Catholic Church about to collapse

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Spud Emperor, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Interesting times ahead for the Catholic Church.
    If the Pope lands in England as planned, Richard Dawkins with the brilliant Australian Barrister Geoffrey Robertson plan to take him to account for obstruction of justice, you know covering up the buggery of orphan boys by his priests, repeatedly, provably. The pope's(de capitalisation of the 'p' intentional in line with his fall from grace) grubby fingerprints, no wait, his signature is all over this.
    This will be intriguing.
    I'll provide the links if it's really required but, you'll here about it soon enough.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Perhaps the Pope can bring in the bonobos and ask Dawkins if he thinks they are sexually depraved.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Sure, anything which deflects from the truth of his guilt is a welcome distraction.

Ratzinger is gonna burn.

8. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

I can't see the pope visiting the UK this year, unless he likes a challenge.

Any senior politician that endorses his visit will be commiting career suicide.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Come now, surely you are not ignoring science in favour of taboo? All the great rationalists of the world have been heavily invested in pederasty. It was the epitome of Greek civilisation after all.

10. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Unlike you to go skirting around the edges of a tumultuous religious catyclism.

Do you think Popey boy is about to be crucified. (not to rise again)?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I doubt it. But Ricardo has foot in mouth disease, and there will be plenty of popcorn.

12. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Not Ricardo. Benedict....as in "dat little boy, 'as 'e been a dicked? Dat vun he been a dicked too...him? he benedict? etc, etc. ad nauseum!

13. sandy Banned Banned

Shame on the Pope for not getting the abusive priests out.

14. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

It's actually quite amazing to see how big the power of the Vatican is till this day. If it weren't for their priesthood then all of them would have ended up behind bars where they actually belong, but no..instead of that they'll be sent to a different place such as South America where they can proceed with their disgusting behaviour, and the things end up under the rug again.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mr. Pope has engaged in similar activities.

15. BlueRidge Registered Senior Member

I'm no fan of the Pope, the Catholic church, or the things they have allowed. But when I hear the beeb is on it. LOL The beeb is notorious for highly censored and or disinformation. I was once a member of BBC Radio4 forums(international). They censored every single post. If it wasn't Pro Britain, anti Bush, or ref'd from the beeb itself, out the door it went! No outside links or sources of information was ever allowed. For once, I feel sorry for the Pope.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The pope should be arrested as an accessory to child abuse. Of course it won't happen.

17. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

Balls to the pope.
    The beeb is just very careful where they appear to come down on any given issue, since they aren't supposed to editorialise the news.

18. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

It might if Christopher Hitchins gets his way....

19. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I believe she is gesturing towards Exhibit A: double standards for those whose religion is Darwinism, and those who happen to believe in a higher, spiritual power, rather than, as is the catchphrase "dead meat" aka non-living chemistry giving rise to sentient beings, by and by.

20. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Oh, LOLZ!:roflmao:

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nothing says compassion for abused kids like Chris Hitchens

Darwinism is also a religion that puts human beings on the pedestal of ethics. And ethics always necessitates double standards.

22. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

Huh, Hitchens covered up decades of child abuse?

Darwinism is a religion in the same way Islam is a science.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yes, a "highly" evolved one [like moral rectitude]. <insert emoticon for deadpan expression>