but as far as I am concerned, I think (Moses) is a liar!'
    And he was arrogant and insolent in the land, beyond reason, - he and his hosts: they thought they would not have to return to Us!
    So We seized his and his hosts, and We flung them into the sea: now behold what was the end of those who did wrong!
    And We made them (but) leaders inviting to the Fire; and on the Day of Judgment no help shall they find.
    In this world We made a curse to follow them: and on the Day of Judgment they will be among the loathed (and despised).'
    (Quran 28: 36-42)

So now,
    Has not the time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and the Truth which has been revealed to them, and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors. Know you (all) that Allah gives life to the earth after its death! Already have We shown the Signs plainly to you, that you may learn wisdom.
    For those who give in charity, men and women, and loan to Allah a Beautiful Loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credits), and they shall have (besides) a liberal reward.
    And those who believe in Allah and His messengers- they are the Sincere (lovers of Truth), and the Witnesses (who testify), in the eyes of their Lord: they shall have their Reward and their Light.
    But those who reject Allah and deny Our Signs,- they are the companions of Hell-Fire.'
    (Quran 57: 16-19)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

are you Alex Sam? I feel like you're a spammer... excuse me for my premature conclusion.

Peace be unto you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yet interestingly, he never converted to Islam.

Found in the catalog of the Islamic publisher and book distributor Pak Books in April 1998:

BUCAILLE, M BIBLE, QUR'AN AND SCIENCE 1996 254 P 5.95 1749

Dr.Bucaille's study of scientific information in scriptures gave him
    high regard for Qur'an and recognition of contradictions in Christian
    scriptures. Yet he remained a Christian, but deeply respectful of Islam.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Spam!!
    The OP is almost word-for-word the same as this.
    Including getting François Mitterand's name wrong.

8. maham115 Registered Member

I don't Know who is Alex Sam and I don't care whether you believe me or not
    will you please read My post then give your opinion as you like ?!!

spidergoat... thank you for your good reply

9. maham115 Registered Member

Dywyddyr thank you.. but I think you didn't read it till the end

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Then you think wrong.

Instead of being gullible why don't you actually look at the facts of that story?

11. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

maham115,

You should quote the references and recognition for any work you have copy/pasted such as your post, otherwise it is simply plagiarism and that is not acceptable.

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

A great example of superstitious thinking. I wonder how superstitious thinking, like this, could adversely affect an entire civilization?

Carrier Pigeons