Bigfoot society records numerous sightings in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by common_sense_seeker, May 25, 2010.

1. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Evidence for the legendary Bigfoot in the state of Minnesota is on the increase with over 75 reported sightings.

The Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Society have recorded several sightings, photographs and footprints within the last three years leading researchers to believe that there really is something out there in the woods. Watch the video for some unseen footage, including superb video shot of the 'iceman'.

Bigfoot society records numerous sightings in Minnesota.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

I do think there is a large animal that we dont know of yet out there somewhere... just dont know where it is.. let me rephrase that i gaurentee there is one either land/water but i just am not sure where it would be found

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

Water is quite likely, new species are being discovered all the time from the depths.

Land is far less likely. Those trappers have never seen a bigfoot, but for there to be a sustainable population, there would be lots, and therefore signs of what they ate, and shit all over the place. Let's face it, a seven foot bigfoot is going to leave a big steaming clue it was there. It's going to eat a lot too.

And of course, bones. There was some cop out bullshit in that video about hem being spiritual creatures that take the form of flesh when it suits them. Blah blah, that's apologetic arse, it really is. They are either real, or they aren't, period. The lack of evidence suggests aren't.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Bigfoot researchers = kooks.

8. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

did you think that when thoes "kooks" found the mountain gorrilla?

9. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

I second that

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. phlogistician Banned Banned

See, there's your problem, right there. We know they exist.

People did not discover them by looking for the yeti, either.

I really don't get your angle here.