the jungle/zoo hypothisis

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by sifreak21, May 24, 2010.

1. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

what do you think about it? what one do you think is more logical both are very interesting but on the same token very different

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Can you summarize the hypotheses? I have no clue what you're talking about.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

sure can "copied"

Zoo
    apparent absence of evidence in support of the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life. According to this hypothesis, aliens would generally avoid making their presence known to humanity, or avoid exerting an influence on human development, somewhat akin to zookeepers observing animals in a zoo

Jungle
    jungle hyp. is basicaly says humans are like ants in the jungle 99.9% have never seen a human just for the simple fact that the jungle is so massive the humans havent gotten to them yet

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ah, I see.

So:
    - the Zoo Hypothesis says that life on this planet (or at least humans) was installed here by aliens in order to create a 'zoo'. And we haven't seen them because they, being vastly superior to us, make sure we don't.
    - the Jungle Hypothesis states that the universe is so vast that it's just very unlikely for us to run into these aliens (and vice-versa).

Is that about right? If so, I'll have to go with the Jungle Hypothesis.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  8. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

yep exactly for the zoo they are just watching and observing us to see how we evolve ect

id have to go with a mix i dont think they put us here but i do think they found us and are just watching