Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt Gets to Stay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 18, 2010.

1. sandy Banned Banned

Obama's criminal alien aunt who lives off of American citizens has been given citizenship. Zeituni Onyango collects welfare, gets free housing and healthcare along with food stamps in MA. Millions of people trying to come here the LEGAL way and she gets a free ride.
    Her first asylum request was rejected, and she was ordered to be deported in 2004, but she continues to live in public housing in Boston. In his memoir "Dreams from My Father", Obama affectionately referred to Onyango as ''Auntie Zeituni''. I wonder who is paying her legal fees? What a disgrace that the president will NOT enforce our immigration laws. Ugh.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

From what I understand, this is a legal battle that's been going on for over 6 years?

Neither he, nor the previous President, could actually touch this.

You know there's that little thing called separation of powers? In that he, as President, cannot overstep his boundaries? It's a legal matter. Not a Presidential matter. Hence why it was the Court that decided and not him nor the previous President...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

She's been here living off of American taxpayers for 10 years. Obama should have done the right thing and deported her ass back to Kenya. He's probably going to bring his whole family here now that he knows no one will deport them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

10 years?

Wow!

So tell me Sandy. 2004 to 2009 is 10 years to you? That was the period during which she was in the country illegally. Prior to that, she was there legally.

Now, I want you to hold our your little hand and count, how many years between 2004 and 2009. And tell me if you get to 10.

It was before the Courts. So he could not just deport her.

OMIGOD! He's bringin' in more black folk..

8. sandy Banned Banned

9. CptBork Valued Senior Member

That's not part of Obama's job description. It's completely out of his hands. It wouldn't be a pleasant country to live in if the President could order individuals deported at will, that kind of power is very easy to abuse. Even if Obama did have full authority to deal with the situation, it would be inappropriate because there's a conflict of interest- he could be soft on her because she's his aunt, or he could be too harsh in order to avoid that perception. Leave it to the courts to sort this out; if Obama were to intervene, then sure there would be grounds to complain, but if he hasn't done that then how is any of this his fault?

Bush got caught with a DUI back in the day, did he not? Is it not true that driving under the influence means you're not in 100% control, your reflexes aren't as good as you think, and you're a major risk to kill someone unless you're driving at 10mph? If someone gets a DUI, does that not mean they felt entitled to put themselves above the law and risk the public's safety because they believed their bodies somehow processed alcohol differently from everyone else's? So who's worse, a hands-off President with a mooching aunt on welfare, or a President who commited actions that would be career-killing criminal offenses for any ordinary peasant?

10. sandy Banned Banned

I'm tired of the pukes who suck off MY tax dollars. I'm tired of all of them. I want them ALL deported. Obama should have done the right thing. That old, diseased woman is costing us a fortune.

11. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Let's assume the worst- Obama pulled strings and made his auntie an American citizen. So freaking what?!!

Any person with the power to pardon a mass murderer if he so feels and has the power to start World War Three should be able to pull a string or two. So what?

If I were Obama, I'd have my entire extended family made American citizens- you wouldn't?

And don't get started on "what it cost the taxpayers" because BUSH'S WAR has cost us over a trillion to date.

12. Bells Staff Member

Yes. Now, it was from 2004 that she became an illegal immigrant. Prior to that she was legal.

Now, from 2004 to 2009 is 10 years to you?

13. CptBork Valued Senior Member

What about all the religious-based organizations that receive federal funds to perform social services, but can't refrain from preaching their own agendas? Why should Americans of different persuasions be forced to fund them? How about the tax dodgers on wall street, not paying for the billions of dollars in infrastructure that lets them sustain their profits, not paying for the troops whose blood defends those profits? What about all the BS pork barrelling that goes on in US politics, all the Chinese-style bribes that need to be handed out to get votes? I think there are issues of wasteful spending of far greater concern to the ordinary American.

Again, where in Obama's job description does it say he has the authority or the duty to handle this matter? America must have at least a million welfare moochers throughout the country (the number is large in virtually every country on the planet), how the heck could it be the President's responsibility? Yeah they definitely ought to be dealt with, at least the moochers who weren't born on American soil and have been mooching from day 1 of their arrival. Maybe you could tighten your immigration laws so you get less moochers coming in from other countries, that way you'd have more room to accept immigrants from countries America has annihilated, like Iraq.

14. Bells Staff Member

What could he have done?

It's not his job. Nor was it Bush's job to deport people at their whim.

And frankly, the level of your Christian charity is shining through, yet again.

15. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

no point continuing this .. he/she got her hate thread out ..he/she is now running out to win people over to JC... by showing the love and compassion that JC has dwelling within his/her heart

urrr "Mission Accomplished "

16. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

So you're admitting that you'd be a corrupt leader. Good job.

I think she should be deported and her property confiscated to reimburse the American taxpayers. But I haven't seen any proof (yet) that Obama had anything to do with her being allowed to stay. The president doesn't control every aspect of the government.

17. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I agree. And whatever happens happens. But this does not automatically mean "let's pull out the pitchforks and torches" either. She is one of millions of immigrants moving through the system. She gets due process by proxy- let that play itself out.

Last thing we want to do is point fingers when Bush had eleven fingers in the pie, right Sandy

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What you do to the least of them, you do to me. Jesus loves Obama's aunt.