Fight terrorism, not fight islam, terrorism have no relegion

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Shadow1, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

terrorists are just a sicologicly ill people, you can't say that the hall race are terrorists, and the hall relegion encourage terrorism, terrorist that say that they do what they do for god, are ill, and a bunch or assins and criminals, for example, when i bring a list of american criminals, that killed even 25 or 20 or women, children and men, and whatever, and they are christian, will say, chrisians are terrorists, or, christanity encourage terrorism and tell them to do so, anywya, think about it,

here's a link, about, Obama Cuts ‘Radical Islam’ From Strategy

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/obama-cuts-radical-islam-from-strategy

oh, wait, i'm a muslim, BoooOOOOooo!!! are you scared? oh you should be!! i'm a muslim, BOOOooooOOOO! HAHAHAHA!

oh, michael, stay away... LOL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kororoti Registered Senior Member

Yes, but only Muslim terrorists have shown they have the determination to hijack planes full of people and suicide crash them. I'm hard pressed to think of any other group that commits suicide attacks at all. Islamic terrorism also appears to be the most organized, and well funded.

We've had some homegrown terrorism too, though. So, I guess it's a fair criticism.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

ever herd of the IRA and its counter part?

They wernt beaten by millatry force i might add

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

no, i didnt, what is it?

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, this terrorism is intimately associated with Islamic ideologies. You cannot separate them. That is not to say that all Muslims are terrorists, but all Muslims provide the prerequisite, the framework for such radicalism. Fundamentalists are just Muslims who take the text seriously. Others, so-called moderates, feel free to interpret it broadly, tempered by the practical needs of international relations. Islam itelf promotes the idea of martyrdom, and reward in heaven for defending your faith, so death becomes more important than life.

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

nope, and, anyway, you're not going to learn me about my relegion..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and yeah i see your point, but killing innocent, is a sickness, and here, we're not talking about ordinary muslims, muslims that have no lfie, and understand islam all upside down, the same you can find in christanity, peopel who understand it wrongly, and do things by the name of christanity, but an ordinary christian, want even do it, or think about it...

10. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

shadow1, in reality they all read the same things as "normal" people, christian, muslim, jewish, any religion in existance. And don't say we can't learn about your religion, because by the sounds of it we know thigns about it you don't. Being able to look at other religions with no prior judgement is impossible, but we can get pretty darn close, closer than you can as far as Islam.

Don't pretend the terrorists are any different than you are. The fact is they read the same texts, the worship the same G-d, celebrate the same holidays, praise the same things. And the fact is that as far as we know about a terrorist and you side by side out of all context and prior judgement, the essential difference is that the terrorist will die for his religion, for his beliefs, for his morality without a second thought. Other muslim followers seem to spend more time ignoring or sweeping under the rug this "terrorist" than other things.

it is always relative you see. There will almost always be someone that thinks you are wrong and someone who thinks you are right. You cannot ignore someone whom believes they are a martyr and label them "a terrorist" because they die for their beliefs. Are US soldiers terrorists? They die for their beliefs. We consider them heroes, but from the fundamentalist's stand point they see them as evil invaders that will steal their land and ruin their country.

You can't sweep these fundamentalists under the rug and pretend they aren't islamic and their beliefs aren't islamic either, they are, that's that.

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i see, you got a very good point

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They would say you do not understand Islam. They would also say that those they kill aren't innocent, since they support a system that is opposed to Islam. It isn't a wrong understanding, since there is no absolute understanding. It's just a different understanding, one that's made possible by the prerequisite of taking everything in the Quran literally.

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

The IRA (Irish Republican Army) are a radical catholic group in Northan Irland whos goal was for northan irland to join the rublic of irland rather than being under the control of london. Its oposite number whos name escapes me was a radical PRODISTANT group whos goal was for northan irland to remain under the control of london. They have been killing eachother and other irish and british people for years, including bombings, shootings, abductions ect. They are now political parties in Northan Irland

14. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

That is a myth.

Terrorists try to use Islam to help justify their attacks, however the bigger issues are not religious, they are political.

e.g. America is targetted because of its support for Israel.

15. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Bush had to say "they hate our freedom" because if Bush said the truth, "they hate my foreign policy and the and the foreign policy of the USA in general over the pas decades then the terrorist would have achieved on of the objectives of their terrorism which would then encourage more terrorism.

16. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Forget about Islam and Israel and colonialism and imperialism and any terrorists you know about for a moment; there is an old American saying that "if you give your lunch money to a bully once then you will have to give your lunch money to the bully every day", likewise giving in to terrorist clearly would encourage more terrorism; what do you do if the terrorist have a just cause and you want to give them what they want?

You can't give in to terrorists because that encourages more terrorists but you don't want to not meet the terrorist demand if their demand really should be met if their had not been terrorism. How could you get out of that box?

17. sandy Banned Banned

Muslim terrorists have committed more than 15,124 deadly terror attacks since 911. How many have Christians committed? I'm guessing around zero.

18. sandy Banned Banned

Wrong. America is targeted because we have the biggest concentration of infidels (Christians and Jews) which Muslims are COMMANDED to kill in their Koran.

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Islam isn't a race; however, it does in fact have alot to do with modern terrorism. Islamic terrorists get their money from someplace. Some of it is the drug trade; however, a large part of it is from Muslim donations.

The world will believe that Islam doesn't condone terrorism when Islam stops funding it and starts reigning in its extremists.

20. sandy Banned Banned

Foreign Muslims donated more than $600 million to Obama's campaign.

http://newsmax.com/Politics/Obama-fundraising-illegal/2008/09/29/id/325630

21. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Trust me, for Muslims, the World does not revolve around 'Infidels'.

We have better things to do with our lives.

Anyway, lets just think about what you are saying. Islamically speaking, Christians and Jews are closer to Islam - than other religions or belief systems - this is from a Muslim point of view so please do not get upset, I'm not saying you have to accept this.

America is not a Christian country either. The West is not Christian.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's BS, Sandy, and I won't stand for it. You are trying to equate our president with a terrorist.

23. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member