Strip James R's Moderator Status

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Arditezza, Jul 22, 2004.

?

Should James R be removed as a moderator?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2004.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    81.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

Psst... it appears that he wasn't the one who deleted your post. He answered your question because he appears to know the rules a bit more than you do and from that you ASSUMED AND BLAMED, incorrectly mind you, that he had deleted your post.

No, he was the one who stated that mods don't always notice everything right away. Hardly an admittance of guilt.

Is he? Tiassa just asked you a question about it as well. So there's another mod that responded to it in a way. Are you going to start a thread about him as well? James may have responded to it but it appears as though he was not the one who deleted your post according to the rules after all. You do realise that mods know what has been deleted, when and by whom don't you? Arditezza, you should remind yourself of a little thing. Don't shoot the messenger..

Where? When? What were those complaints? Surely you remember something about them? Even just a broad description would be good. And why haven't the other complainants come forward? I find that telling...

It appears so and it may also be about the complaints of other people who and what no one knows about as yet.

And best say nothing Tiassa, because admitting knowledge of the issue could result in a ban thread with your name on it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

That would be a first, I think. It might--might--also be amusing. It's not like I haven't left sasquatch-sized footprints on an ego here and there. With 9600 posts to choose from, a well-planned ban topic might be a spectacular exposition.

Then again ... someone recently looked four months back in my posts to pick an issue. I was honored because it was the first time I can recall that anyone bothered looking back past the current week in order to carry out a useless fight.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Arditezza:

You really should grow up a little. I'm guessing you're probably a teenager, but I've met many who show more maturity than you do.

For the record, I have never deleted a post of yours, as far as I can recall, so you're probably whinging about the wrong person. The post which got you all riled up in this forum was deleted by goofyfish. I was merely the person who answered your question about why it was deleted.

I reproduce the post in question here, in case anybody is wondering what was in it:

Insulting other members. Therefore, deletion. Simple.

Arditezza, if you have any actual evidence of my bad moderation, let's see you post it in this thread, please.

Oh, and seeing as you couldn't work out how to do it yourself, I've also added the poll you wanted to this thread as a special favour to you. I voted "No", by the way.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Good luck. I hope you feel big.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Really?

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

LOL! if we striped Porfiry the whole forum would ceases to exist!

James R,

Hell I've had to deal with a person who claims to be a full grown professor in his 40's and still acts like a braty child.

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Gee, it seems to be in vogue to become a moderator only to have a poll created that attempts to get you ousted.

Silly humans.

10. anu Banned Banned

are you fucking nuts? did i not explain how google mined the post for me?
    why do you insist on holding on to the view that i sifted thru 4 mths of your crap?

why thank someone when you know that their endeavours do not have youR best interests at heart? ie: the guy put a lot of effort towards beating the crap out of me...for this, i thank him! ha!

now that i am all riled up and shit, i vote to strip james of mod status! why?
    the guy voted to ban me!

no offense james. just a matter of principle.

11. anu Banned Banned

*cracks up
    *heh heh

12. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

If James is bias; I'm the Queen of Kaka-land.

13. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

Ahem, WellCooked, YOU CALLED ME AT WORK!!!

You're lucky you're not banned from these forums. Many here wanted you banned outright, in spite of this whiny post;

So don't start taking shots at me when you think my back is turned, you coward!

14. anu Banned Banned

then you are indeed a queen. go on! ask him if he is biased. ...james? my dear man, are you biased?

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Aridtezza:
    In liue of your mistake, I already knew the Fish was culprit. Not his grandmother.
    But its a wonder she even has the nerve to show up here, though, to make this pweety, pwetty comment:

Oh?

Must I remind you of the times you've showed up in a thread only to edit my posts?
    Should I point the obviosnness in your reading only the posts of those members you focus on? Like a peeping Tom?
    You show up out of the blue, skim a thread until you hit on a name and *squirt*, paydirt.
    Right?

You contribute little if nothing.
    You, among other things, are far too conservite for the dynamism of this thing we call Physics and Math.
    Something like an aging Volkswagon in the midst of Corvettes.
    The power hungry tends to kill the spirit of science.

In short- there is a trail of circumstantial evidence behind you, dear, and all your little mod buddies.
    It would be hillarious to slap you with it, no?
    The way someone, say, like LeoDV is left behind threatening me with shoving his cock down my cunty throat and me so civil and kind in return in a post with a bloody:

Edited by James R. Reason: Insulting other members

written out so civilly at the bottom.
    Not very smart is it, James?

Bells:
    Oohhhh.

Because you just so happen to be yet another one of those members around here with weak knees and a hypercivility that stinks of submission.
    Of course you would never feel James' hot breath on your back- you are too busy clipping his nails and rubbing his feet, no?

16. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

gendanken,

Jesus fucking Christ, dude!

My eyes hurt.

Hope that post gets deleted.

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Pause.

More pause.

Encore:
    - Wellcookefetus.

This is absofuckinglootely hillarious.
    Fetus, you sir, are some word I can't finger right now.

18. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Paula:
    Oooh.
    Ahh.

Why?
    Is it profane?
    Murderous?
    Not civil?
    Or a little bit too straighforward for the sycophants around here?

Hmmm. ......which, which, which....

19. anu Banned Banned

interesting.
    how do you respond to these heinous charges, mod james?
    is it true that you are singling out...my gendy?

20. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

gendy:

....pretty easy to finger arshole I would have thought....

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

shoving his cock down my cunty throat

My dear Gendanken, we've been doing that since your arrival - why complain about it now?

22. anu Banned Banned

sore throat?

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Q:
    Vindictive little boys always tend to confuse their egos being torn to shreds with fellatio.

Strike one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.