Holocaust, Jews, Hitler and the Easter Bunny. Not the latter.

Discussion in 'History' started by hundert, May 26, 2010.

1. hundert Registered Member

Hi,

I registered here, because I found some of threads that I have just shortly read interesting.

Now I want to share my thoughts on things.

I started to be interested facts like the one that it is Jewish people who own mass media in the US. Thousand of questions sprang out of it
    and my own findings shocked me.

Here with I want to ask you not to talk about Holocaust denial or similar things, just take things as they are presented.

I want to present to you simple facts, with which most of us must agree due to their undisputable nature.

Facts:

1. The number of Jews killed during Nazi regime is unknown. The figures that fly around are not comfirmed.

2. Hitler was Jewish. Jews are defined not only culturally or on religious level, a Jew is genetically a Jew. Every race has its own
    characteristics and if you look at Adolf in his 20s, he has clear Jewish lines on his face. His cheek bones, his skin, hair, eyes, eyebrows.
    I am German, I know what Germans or Austiran people look like, and he is clearly not one of them.

3. Effect never before cause. Just like the Bird Flu, where the threat came in every newspaper before anyone died - means it was hoax.
    Even if Bird flu was dangerous, it still was a hoax. Simple as that. First something happens, then comes the reaction. The reason behind fooling
    billions of people is driven by incredibly huge amount of money, but that's another story.
    Jews started to leave Europe before anything happened.

Three simple, yet as you will see important facts that flew through my head from day one.

You don't have to be a genius to put those facts together and come a solution to irregularities (cause effect, denial of ethnicity, and todays
    views of the holocaust)

I want to warn you. It is not my personal opinion that will come next, it is simply a explained relation between those facts. Like you put
    numbers into the calculator and other things come out.

You can't really prove something wrong. Neither can you prove something right. Karl Popper or what his name was said the latter, but
    with the same steps I can say the former.
    Words are another dimension from real. Language is a form of logic. An elephant is still an elephant while molecules leave and enter his
    body and he changes.
    As long as the laws of logic apply to the nature, they are not certain. As long as they are certain, they do not apply to the nature.

Now, the Protocols of Zions have been proven wrong. But can we prove something wrong? No. We cannot. Why? Because the paraphrasing
    that was allegedly a reason for Protocols being a forgery could have been done by those who made the protocols. As simple as that.

Now, what was the reason to hunt Jews with Pogroms in Russia? The only reason is to tell them to leave Russia. What about Germany?
    To leave Germany. What about all across Europe? To leave Europe! Why? Because there is a war coming! Which war? The first World War!
    Why? Because Jews want it!

Everything in politics is simple. Sometimes so simple, that it is hard to see it.
    Do you think Angela Merkel cares about Environment? She was all about green in her rally. But what does Germany not have? Oil! Gas!
    It has nothing on recources! What does it need? A substitute of resources! Like what? Like renewable energy.
    Russia does the opposite. It is so simple to spot that which one want, yet always hidden behind "environment care" and such.

Just as easy is it to see the Jewish politics in Europe. I am not sure about the first WW. Either was the second WW a response to the
    Jewish discrimination before the first WW, or it was a second attempt of the first. But both ways, the second was in the hands of Jews - where my facts led me.

Hitler being Jewish himself, did nothing to Jews except of telling them to leave to US. Lucky I have a grandpa, a German soldier,
    who put Jews on ship himself which was ordered by those above him. Yet I am pretty sure they did not transport them to camps. Ships went to US.

Hitler most likely ordered to kill those left to make Final Solution a brand. Something that strikes in two words. Like Coca Cola.
    He probably did not care about them, as they being not smart enough to escape, would only harm Jewish race with its low intelligence genes.

By huddling up nearly every nation on Earth into war, there is no doubt it was an attempt to kill or weaken every other nation.
    There is no other value behind this war but this. No money, no nothing had driven people to kill. It was that youtube spider mouse in a box fight. A Jewish sign of domination.

Knowing Hitler almost personally - how much I read - it is ridiculous to speak about him as a pro German person that he tried to be.

Not flying through what others say, but simply concentration on the deduction of facts from my perceptions (like Hitler being Jewish) helped me get here.

My personal belief: There have never been 6 million dead Jews.
    Yes, there were dead Jews, for the reasons I have told (and for those that Germans were made to hate and therefor kill them), but being fooled by media every day, I decide, for my personal reasons, to deny the number of Jews killed.

And at least. At least! Should you too ask the number and fight for truth.

By the way,
    There are 25 million Russians who died during the war - Everyone lost someone - yet, I never hear it in media. In fact, not once have I.
    Because the media is run by....

You got it right!

I just want to you to ask the world you live in. Believe only your perceptions. Your eyes see what the see. How can you believe media,
    when even your own perceptions might fool you by illusions.

Do you think the earth is a sphere (not ideal one)? But how do you know? You have read it, you saw pictures.
    But how do you know they are not faked? Unless you have been into space, you should have a question mark next to everything that is forced upon you to believe.
    While earth being a sphere is not a serious problem, you re exposed to misinformation every day.

I just want you to be responsible to your own self and don't fill your mind with something that does not deserve to be there. I wish you a happy, independent life.
    Independent from religious beliefs, mass media opinions forced upon you, and everything else that gives you unreasonable motivation for an action.
    Use your own reasonable mind that you possess and use it. Only that way can you stop senseless wars and aggression.
    But don't turn into hippies. I don't like them either.

Oh, yeah, did I tell you Osama bin Laden is a hoax?

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Are you implying that the Holocaust didn't happen?

If you are saying that Jews started WWI, then you are sadly mistaken.

So Germany and Russia invaded Poland because of the Jews? You are sadly mistaken.

Have you not heard of the SS? And Himler? And the Ghettos? And Auschwitz?

Right, he never said the words: we are the master race.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

They died in combat. The Jews were killed in genocide. There is a reason that one is spoken about more.

Haha. You just lost what credibility you had. The world is round. It's been proven time and time again.

Let me guess, he's a Cylon.

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Somebody is high today.....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Maybe. Either that or he honestly believes what he is saying.

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Brain washed huh?

9. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Possibly.

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

No matter, what he said doesn't make any sense at all.

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Then it would behove you to confirm that your "facts" are indeed factual...

So what? Does the fact that we don't know exactly how many mean it didn't happen? Or or you suggesting that over, say, 2 million is wrong but less than that is acceptable?

Incorrect.

I'm an intelligent person, I know how intelligent people think and write: you are clearly not one of them.

And the evidence for that would be...

It appears that many things fly through your head, why is that only the ridiculous things take roost?

It's good that you don't have to be a genius, because you evidently aren't one.

But you'd be wrong. You can prove something to be wrong.

Yes we can.
    Careful research and tracking down the actual origins helps in this particular case.

I don't suppose you have any evidence whatsoever to support this, do you?

Many things are easy to see if you ignore reality, invent your own "facts" and prefer to maintain your own bigotry.

Doesn't this sort of contradict your earlier statement:
    I think, firstly, that if I were you I'd rather fight for brains.

Doesn't this contradict this:
    No I don't believe it. I know it.

Disinformation such as your entire post you mean?

Yet you seem to think it's okay when you do it.

Ah, I see the difference now. You expect us to use our reason whereas you clearly don't have any.

No you didn't, but if the "evidence" for that claim is as *cough* valid as anything preceding then I'd rather you kept it to yourself.

12. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Nice work D. We can always count on you to tear up conspiracy theorist ranters.

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Nice response

And to hundert, how do we know you are not Fidel Castro? ( not that he has anything to do with his posts, but hey according to his logic, it's possible )

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Maybe it's time to dial 1935 ext. 40.

15. CheskiChips Banned Banned

This reads like something straight out of Mein Kampf

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Pfft not quite.
    Mein Kampf was worth reading (for insight). The OP offers none.

17. Bells Staff Member

I disagree.

He does offer an insight into mental retardation.

Let this be a lesson to the young people of this forum. This, as the OP has shown, is what happens when you fail to attend school and get involved with drugs from a very early age. Alternatively, this is also what can happen to you when you are dropped on your head as a child.

It can never be confirmed fully. The Nazi's went on wholesale slaughter. As with all genocides, the exact figure cannot be fully confirmed. What we do know is that the number of victims, be they Jewish and non-Jewish numbered in the millions and millions. What we do know is that the figure we use is what we could ascertain from the records kept by the Nazi's and other evidence found.

I'm sorry? How does one 'look' Jewish? Do Yemeni Jews look Jewish to you? What about an Indian Jew?

Bird Flu existed. I am sure we can tell the people and the birds who died from it that what they died from did not exist..

You have absolutely no proof for your claims. Reality has proven you wrong.

Well, here is the thing. Most thinking individuals can look at the facts and recognise them as facts. You, on the other hand can't seem to recognise it.

Your education has failed you.

So the denial of the deaths of millions of people was your personal opinion or not? Or your demented interpretation of "facts"?

You know, I considered taking your post apart line by line.. But you are so incorrect it's not even funny. I mean, making fun of you at this point would be like making fun of a paralysed person who fell out of their wheelchair. It's just something one does not do.

18. Bert Registered Member

:bugeye: (i really like that smilie haha)

anyway seriously though, I do agree with one thing, the amount of people killed in the holocaust is unknown.
    Doesn't make a difference...we know for sure that whether 1 million or 10 million were killed---that sure hell is alot of dead people.

19. CptBork Valued Senior Member

You know what I don't get? How a rotund little man with a black mop top, a silly moustache and one testacle marches in, preaches the virtues of a world inhabited by tall, svelte blondes, and the whole country buys it hook, line and sinker. What? :bugeye: From a nation that practically wrote the textbook on rocket science?

20. John99 Banned Banned

Hitler was not rotund and i dont think he had one testicle either. It does fit in with the thread though.

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hundert, I note your first post.

I also note that I don't think you're going to make it to much past zehn.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

OP is an ass.

It doesn't matter if the precise number of Jews killed in the final solution is unknown, all the more the tragedy that we don't know. Facts tell us of industrialized processes of murder like the world has never before known. There were thousands of extermination camps in every area the Nazis controlled. Their ideology supported such actions, they were proud of it. Nothing in the historical record shows that Hitler was somehow faking his role. Unfortunately, he really believed in what he did.

The reasons for the pogroms in Russia were a simmering mistrust on the part of native Russians against the Jews. Jews didn't assimilate completely, they were true to their religion. The story of the passion generated hatred against them due to the myth that the Jews killed Christ (one wonders why they don't blame the Romans (Italians). Then, Jews were part of a plot to kill the Czar. It wasn't only Jews, but they became a scapegoat. Many Jews were driven out by terrorism and slaughter, and so started the early Zionist movement. Russian Jews did see in Marxism, a hope for the relief of suffering they had experienced under the Czar. "The Protocols" were psy-ops on the part of the royals to undermine Jewish legimacy. It makes perfect sense.

A similar set of circumstances came together in Europe surrounding the Dreyfus affair. This inspired Hertzl to form a more popular Zionist movement, and this is why Jews left before WWII started. Some saw that things were getting bad. The ones that stayed didn't want Germany to suffer, German Jews were the most assimilated into society of any in the world. But they were seen by the Nazis as the American Right now sees immigrants, as people that were corrupting a "pure" German culture. Economic woes and percieved humiliation after WWI exacerbated simmering social tensions, especially on the part of German political extremists, many of them former soldiers.

As far as not hearing about the USSR's casualties in WWII, that is because of the simple reason that they became our enemies not too long after it ended. During the Cold War, it would have been unthinkable to publish anything that presented the reds in a positive light. That is changing today of course, and I have seen all sorts of documentaries about the Russian role in WWII.

Why is it that people who go on to espouse the most outrageous interpretations of history often start with a peon to reason and truth? Is that cover for the lies they present as mere innocent speculation?

23. Kernl Sandrs Registered Senior Member

That really made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that. IMMD.