Here is a death penalty candidate

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Syzygys, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

This is how the pros do it:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"It is a box with a hole just big enough your your head and maybe an arm. Food would be left just out of reach to taunt you. They would give you water so you did starve to death. In China they had a version that was basically a giant board locked around your neck. The board was so wide that your arms could not reach your mouth or your head could not get near the ground. The only way to survive was on the charity of those willing to feed you."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. steampunk Registered Senior Member

It's inhumane and has no practical value. When you do this, you cannot get compensation for the victims. Society is still charged with the guilt to to support them. Imagine the recidivism rate, what would this punishment do to a mind? This is the philosophy in America, just an evolved sterilised version of it. Stupidity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The obvious

Advocacy of human atrocity probably isn't the best way to make your point.

Unless, of course, you're finally tipping your hand in order to make it clear that your years of vicious advocacy of capital punishment is actually just a provocateur ruse intended to discredit capital punishment and its advocates. In which case, I would suggest you're taking the joke too far.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. el_historian Registered Member

Hi, I would really appreciate it if you cited my research when you blatantly copy something I bothered to do.

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/twgcj/a_woman_sentenced_to_starvation_death_mongolia/c4qd8mq

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

What's wrong with inhuman? I thought that's what the anti-DP crowd likes.

I have found that a perfect way to punish. First the method tortures the client for a few weeks, but second, eventually he/she dies.

The best of both worlds, statisfies me (death) and you (torture) too... Everybody is happy...

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Wait a minute, I thought it was YOU (anti-DP) who advocated life long suffering instead of a quick and rather painless death. I am confused...

You guys don't mind if at this point I don't take you very seriously. You are unable to come up with any decent argument, not getting simple points, all over, you guys are a joke, pompously playing the pro-humanistic card, when in reality, you are advocating sadism.

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

This is offtopic, but...

Nah, just go back to reddit. Nothing to see here for you. But thanks for the research anyway...

Just out of curiosity, what do you get out of a citation? A hard on? Just to explain, I did lots of researches, posted them all over the interwebs over the years, but I never cried when someone quoted me somewhere else, without citation... Do you torrent movies? If so, now you know how they feel...Also, don't you find silly to give credit on an anonymous message board from another anonymous message board??? This isn't exactly high science....

P.S.: Generally I cite sources when the information has names, numbers or charts in it. The above little quote had neither, so I didn't bother.

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Do you really blame me when I have to deal with people like YOU? Case in point:

Because it is not just punishment, but prevention too. Dead man kills no more.

Happy now? Read up on 2 of the 5 most prolific serial killers of recent times. One escaped (and killed again), the other got RELEASED. (we don't know where he is, but it is a good guess you don't want to vacation next to him)

So when your side can't come up with a decent argument, I can only entertain myself...

Edit: This is just in:

"BRANDON, Miss. – A guard was killed and, at one point, hostages were taken during a riot at a Mississippi prison...."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/21/miss-prison-riot-leaves-guard-dead-8-hurt/

I guess time to close the prisons.... Innocent guards can be killed....

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Umpire, where is his yellow card???? I got an infraction or what for correctly stating that you guys are dumb as wood. There is no justice!

[crying]

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Then don't feed me...

P.S.: But just to be a good sport and generally answer you, it is called the cost of doing business. You don't give up building and using bridges just because people jump off of them or because they occasionally collapse and have casualties, do you?

P.S.S.: See post #128. How many innocent guards has to be killed before we close the prisons, so no such thing can happen again? What is the guardkill rate per year you can live with???

14. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Closure

Mod Hat — Closure

This little experiment in trollability is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.