Stealth Techniques/Avoiding Detection

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Oldboy, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oldboy Registered Member

For one, I would like to know.

How would I make it so that heat detectors can't read my body heat?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Turn off the detector.

Use a mirror to reflect the dector.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oldboy Registered Member

This may be a good time to ask since I revealed my intentions.
    Do you know any secret bases/places?
    I'll be sneaking in on them bases
    Until death do us part

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Why do you want to enter places that are well guarded, have high security devices and encrypted computers? That doesn't sound like your interested in science but in B and E or Robbery.

8. Oldboy Registered Member

I'm not planning to rob anything. But knowledge, lol.
    But is science my passion? Not exactly. Am I interested & fascinated by science? Pretty much, the power is in the ideas though (in my opinion). I'm sure these places hold a lot of these.
    I do need to learn some place/from somewhere. If I don't, I'm basically a sheep out there to the lions (I'll be eaten alive).
    And anyways, science should be a tool to improve and enhance someones life. That's what's it all about, right?

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Science is everywhere all you need do is ask or read magazines or books. Any knowledge is always helpful as long as you understand how to use it coirrectly. Math, chemistry and many other common used things are based on science.

10. Neverfly Banned Banned

He's off to area 51 to find him some alien corpses!

Power to the People!

11. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

Use the perk cold blooded -.-...
    I had to XD.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Use a wetsuit, or any insulating garment.

13. MarkitScience www.MarkitScience.com Registered Senior Member

haven't you seen Predator?
    cover yourself with mud.. duh

14. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Aliens are real man! :m:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just joking.

15. kmguru Staff Member

Find a polymer that absorbs infrared wave length and coverts them to a up or down wavelength inside your body suit.

16. jmpet Valued Senior Member

To entertain a fool is to act like a fool yourself.

17. Mr MacGillivray Banned Banned

Didn't the Austrian bodybuilder in the predator movie cover himself with mud?

Would that work in real life?

18. Oldboy Registered Member

dude, you're pathetic. while you're going to be typing on internet forums for the next 60 years, I'm going to be making major moves.

other life other than humans exists if you actually research and go in with a open mind to all this shit.

I mean, come on. You motherfuckers actually thought I wanted to "Buy" an invisibility cloak? I was going to build one! They've already created "Real" invisibility cloaks, they are just off limit to the public. There are whole other games beyond this game.

So keep ya head up way high jmpet, while you type away on your computer and spend the moments doing absolutely nothing, I will either 1. get my info 2. crossover to the after life

by the way, you guys are using way too much science jargon, I'm new to the world of science & you could be a lil more kinder by explaining the shit a bit

19. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

Good stealth abilities in the after life.. tho at time you get semi-visible

20. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Oh shit... Oh holy shit...

I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:bawl:

21. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I am speaking to a little boy- a stupid, lack of education, served time in juvie little boy. I am the size 14 shoe, you are the ant. Get that straight. And "ain't none of your nigger-ass jive talking" will change that, little boy.

Perhaps I will be on the Internet for the next 60 years- I would like to believe so. But you, on the other hand are grasping at things we already know float- like facts, little boy.

Your mindset to somehow cloak yourself to break into area 51 or 52 is a mixture of "too many video games" and "too little time spent in REALITY", little boy.

Simply put, you are an ignorant fool- a retard who found this forum via google and thought he could BS himself into a topic of note.

Well here is a reality check, little boy- this is a valid scientific meeting place, not a loser, junkie, jailee, wannabe has been never will be waste of flesh. GOOD DAY SIR.

22. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

Good thing you're not in Temple Texas or it would be a ass whipping

23. Oldboy Registered Member

Okay! MODS, listen to me here, I approve this message, let him have his free speech, please do not block it like you blocked mine.

Okay, first off! School does not equate to education, the school system is bullshit,

Now, this is my culture. I'm not pretending to be like this nor am I pretending to be some smart scientist nerd who holds his head above others (which you are doing). I'm just being myself, I'm not trying to be "Smarter" than anyone by doing science, science is just a tool to aid me in my quest.
    2nd, I haven't really played video games since I was like 14, video games don't interest me no more (weak creativity). I do remember I did play Metal Gear Solid 3, though. And I do remember infiltrating a base, kinda got deja vu.

Now, I'm just doing this as a means to an ends, the ends is an adrenaline pumping, complicated challenge with a pot of god (golden intel) at the end of the road.

First, if you think you got to be a moron to be young, then you're even dumber than I thought. There are 60 years olds out there who ain't done shit but Bill Gates got the beginning of an empire running at 17.

Dude, if you're going to be spending 60 years on this website without getting any important shit done than typing your life is away, I think that sways more to the "Loser" type.
    And what the fuck makes you worth flesh, I on one hand, fail or succeed am actually doing something, to me and you admitted this even, you ain't doing nothing. And if you want to restrict yourself to important functions of science, then you have no business in this business. Not only have people created real invisibility cloaks but people were looking at certain scientists crazy when they had ambitions to go to outer space, you see people LIKE YOU were the naysers, other people actually got the shit done. Your mind only correlates to what is confirmed possible but you can't go above that spectrum.
    So I said it just a second ago, I'll say it again in bold. THIS AIN'T THE BUSINESS FOR YOU.

I mean, what the fuck do you expect? You don't expect no niggas that walk like pimp and be like "Yo, man! You watch Mayweather beat the shit outta that nigga last night, shit wasss doppeeee!". Come on, you living an illusion, this ain't no fucking front to look like you're "Intelligent", this is actually a CRAFT.

Anyways, you think very small, very narrow minded. Who the fuck is really the ant here?

You're only saying this random bullshit because I hurt your feelings. Really, I think you need to grow a pair of balls and while your at it, grow the fuck up. The time I've spent on Earth doesn't dictate my mental state.

Anyways, I'm being very serious about this. To you, who has been in college and has had people wiping his ass all his life, walking on your 2 feet to crazy ass distances regarding by "Normal people", this might seem like a joke. But this is just a goal, a reason to go outside for. I already pertain top secret info, if I told the world, well... I'd rather not, the consequences will be deep. So this ain't going to be the first time I'm faced with "Top secret" information.

And cloaking is just ONE option. I got a plan but do you really think I'll reveal it? And I'm coming really prepared, better than coming in shitty ass mainstream military camo, lol.

Look deeply into yourself, you stupid fuck! And from what I've seen, ain't really too many important science breakthrough been hapenning off this site, a lot of the messages I received were bullshit to begin with.

And how the fuck can you address me as "Jive talking Nigger" and then go to "SIR", do you even read what you're saying?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.