UFOs buzz NT nuke site in Australia

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by common_sense_seeker, Mar 23, 2010.

1. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Here's the article UFOs buzz NT nuke site in Australia

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Probably find out that you Aussies have got yourself some Drones and are probably surveying the area. After all if you are dealing with potentially hazardous waste that someone could make something nasty out of, you are going to want to know you can patrol the area with surveillance systems.

I guess you can say it's similar to biometrics, in the sense that the dornes would report coverage of what they see and develop an overall "Memory" of how it looked beforehand. Any changes to the area, or motion can then easily be detected in the future. it makes sense because if there was controversy and people started camping out the area, it would cause confusion to any AI created memory footprint.

(Yeah, it might sound a bunch of scifi, but it's far more feasible than a green munchkin from the planet Blob-art.)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Umm, this is low and medium grade nuke waste. Ie medical waste and old smoke detectors and exit signs (BTW WHY are exit signs radioactive???????) ect. Hardly a huge problem, currently the waste is stored all over the place, some of it is at lucus hights, some at various millatry bases, some at various CSIRO facilities and alot of it is sitting in the basements of suberban public hospitals like the Royal Adelaide Hospital

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

The lights could be cryptozoological in origin imo. It's a possibility at least. Better than the green blobs etc..

8. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

9. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You'd be suprised. While the waste might not be stuff for making something nasty out of, it is of course a nasty polluter. Hospital waste sites are usually tightly regulated. Perhaps not in Australia, I wouldn't know. I know in the UK they can be pretty tight about where and when stuff is deposited and who is allowed access to the site for "health and safety" reasons. (They really just don't like Greenies poking/proding at what gases are being emitted and what biological nasties are being grown)

10. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I don't know about this picture. I see a couple of suns, and the top UFO's are lit by the second sun in the corner of the screen. So it's odd lighting.

11. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Her testimony is convincing for some reason, it must be the stern photo or something.